Singapore Expats

Is there any JETSTAR' cabin crew recruitment?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Jovhoney

Post by Jovhoney » Fri, 20 Mar 2009 10:04 am

adrina wrote:
Jovhoney wrote:
sakiya wrote:Hi Jovhoney:) i thought when they call ur guys tat time they will mentioned "you are selected for tomolo final int. there will be an int and swimming test as well so pls bring along ur swimming suit. The attire for tomolo int is business wear" i dont know is the any diff for this time. mine tat time was like tat.
Nahx, the lady just told me that tml there will be a swimming test conducted at the same place in the morning at 9.30am, please bring along ur swimming suit and goggles.. THATS ALL!!! ARGH..

hey,i was at table 3 too.i feel sry for u but i think u shldnt blame em. i dun mean anything but do u remember e youngest gal at our table tat day? she was wearin tank top cum jeans n without any makeup. e cabin crew was tellin us, an interview is still an interview,no matter wad we shld wear formal even is just a swimming test. however,tat gal still got into e final round...i think is more or less depend on ur luck.. dun gif up! continue trying
Yes, i remember you.. i mean i didn't blame them.. it is just that i was only told it is just a swimming test and there isn't any interview.. So yupx!! anyway, forget about it.. just unlucky.. btw, did ya get in??

Capri
Regular
Regular

Post by Capri » Mon, 23 Mar 2009 9:54 am

Any one of u got calls from the latest interview?

gereltan

Post by gereltan » Mon, 23 Mar 2009 3:23 pm

anyone of you when is the nex interview for jetstar recruitment?

adrina

Post by adrina » Mon, 23 Mar 2009 6:19 pm

Capri wrote:Any one of u got calls from the latest interview?
nope! u?

adrina

Post by adrina » Mon, 23 Mar 2009 6:19 pm

Jovhoney wrote:
adrina wrote:
Jovhoney wrote: Nahx, the lady just told me that tml there will be a swimming test conducted at the same place in the morning at 9.30am, please bring along ur swimming suit and goggles.. THATS ALL!!! ARGH..

hey,i was at table 3 too.i feel sry for u but i think u shldnt blame em. i dun mean anything but do u remember e youngest gal at our table tat day? she was wearin tank top cum jeans n without any makeup. e cabin crew was tellin us, an interview is still an interview,no matter wad we shld wear formal even is just a swimming test. however,tat gal still got into e final round...i think is more or less depend on ur luck.. dun gif up! continue trying
Yes, i remember you.. i mean i didn't blame them.. it is just that i was only told it is just a swimming test and there isn't any interview.. So yupx!! anyway, forget about it.. just unlucky.. btw, did ya get in??
still waiting for call....=(

Jovhoney

Post by Jovhoney » Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:59 pm

adrina wrote:
Jovhoney wrote:
adrina wrote:
still waiting for call....=(
but they din mention how long will they be calling up you guys?? anyway, i wish ya all the best ((:

Capri
Regular
Regular

Post by Capri » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 8:49 am

Maybe just give them another week or so... Keep us updated of any upcome peeps! :lol:

Capri
Regular
Regular

Post by Capri » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 3:51 pm

Yes! The day is finally here for us to sign the contract... :D

sakiya
Regular
Regular

Post by sakiya » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 5:35 pm

yup i received their call finally
this thursday sign contract yipee...
those that waiting for call, should be receive by tomolo i guess
good luck:)

sanjay24

yahoooooooooo

Post by sanjay24 » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:46 pm

yehhh signing the contract on thursssssssssss....medical on next tue.....finally.. god bless the 3rd batch
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

windancer04
Regular
Regular

Post by windancer04 » Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:51 pm

yaya...finally the long awaited has come! Cant wait to meet my batchmates! :D
♥Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT and IT WILL BE YOURS (Mark 11:24)♥

mnop12345

Clearing the air

Post by mnop12345 » Thu, 26 Mar 2009 7:22 pm

I am a crew from Jetstar international but i cannot be named to protect my pretty ass but would like to clear the air of all rumours here. Jetstar International is totally a different operation with Jetstar Asia. Everything is different except the logo and livery of our aircrafts. We have different uniform too. Jetstar International sin based currently does Perth(4nights layover) Sin Drw Cairns(1night), Sin Drw Mel(1night) but sometimes they have to do narita or other parts of Australia if they are on training. So far all of my flights are layover flights and we have yet to do any quick turn. We also have crew based in Syd, Mel, Drw, Bkk. We also have Japanese crews based in Syd. It's a very nice airline to work with if you dont mind the low pay(really low I mean!). Crew are nice and you don't get nonsense like other
airlines in singapore which have the seniority nonsense that u have to listen to ur senior. We fly as far as to Hawaii(if we ever get the chance) Everyone is treated with respect(except the low pay!) and we get to travel a bit although not many days layover or not many different countries(and very little allowance). Anyway if you are keen to join a airline, aim for those full service airline but if you can't get in, Jetstar is quite a nice airline to work with :)

zandlelightz
Regular
Regular

Post by zandlelightz » Fri, 27 Mar 2009 2:39 pm

windancer04 wrote:yaya...finally the long awaited has come! Cant wait to meet my batchmates! :D

Hi windancer, congrats to you and all who got in.. I just want to know when are you guys starting training in singapore and melbourne... have they told you yet...I went for the 15 March interview and pass all the rounds but i did not get a call...Thanks alot...

sakiya
Regular
Regular

Post by sakiya » Fri, 27 Mar 2009 3:38 pm

ya lo seems like nobody received call from jetstar for the recent int.. anyone got call from them?
3rd batch start training 18/05 for 1 month and 2 weeks will be in Melbourne.
yeah looking forward for this day to come asap:)

zandlelightz
Regular
Regular

Post by zandlelightz » Sat, 28 Mar 2009 2:44 am

sakiya wrote:ya lo seems like nobody received call from jetstar for the recent int.. anyone got call from them?
3rd batch start training 18/05 for 1 month and 2 weeks will be in Melbourne.
yeah looking forward for this day to come asap:)

Hello Sukiya...Congrat to you on getting in...Hmm where did u guys go to sign the contract and did you see anything on batch 4 or 5 and do you know how many people are in your batch...And how long did you wait to get your call, when did you go for the interview..Thanks alot and kind regards...