Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:18 am

Blurze wrote:Hihi,

Any response on sinecch, i can get it cheaper if i buy in bulk.......
You would get more response if you state how much cheaper and exactly how many boxes is considered in bulk.

Blurze

Post by Blurze » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:10 pm

summerboy02 wrote:Dear all

I finally had my Rhino done at hatyai on Mon after few months of reading up this thread.I had my nose done not by Dr nara but by Dr Puttisak.I chose the USA implant which set me back by 8500 bahts.He carefully use a tool to carve the implant to suit the bridge/shape of my nose.
I chose not to be sedated throughout the surgery cos im afraid of the fact that sedation can knock me off within 10 seconds.In fact,Dr Puttisak mentioned that in his 20 over years of Rhino surgery,im the only second patient who did not want to be sedated.Therefore,im fully awake while Dr Puttisak operated on me.The sound made during the surgery did scare me off.Within 50 mins,my surgery was done.
I did not suffer much after the surgery,no pain and nothing.I did not touch any of the pain killers except for 4 tablets on the first day.No brusises or blue black/yellow patches around my eyes or nose.Just a ill swollen near the side of my nose n tip.Otherwise,my face looks normal and can go to work without looking horrendeous.Dr Puttisak was also nice enough to recommend me where to buy cheap roacuttane in Hatyai for my nasty breakouts recently.indeed roacutanne was freaking cheap in hatyai and i bought 30 tablets at one shot.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank anyone who had answered my enquiries pertaining to Rhino and i had finally realised my dreams of achieving a nicer nose.
The 14 hours coach ride really worn me out!!!
Hey, care to share where do you buy roacutanne. Planning to go to hat yai in july

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:22 pm

navy wrote:
winter21 wrote:anyone going to Dr Putt @ hatyai for P.S? (apr-aug)
im looking for partners to join me.... =)
hi!, can i join u? im going to dr putt too for rhino. havent book tix tho. =]
hi... i emailed you... did u get it?
anyway im planning to go end apr/may by coach
as it is much cheaper by flight.
u wanna join me? pls let me know asap.

Blurze

Post by Blurze » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 1:03 pm

Brenton wrote:
Blurze wrote:Hihi,

Any response on sinecch, i can get it cheaper if i buy in bulk.......
You would get more response if you state how much cheaper and exactly how many boxes is considered in bulk.
Hi Brenton,

It should be around $40 dollars per box and i may need around 16box before i can place order.
Last edited by Blurze on Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blurze

Post by Blurze » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 2:14 pm

missjessica18 wrote:
aadvark wrote:annemarie, you look easily 15 years younger!
missjessica, hot and svelte now!
Haha, everyone's been asking abt Nara's lipo, i think your pix speaks a thousand words :D

do remember to do some spot exercises to tone up the areas that have been lipo-ed. prob squats for butts and thighs, and crunches for the tummy :D

aww thank you aadvard, and toning up might be a good idea, ill post some better pictures when the swelling goes down, i just took those of my myspace :D but im really happy about the results, Dr. Nara is a great doctor.

but im curious how you look, and how you look after all your surgery :)
Hi Jessica,

Just wanna check with you, do your skin sag after the lipo .....

Blurze

Post by Blurze » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 2:36 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
Jocundster wrote:Just came back from my Otoplasty surgery (Ears surgery) in Hatyai with Dr. Nara~ It was a interesting trip actually and I met Pinkice on the way to the hotel~
The surgery went well and it was about 2.5 hrs for the whole operation, Dr. Nara has created a new technique for Otoplasty, in the past they required stitching at e back of your ears, however currently it requires the front & back that holds the ears better in place, so costing has increased to 10,000 baht. If this technique works better, i don't mind the front stitching as i heard quite some cases of ears popping back (from other doctor's cases). At most, i will do more follow up with the after op care.
♥ Consultation @approx. 12.30pm
♥ Operation @9.30pm
♥ Removed my bandages 6th day
♥ Removed my stitches on the 7th day (departure day)
Hint: The sun was freaking hot these days in Hatyai, so remember to bring your umbrella (Sun exposure is not good for after op), even though i was under shade, my nose was kinda bleeding too. So stay in bound might be the best~
There is one thing, i beg to diff. on what was written about Dr. Nara, he is actually a very heart-warming person. For the entire operation, i was wide-awake and we were actually chatting for almost 2.5 hrs. The nurses & Dr. Nara was really fun and interesting, making the whole experience memorable. I took some pictures with them (ahm.. he asked me not to post them.. lol)
Hope that this might change your opinion for Dr. Nara, as for me he has definitely left good impression for my 1st operation with him.
So all in all, my ears has finally came in peace with my face and i hope people who is going for any operations in Hatyai will have a fun time like me~
Cheers,
Jo
I totally agreed with Jocundster, Dr. Nara is a nice person, he ask me not to ask any question and relax and sleep when he putting the anesthesia jab for me.

Also he gives me some information on whether which part of my body able to do lipo suction or not.

Overall he is nice.

first day I did stomach lipo, 2nd day inner thigh and the 3rd day outer thigh.

