Singapore Expats

I am looking for travelling buddy

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
seahorse

Post by seahorse » Fri, 26 Sep 2008 1:39 pm

davidy wrote:i am going for a short trip to Vietnam at the end of Oct (26Oct to 1Nov). My plan is to visit a few cities (2-3 depends on time).

Let me know if anyone(s) is keen to join me.

Cheers
David
Hi David

Have you found any buddy yet for your trip. I am also off the same week as you. I do not have any plan yet of where to go. I am thinking Cambodia with other cities or Japan or India.

May I know how old are you? I am 31/F.

cheers
Seahorse

moshimoshi

Post by moshimoshi » Sun, 12 Oct 2008 11:58 pm

Hi,

I am interested in join travel when I can make it.
Please add me in when you are going to travel.
Im female, have been live in singapore 2yrs.

Thank you!

tulipe
Regular
Regular

Post by tulipe » Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:06 pm

anyone keen to go cambodia siem reap in dec? long weekend Dec 06 to dec 09, 2008.

bLeaHz

Vietnam, Diving Trip

Post by bLeaHz » Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:22 pm

Hi i'm goin to Vietnam in mid November between 11-16. Specifically goin to Nha Trang & Whale Island for the earlier part of the trip and then Ho Chin Minh. Any1 interested in joinin?

gif
Regular
Regular

Post by gif » Mon, 03 Nov 2008 2:53 pm

tulipe wrote:anyone keen to go cambodia siem reap in dec? long weekend Dec 06 to dec 09, 2008.
I was looking through the internet for a flight to siem reap same dates, but apparently cheap flights are all sold out, only silkair is left and price won't be lower than 1200 S$ ca. Flying form Phnom Pen also possible at budget price, but then it's at least 4 hours drive to get to Siem Reap, and being the trip so short...
Did you already book your flight?

tulipe
Regular
Regular

Post by tulipe » Mon, 03 Nov 2008 8:37 pm

Gif

You are right. The cheap tix are all gone. anyway, change of plan i wont be able to go cambodia this round

porridge0000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by porridge0000 » Wed, 05 Nov 2008 1:23 pm

Hihi..
Mostly I will be going Bintan, Batam, Balai for some enjoying trip during start of December. Anyone care to join me?

If going Bintan or Batam, most likely be spa package or even shopping package.

If Balai, perhaps for some shopping or other activities you are interested in. =)

moshimoshi

Post by moshimoshi » Sat, 08 Nov 2008 12:52 pm

Hi I am generally looking for travel boddies.

let me know when you go to islands near sin, if I can make it would like to join, I like spa, massage etc

cheers!

boemmser

Post by boemmser » Sat, 08 Nov 2008 1:54 pm

hey, I'm a newbie in town and keen for some travelling, too, including daytrips on the weekend to nearby islands (Bintan etc).

I like partying, watersports or just hanging around the beach all day. Let me know if you plan something...

Cheers,
Bömmser

sleepydog

Phuket trip

Post by sleepydog » Sun, 09 Nov 2008 12:30 am

I am planning a trip to Phuket from 20th to 24 Nov., anyone(s) interested to join me, Pls PM me ASAP, we could discuss the details.

dyzcyvdticon

Travelling & to make new friends

Post by dyzcyvdticon » Sun, 05 Apr 2009 4:23 pm

Hi all

I'm quite new to this forum or in fact any forum. Problem is i'm bored & have to nothing much to do in Sg. Due to work, kinda hard to have the opportunity to meet new friends with similar interests. I too love travelling but can pretty just settle for any activities here, if it's fun.
For those who love hiking, maybe my suggestion, they can join groups like x-trekkers, campers corner or singapore adventure club activities.

dyzcyvdticon

Spa package in nearby Batam

Post by dyzcyvdticon » Sun, 05 Apr 2009 4:31 pm

Hi all

FYI, i happen to see the spa package that is offered in nearby islands like Batam & it's way cheaper than here of course. I'm tempted to try it when my co sent us there for teambuilding activities but didn't have sufficient time to check it out. I only saw one but i think it can be found at most of the hotels there.

simplelives

Post by simplelives » Sat, 11 Apr 2009 9:04 pm

Wouldn't mind a companion to Koh Samui early May, msg me if keen.

porridge0000
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Spa package in nearby Batam

Post by porridge0000 » Mon, 13 Apr 2009 9:38 am

dyzcyvdticon wrote:Hi all

FYI, i happen to see the spa package that is offered in nearby islands like Batam & it's way cheaper than here of course. I'm tempted to try it when my co sent us there for teambuilding activities but didn't have sufficient time to check it out. I only saw one but i think it can be found at most of the hotels there.
Yes... There's quite a lot of spa/massage package ongoing for nearby island like Batam, Bali etc.

In fact, I'm traveling to Batam this coming Sat (18-19 April) alone... Will be visiting some friends and cousin who married to there though... Have booked 2D1N stay in Hotel89 (sounds like Hotel81 right?) But its a 4* hotel... Heard its not bad though... Anyone keen, can go the below website...

http://www.batamholidays.com/bookingonline-Hotel89.html