Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Route2Perfection

Post by Route2Perfection » Thu, 09 Apr 2009 10:56 pm

Hello Brenton,

Many thanks for the info. I think i will join others then.

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Thu, 09 Apr 2009 11:59 pm

Brenton wrote: Thanks, i think you have to meet me soon ba...
Nose bridge is ok cos no matter how high, it's not that obvious when u look at the mirror...and i dun think i will look at myself in the mirror sideways everyday..that would be weird...

well maybe i am so concerned about my eyes now that i dun really care about whether my nose will be bulbous or not...which led me to thinking why i did my nose since i am not so concerned about it.

Really really hope my eye crease will go down 2/3 or even more....
My eyes look so small compared to my previous photos...
My friend met me, told me my face is not swollen at all, but my eyes became smaller...other than that, not obvious i did cosmetic surgery..

:( hope this phase will go away soon.....
chill.. everyone who did their eyes goes through what you went through. mine looked terrible for 1 month plus too.
btw you have msn? wanna see how nara's nose for guys looks like :)

looier

Post by looier » Fri, 10 Apr 2009 1:03 am

aadvark wrote:
looier wrote:Thanks Aadvark, very helpfull indeed. I understand very well diff. between dr Pat and dr Nara.
Only thing is Nara also has more conservative approach twds plast. surg.
I intend to do facelift and liplift and chinaugmentation. For facelift I choose Nara's conservative manner, don't want windtunnel face.
Liplift Nara does'nt do so that's for Tokai.

Aardvark I have a question: by chance you ended up on dr. Pats table for chinrevision. I had bio-alcamid before inserted in chin area, but result is minimal. Now should I do chin and liplift with Tokai or chin with facelift at Nara's? Which you think is best?
Also do dr Pat and dr. Nara use same chinimplant (wingtype)?

I asked Nara about removing bio-alacamid and inserting chin implant instead, his answer was very professional. He said he could'nt remove all alcamid and explained why. While dr Pat just said: "sure can be done, no problem".
That's what makes Nara more trustworthy in my eyes.

Only thing is when I choose dr Nara for implant I don't want to end up with a little difference but with a firm chin this time.

Aadvark could you please give your opinion. Thanks a mill.

By the way I'm from Amsterdam, Holland.
i THINK nara uses button implant for chin, but my first chin was done in 2006, things might be different, u got to check with him.

if not wrong, lip lift is to bring the upper lip higher up towards the nose? so the effect will be quite diff from a facelift anyway? with nara, u can be sure ur effect will be natural, provided he feels u need it of cos, else he wun do it.

i've seen forumers who did chin with nara, look much sharper and slimmer, but if u have a wide face, u shldn't use a button implant, else it just looks weird :P
Aadvark, thanks for your input. No wide face so buttonimplant it will be then.
Yes liplift is to narrow space b'tween lip and nose. I've seen pics and boi18 had it done, bit feminin but also sexy. Facelift is whole diff.thing, skin is pulled up and sidewards. Nara doesn't do liplift.
My question was do chinimplant with Nara or Pat, I think I decide for Nara to do facelift and chinimplant. He already agreed to that, after seeing my pics.
And then later come back and do liplift with Pat.

By the way found interesting site about Hatyai: http://phil.uk.net/hatyai/index.html enjoi.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 10 Apr 2009 3:34 am

looier wrote:
aadvark wrote:
looier wrote:Thanks Aadvark, very helpfull indeed. I understand very well diff. between dr Pat and dr Nara.
I intend to do facelift and liplift and chinaugmentation. For facelift I choose Nara's conservative manner, don't want windtunnel face.

Aardvark I have a question: by chance you ended up on dr. Pats table for chinrevision. I had bio-alcamid before inserted in chin area, but result is minimal. Now should I do chin and liplift with Tokai or chin with facelift at Nara's? Which you think is best?

I asked Nara about removing bio-alacamid and inserting chin implant instead, his answer was very professional. He said he could'nt remove all alcamid and explained why. While dr Pat just said: "sure can be done, no problem".

Only thing is when I choose dr Nara for implant I don't want to end up with a little difference but with a firm chin this time.

i THINK nara uses button implant for chin, but my first chin was done in 2006, things might be different, u got to check with him.

if not wrong, lip lift is to bring the upper lip higher up towards the nose? so the effect will be quite diff from a facelift anyway? with nara, u can be sure ur effect will be natural, provided he feels u need it of cos, else he wun do it.

i've seen forumers who did chin with nara, look much sharper and slimmer, but if u have a wide face, u shldn't use a button implant, else it just looks weird :P
Yes liplift is to narrow space b'tween lip and nose. I've seen pics and boi18 had it done, bit feminin but also sexy. Facelift is whole diff.thing, skin is pulled up and sidewards. Nara doesn't do liplift.
My question was do chinimplant with Nara or Pat, I think I decide for Nara to do facelift and chinimplant. He already agreed to that, after seeing my pics.