I'm not sure whether is it all people will encounter same kind of pain and swell after lipo. But mine is like, inner thigh swollen very much. Dr. Nara advise me to wear a loose compression garment first, then slowly change to a thighter one.

this is the fats that removed from my stomachImage

this is my inner thigh after removing the stictesImage
:P
Cheers :D
Hi Gal,

I wonder how's your swelling now. Did you wear compression garment? Do your skin sag......

boicott
Regular
Regular

Post by boicott » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 7:09 pm

Blurze wrote:

I finally had my Rhino done at hatyai on Mon after few months of reading up this thread.I had my nose done not by Dr nara but by Dr Puttisak.I chose the USA implant which set me back by 8500 bahts.He carefully use a tool to carve the implant to suit the bridge/shape of my nose.
I chose not to be sedated throughout the surgery cos im afraid of the fact that sedation can knock me off within 10 seconds.In fact,Dr Puttisak mentioned that in his 20 over years of Rhino surgery,im the only second patient who did not want to be sedated.Therefore,im fully awake while Dr Puttisak operated on me.The sound made during the surgery did scare me off.Within 50 mins,my surgery was done.
I did not suffer much after the surgery,no pain and nothing.I did not touch any of the pain killers except for 4 tablets on the first day.No brusises or blue black/yellow patches around my eyes or nose.Just a ill swollen near the side of my nose n tip.Otherwise,my face looks normal and can go to work without looking horrendeous.Dr Puttisak was also nice enough to recommend me where to buy cheap roacuttane in Hatyai for my nasty breakouts recently.indeed roacutanne was freaking cheap in hatyai and i bought 30 tablets at one shot.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank anyone who had answered my enquiries pertaining to Rhino and i had finally realised my dreams of achieving a nicer nose.
Hey, care to share where do you buy roacutanne. Planning to go to hat yai in july
U can buy it at any pharmacies there, abt 30+ SGD per box.

looier

Post by looier » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 8:08 pm

I had lipo in stomach area and yes I do have loose skin now. But it depends on how old you are. If you're older elasticity of skin is not very well, but if you're young there wont be stretching.
Also you wear girdle for quite some time in order for skin to stick nicely to underlayer again.
Blurze wrote:
missjessica18 wrote:
aadvark wrote:annemarie, you look easily 15 years younger!
missjessica, hot and svelte now!
Haha, everyone's been asking abt Nara's lipo, i think your pix speaks a thousand words :D

do remember to do some spot exercises to tone up the areas that have been lipo-ed. prob squats for butts and thighs, and crunches for the tummy :D

aww thank you aadvard, and toning up might be a good idea, ill post some better pictures when the swelling goes down, i just took those of my myspace :D but im really happy about the results, Dr. Nara is a great doctor.

Hi Jessica,

chryselle

Post by chryselle » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 8:25 pm

I will be going to Dr nara on e 30th to hv my eyes n chin done.

So lost now, 1st time planning a trip on my own.. im so afraid that i will lost my way in hattyai, can someone pls advise me how to walk over to his clinic from lee garden plaza?

What should i bring for post op care?? someone mentioned antibotics cream for e scars, may i noe where can i get it?? Do i need prescription for that??

Will be staying in hattyai for 2 days & coming back on e 2rd, will that be ok?? Many may thks!!! :)

shika

Re: Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Post by shika » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 8:34 pm

aadvark:

Does Dr. Nara Speak English?

Blurze

Post by Blurze » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:09 pm

boicott wrote:
Blurze wrote:

U can buy it at any pharmacies there, abt 30+ SGD per box.
Thanks for your information. Will go there and buy :D
How many tablets are there in one box
Last edited by Blurze on Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blurze

Post by Blurze » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:18 pm

Hi Chryselle,

You may refer to the below of the exact location. Don't think you will get lost as it's around 10mins walk from lee garden plaza.

http://www.dr-nara.com/index.php/nara-clinic

chryselle wrote:I will be going to Dr nara on e 30th to hv my eyes n chin done.

So lost now, 1st time planning a trip on my own.. im so afraid that i will lost my way in hattyai, can someone pls advise me how to walk over to his clinic from lee garden plaza?

What should i bring for post op care?? someone mentioned antibotics cream for e scars, may i noe where can i get it?? Do i need prescription for that??

Will be staying in hattyai for 2 days & coming back on e 2rd, will that be ok?? Many may thks!!! :)

Blurze

Post by Blurze » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:23 pm

Thanks looier, will take note about it? :D
looier wrote:I had lipo in stomach area and yes I do have loose skin now. But it depends on how old you are. If you're older elasticity of skin is not very well, but if you're young there wont be stretching.
Also you wear girdle for quite some time in order for skin to stick nicely to underlayer again.
Blurze wrote:
missjessica18 wrote:

Hi Jessica,

tweetyger1983

Water jet lipo suction

Post by tweetyger1983 » Wed, 25 Mar 2009 2:18 am

hi may i know had anyone done water jet lipo suction in thailand..any kind soul pls advise...and what is the difference btw vaser and water jet liposuction ......

looier

Re: Water jet lipo suction

Post by looier » Wed, 25 Mar 2009 2:45 am

tweetyger1983 wrote:hi may i know had anyone done water jet lipo suction in thailand..any kind soul pls advise...and what is the difference btw vaser and water jet liposuction ......
Water jet lipo is when a solution that dissolves the fat mixed with anaesthetics is injected through a tiny incision in stomachskin layer and than sucked out.
Vaser on the other hand is done with ultrasound to break down fatcels and liquify them and then suck out.

For Vaserlipo look here http://www.laser-surgery-bangkok.com/, it's more expensive but it's said to be a better way to remove fat as there is more control over quantity thats gonna be removed. But I don't know, never saw results myself. Waterjet is much more common and thats what I had.