Singapore Expats

? lost in town

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
engel

? lost in town

Post by engel » Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:04 pm

Hello
How are you doing? hope all is well with you and your family,Sorry I didn't inform you about my travel to UK for a Program, am presently stranded here in London at the hotel where i lodged,

So please I need a favour from you as soon as you recieve this e-mail because I forgot my little bag in the Taxi where my money and some other valuable things were kept on my way to the Hotel am Lodged,and i will like you to assist me with a soft loan urgently with the sum of $2,500 US Dollars to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.

So please i really need your help so much on time cos i am in a terrible and tight situation here, that i don't even have money to feed myself for a day which means i had been starving, so please understand how urgent i need your help for now.

I will really appreciate whatever you can afford and i'll pay you back as soon as i return,Kindly let me know if you can be of help? so that i can send you the Details to use when sending the money through western union.

Regards,
Glenna Chong

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:01 am

Oh OK.. you poor thing, something really moved within me when you said you have a really tight spot. Give me the details and I will transfer all my spare cash to you. Western Union, yes good idea to use non traceable money transfer firm, that way my family will never find out who the money went to, they would assume I am an idiot but I know you are honest I feel it in my bone. Can you post some pictures? because my grandmother was a fortune teller and she taught me how to read faces, I can tell if you are honest. She said never trust anyone whose eye brows join together, do yours join?

This weekend I will go to my church and pray for you and tell everyone about your sitiation, I can already visualize you on your knees praying too.

Look forward to hearing from you

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:31 am

Guess she shouldn't have spent all the money on PS. Anyway, Glenna, a couple of days spent on your back should do you nicely and you won't have to pay it back. Kinda like the genius girl last year who decided to quite university and become a pro. Quick bucks to help with your next round of PS to hide your identity?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:43 am

i am touched. i hate to think you are staving but at least you will lose weight. i will give you the money. i am in nigeria at the moment, have you got any relatives i can give the cash (USD) to?

e3323

Post by e3323 » Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:02 am

Mods please delete this thread. Knowing guys in the internet some idiot is gonna try to score brownie points with "her" (PROTIP: its really a guy) trying to be the "knight in shining armor" like all guys try to be when a girl is involved in any "situation".

You would be SHOCKED at how many lonely desperate males will fall for these things. Ever notice how 99.999 percent of these scammers pretend to be a female? Thats because when any GIRL is in any "danger" (real, perceived, or fictitious) you get a rush of gullible lonely males who will try to "rescue" her thinking they'll win her heart or at least get to talk to her.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:34 pm

e3323 wrote:Mods please delete this thread. Knowing guys in the internet some idiot is gonna try to score brownie points with "her" (PROTIP: its really a guy) trying to be the "knight in shining armor" like all guys try to be when a girl is involved in any "situation".

You would be SHOCKED at how many lonely desperate males will fall for these things. Ever notice how 99.999 percent of these scammers pretend to be a female? Thats because when any GIRL is in any "danger" (real, perceived, or fictitious) you get a rush of gullible lonely males who will try to "rescue" her thinking they'll win her heart or at least get to talk to her.
I hate to tell you this but I think you are a bit blur. You can't even see that we are all taking the P*ss on this one? :shock: Give us a break, I think we know what we are doing here. Anyway, if you had a good read of the original posting you will see it was probably an email that engel received and just posted it up here for fun. We often do with the 419'rs as well. Would you have believed it if it was Annabelle Chong instead? :cool:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

BodyBlitz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BodyBlitz » Sat, 28 Mar 2009 1:34 am

http://bodyblitz.sg - A new era of fitness.