By the way found interesting site about Hatyai: http://phil.uk.net/hatyai/index.html enjoi.
interesting read :) coincidentally, the first pic (building with the McDonald's and Sizzler) is of Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel, the hotel i recommend because of its proximity to Dr Nara's clinic :)

Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

looier

Post by looier » Fri, 10 Apr 2009 5:50 am

aadvark wrote:
looier wrote:
aadvark wrote: i THINK nara uses button implant for chin, but my first chin was done in 2006, things might be different, u got to check with him.

interesting read :) coincidentally, the first pic (building with the McDonald's and Sizzler) is of Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel, the hotel i recommend because of its proximity to Dr Nara's clinic :)

Good reviews of hotels and restaurants.
Although this Phil.uk fellow is a bit too condescending and colonial towards malaysians for my taste.

kierasee

Post by kierasee » Fri, 10 Apr 2009 2:20 pm

looier wrote:
aadvark wrote:

Hi Looier!!

I guess you must be pretty young? Why do you need a facelift?
Body and Face Enhancement!!!

looier

Post by looier » Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:21 pm

kierasee wrote:
looier wrote:
aadvark wrote: i THINK nara uses button implant for chin, but my first chin was done in 2006, things might be different, u got to check with him.

Hi Looier!!

I guess you must be pretty young? Why do you need a facelift?

I do feel so, yes indeed. It's just my exterior, it doesn't match that feeling :wink:

looier

Post by looier » Sat, 11 Apr 2009 4:09 am

Here is image of Dr. Nara clinic.

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:34 pm

Hi to all, PS newbie here. :D

Thanks aadvark for all his contribution and helpfulness to this thread. Been following this thread since last year June, finally make up my mind to go for double eyelid, rhino and alar like Brenton just did.
Last edited by kensan on Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:42 pm

Brenton,

Could you advice me on these?

1. Where did you book your coach to Hatyai?
2. Your double eyelid is cut & stitch or stitch only?
3. Do you need to be awake when doing the double eyelid and roughly how long it takes?
3. How long it takes for the swelling to subside and look "normal"?

I only plan for 10 days break in July and I don't want my eyes to look too horrible and scare my customers. :lol:

Thanks in advance, if possible pls add me to your msn [email protected]
Last edited by kensan on Sat, 11 Apr 2009 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Sat, 11 Apr 2009 1:08 pm

kensan wrote:Hi to all, PS newbie here. :D

Thanks aadvark for all his contribution and helpfulness to this thread. Been following this thread since last year June, finally make up my mind to go for double eyelid, rhino and alar like Brenton just did. Also manage to talk my wife into doing her rhino and alar.

The things I had done so far are lasik and bracelet, does these classified under PS? After my lasik 2 weeks ago, I decided that I wanted more ... slim down, tone up my muscle, look good etc ... who cares what others comments now.
Why talked your wife into doing it? From what i went through, i think it's better if one decides to do the cosmetic surgery himself/herself and not for others. The depression state post surgery is very sensitive and you wun want her to come blaming you when both of you are still healing...bad for both of you.

Why not you do it first and when your wife sees the result, she would want to do it herself?

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Sat, 11 Apr 2009 1:14 pm

How is your eyes now, 9 days after post op?
Last edited by kensan on Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Sat, 11 Apr 2009 1:40 pm

kensan wrote:Brenton,

I booked from grassland. online booking would cost 4 dollars more
Mine is the cutting method
3. Do you need to be awake when doing the double eyelid and roughly how long it takes?
It normally take one hour for the eyes, mine took longer as he was doing it slowly as what he said. Yes you would be aware of what's going on
This depends on individual and on how "normal" is normal
Compared to mine, the girl that did same day as me looked like 6mths post surgery already...

I only plan for 10 days break in July and I don't want my eyes to look too horrible and scare my customers. :lol:
I also only planned for a ten days break..

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Sat, 11 Apr 2009 3:15 pm

Brenton wrote:

It normally take one hour for the eyes, mine took longer as he was doing it slowly as what he said. Yes you would be aware of what's going on
Compared to mine, the girl that did same day as me looked like 6mths post surgery already...

Hi dude, it was nice chatting with u over msn. Waiting to see the posting of your pictures soon.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 11 Apr 2009 4:22 pm

kensan wrote:
Brenton wrote:

Hi dude, it was nice chatting with u over msn. Waiting to see the posting of your pictures soon.
yeah, brenton, the depression gets worse if u go alone, which is why i recommended that u find someone but unfortunately u din manage to, which is why it's even tougher... u wun feel as bad when u see the other person just as swollen :D
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF