Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 19 Apr 2009 11:07 pm

traditional lipo without using any solution is banned in most countries now. Nara does tumescent
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

spammama

Post by spammama » Mon, 20 Apr 2009 12:08 am

goodearth100 wrote:Ok Spammama, may be I was wrong. I think it is better for you to check with Dr Nara. Cause read this:

http://www.infoplasticsurgery.com/bodyc ... sonic.html
:o
Thanks for the info, Goodearth. I will definitely check with him on this. I'm not sure I want to go through the traditional/tumescent form of lipo even if it is considerably cheaper.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:01 am

spammama wrote:
goodearth100 wrote:Ok Spammama, may be I was wrong. I think it is better for you to check with Dr Nara. Cause read this:

http://www.infoplasticsurgery.com/bodyc ... sonic.html
:o
Thanks for the info, Goodearth. I will definitely check with him on this. I'm not sure I want to go through the traditional/tumescent form of lipo even if it is considerably cheaper.
nara definitely does not do vaser. vaser is patented, so u wun find it much cheaper anywhere else

martzchrt

Post by martzchrt » Mon, 20 Apr 2009 1:23 pm

Have anyone been to Dr Nara recently? How did you travel? Coach?
I was thinking of traveling via budget to bangkok, then take their domestic to haatyai. but considering the current situation, not sure if its safe.
anyone been to bangkok lately pls advise.
thanks

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Mon, 20 Apr 2009 2:34 pm

martzchrt wrote:Have anyone been to Dr Nara recently? How did you travel? Coach?
I was thinking of traveling via budget to bangkok, then take their domestic to haatyai. but considering the current situation, not sure if its safe.
anyone been to bangkok lately pls advise.
thanks
i went by coach :) shd be safer by coach since you dun need to go to any airport?

yoshimi

Post by yoshimi » Mon, 20 Apr 2009 6:03 pm

wow.. how long is the travelling distance?

pootie
Regular
Regular

Tipoplasty

Post by pootie » Mon, 20 Apr 2009 9:50 pm

Hi guys, i wonder if i need a tipoplasty now.. cos i hear to get a pretty nose, a tipoplasty is required else it will still look very rounded?? i had rhino done with dr putt and if i wanna do a tipoplasty, where will the incision be? is it gonna be on top of the current tip??

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:03 pm

hihi..

those who had done rhinoplasty with dr putt.. what incision is done? open or close? if open.. any scar left behind now?

Mace1oo

Post by Mace1oo » Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:41 pm

Has anyone had experience with Dr. Bhumsak Saksiri or heard of his relsults before. any help appreciated

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Tue, 21 Apr 2009 3:28 pm

Weets! Finally Dr Nara replied my mail after so many days. They wanted me to send them my picture, contact number and name. Waiting for their confirmation of appointment I am booking with them!

Doing in september. Now is only April going to May. Still so long!! Looking forward.

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Tue, 21 Apr 2009 3:32 pm

cpawl wrote:sorry I for got to answer that Iam warning a comparison garment day and night and i will continue until some of the swelling goes down. One more thing I have almost no real pain to day unless i touch my tummy but i can move around easily.

Cindy
Thanks for answering Cindy! What is the brand of compression garment you prepared for yourself? How much you bought them and where??

Do you know the downtime for the swell to goes off? Is it ok if I fly off at night once I had my lipo done in the morning? Let's say thigh area.

kelsen83

Post by kelsen83 » Tue, 21 Apr 2009 3:35 pm

Yo ppl!!

I wanna get my nose done up and get rid of my eye bags but I've used up my annual leave for this year.. :(

So.. Anyone wanna get anything done next year?? We can plan together. :D

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Tue, 21 Apr 2009 3:40 pm

aadvark wrote:traditional lipo without using any solution is banned in most countries now. Nara does tumescent
Hi addvark, do you have any idea if we can consume Dr Nara's antibiotics together with Sinecch??

If I am doing 3 areas for Liposuction, I need to have 3 packets of Sinecch or 1 will do? Sorry, need to get all this done before I go over for my surgery. Doing homework now.

Thanks!!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 21 Apr 2009 3:54 pm

EnvyMe wrote:
aadvark wrote:traditional lipo without using any solution is banned in most countries now. Nara does tumescent
Hi addvark, do you have any idea if we can consume Dr Nara's antibiotics together with Sinecch??

If I am doing 3 areas for Liposuction, I need to have 3 packets of Sinecch or 1 will do? Sorry, need to get all this done before I go over for my surgery. Doing homework now.

Thanks!!
sinnech is homeopathy so shldn't clash with normal meds. as for how many packets, you'd prob wanna ask Rachel, the lady who sells it to us, she works in pharmaceutical and gives us advice on how to take

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Tue, 21 Apr 2009 6:19 pm

I call up dr. nara clinic to make a appointment, i tink his nurse or assistant hv troubles understanding english, hard to communicate.

Anyway, i already book him on 20th June, if anyone coming nearby my date mayb can plan to meet or watever....

Do anyone of u know hw long do i hv to stay in hat yai after my double eyelids & nose job? Need to get bk to singapore as not many days leave left 2 clear.