Singapore Expats

I just did vaser lipo 4 days ago... Need your advise!

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Aui

Post by Aui » Thu, 14 May 2009 11:35 pm

MsCongeniality wrote:I will be doing my arms next mth, but i m oso considering to do either my tummy or calves as well. But it is not advisable for me cos i previously did my thighs and had many complications. So the doc prefer me not to stay too long hrs under sedation. I can only do it under iv sedation, becos i will wake up halfway thru the op.
So can i ask u Aui u did arms n tummy together, in total how many hrs ? and did u include armpit n shoulders? And i only hv 9 days to recover, u think is enough? As in enough to go bk to work as well as drive?
Thank u in advance for ur response. :oops:
Hihi..
If Doc advise U of possible complications (since U've had in the past), I will suggest U to follow his instructions! Btw, did U take the blood test b4 the op?

I did both arms n abs cos' just wana do it all at once! *greedy* My op only lasted 1+ hours cos 2 docs did me together. One did my left side, one did my right. lol. Btw, I could drive the 4th day after my Op. I went back to work on the 6th day....shouldn't be a prob :> Today's my 8th day.

Aui

MsCongeniality

Post by MsCongeniality » Fri, 15 May 2009 8:44 am

No I din take the blood test, i guess tat's cos i took it the 1st time, which is 2 yrs ago? Wat is the blood test for? Do I hv to take it again?
I thk if I were to do 2 areas at the same time, i wun do tummy yet cos i intend to get pregnant 1st. I tot of doing arms and calves. Do u thk tat will be more diff to cope within 9 days since both areas are needed to drive? Can i email u so to knw which doc u did urs at?

OogieBoogie
Regular
Regular

Post by OogieBoogie » Fri, 15 May 2009 9:14 am

what kind of blood test do they ask?

perhaps76

Barley Water

Post by perhaps76 » Fri, 15 May 2009 1:46 pm

Drink more Barley Water without sugar , it will help alot in reducing swelling ....

What is your blog address ? :)

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Fri, 15 May 2009 11:38 pm

only lasted 1+ hours cos 2 docs did me together.
:oops: :roll: :oops: Swelling and soreness can be taken away with a specially brewed vinegar, the cheap apple cider vinegar is fine, just ensure the area is covered while you sleep, but do not put it on any open wound. It's more for inflammation, bruising and joint pain, it will definitely speed up the recovery process.

For sunburn too, use vinegar soaked in a hand towel, to ease the burning.

The vinegarman can, because he's been there and done that! Yoghurt also works on sun burn! :)

Aui

Post by Aui » Sat, 16 May 2009 2:27 am

MsCongeniality wrote:No I din take the blood test, i guess tat's cos i took it the 1st time, which is 2 yrs ago? Wat is the blood test for? Do I hv to take it again?
I thk if I were to do 2 areas at the same time, i wun do tummy yet cos i intend to get pregnant 1st. I tot of doing arms and calves. Do u thk tat will be more diff to cope within 9 days since both areas are needed to drive? Can i email u so to knw which doc u did urs at?
Hi gal...
It's a compulsory blood test to see check blood & liver to see if functioning well for healing. Yup, please email me at [email protected]
We can share more in private. :)

Aui

Post by Aui » Sat, 16 May 2009 2:28 am

OogieBoogie wrote:what kind of blood test do they ask?
Hi Oogie,
Its to check for blood & liver function. I took mine abt 3 weeks before surgery.

Aui

Re: Barley Water

Post by Aui » Sat, 16 May 2009 2:30 am

perhaps76 wrote:Drink more Barley Water without sugar , it will help alot in reducing swelling ....

What is your blog address ? :)
thanks babe :) R u thinking of doing?
Hmm... will give u my blog add.
Email me: [email protected]

Aui

Post by Aui » Sat, 16 May 2009 2:33 am

Hi liuli & ksl,

I've been wearing my garment whole day except during bedtime. I didn't tell my Doc about my travel plans, cos' it doesn't matter. Their main concern is for me to wear my garment as long as I can. He advised me to go for massages too cos' there are some lumpy parts of water & fats at my underarms n waist which is v common.
Thanks for the recipe, but I'll skip the vinegar... I can't take that.. Oops

beautyqueen3112

Post by beautyqueen3112 » Sat, 16 May 2009 9:33 pm

Hi Aui,

Where did you do your vaser?
I did mine half a year ago for front thighs, will be doing back thighs and calves in another few months time.

As for Lymphatic Drainage Massage, i did mine at the revive wellness. please visit their website http://www.revivewellness.com.sg/

Aui

Post by Aui » Mon, 18 May 2009 2:04 am

beautyqueen3112 wrote:Hi Aui,

Where did you do your vaser?
I did mine half a year ago for front thighs, will be doing back thighs and calves in another few months time.

As for Lymphatic Drainage Massage, i did mine at the revive wellness. please visit their website http://www.revivewellness.com.sg/
Hihi.. I did mine at Atria :D How did your thighs heal? Hows the process like? Is Revive good? Thinking to try these couple of days..

Bobo Teo

Post by Bobo Teo » Thu, 21 May 2009 1:52 am

Dear all

I am new to this forum. I am interesting and excited to know more about liposuction. In fact i have an appt this Sat for consulation on lipo.

There are so many types of lipo which are making me confuse.
Can anyone advise me the diff? Which type can see fast result?
What can i expect after lipo? Any sugguestions on which doctors to go?

I used to weight 48 kg @ 163cm (4 yrs back) but after birth of my second child, my weight shot up to 70kg (Tried slimming treatments, slimming pills, exercises) and i am only in my twenties.

Please guide. Many thanks.
Bobo

Aui

Post by Aui » Thu, 21 May 2009 3:44 pm

Hi Bobo/Sundae,

I just did my 2 weeks ago on abs n arms.
I was really jittery too before Op & during.. After that, its all about getting used to the garment. :P If U have a lot of fats, should do... n ask the doc to extract more.

Aui

Bobo Teo

Post by Bobo Teo » Thu, 21 May 2009 6:34 pm

Hi Aui

Thanks for yr advise. May i know what does abs stand for?
How's the result? I mean is it obvious that the treated area has slim down? Can i email you cos i have some questions that need your advise?

Many thanks
Bobo

Aui

Post by Aui » Fri, 22 May 2009 11:32 pm

Bobo Teo wrote:Hi Aui

Thanks for yr advise. May i know what does abs stand for?
How's the result? I mean is it obvious that the treated area has slim down? Can i email you cos i have some questions that need your advise?

Many thanks
Hi Bobo,

Abs = abdomen (my term)
Its obvious on 1st day really but when the sores come and the bruises r in effect, its more swollen and take weeks to heal. Sure U can email me I'll be glad to answer your ques. I'll pass U my blog url.... U can read it cos' I'm leaving for Thai tomorrow and be back next Wednesday.

Email me at: [email protected]