Singapore Expats

Is there any JETSTAR' cabin crew recruitment?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
pink petals
Regular
Regular

Post by pink petals » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 2:06 am

verylady 76 wrote:hi guys..went for the interview again and managed to get tgru all the rds . they told me to wait for the reply this week. i was told tt training will start in early may.. so i'm keeping my fingers crossed!
congrats! :)

may i know if u get to fly to japan, usa, aust, etc and have layovers in the countries?

thanks.

sakiya
Regular
Regular

Post by sakiya » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 8:21 am

Hi Jovhoney:) i thought when they call ur guys tat time they will mentioned "you are selected for tomolo final int. there will be an int and swimming test as well so pls bring along ur swimming suit. The attire for tomolo int is business wear" i dont know is the any diff for this time. mine tat time was like tat.

Capri
Regular
Regular

Post by Capri » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:51 pm

verylady 76 wrote:hi guys..went for the interview again and managed to get tgru all the rds . they told me to wait for the reply this week. i was told tt training will start in early may.. so i'm keeping my fingers crossed!
I doubt that the training will start in early May, coz they just told the shortlisted candidates that training (for 3rd Batch, 4th May) will be on hold till further notice :(

Jovhoney

Post by Jovhoney » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 2:48 pm

sakiya wrote:Hi Jovhoney:) i thought when they call ur guys tat time they will mentioned "you are selected for tomolo final int. there will be an int and swimming test as well so pls bring along ur swimming suit. The attire for tomolo int is business wear" i dont know is the any diff for this time. mine tat time was like tat.
Nahx, the lady just told me that tml there will be a swimming test conducted at the same place in the morning at 9.30am, please bring along ur swimming suit and goggles.. THATS ALL!!! ARGH..

Jovhoney

Post by Jovhoney » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 2:49 pm

Capri wrote:
I doubt that the training will start in early May, coz they just told the shortlisted candidates that training (for 3rd Batch, 4th May) will be on hold till further notice :(
Ya, i think they will somehow postpone it.. btw, ur name is?? which table are you with on that day?

Capri
Regular
Regular

Post by Capri » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 3:10 pm

Jovhoney wrote:
Capri wrote:
Ya, i think they will somehow postpone it.. btw, ur name is?? which table are you with on that day?
im shortlisted in Dec interview.. long waiting for the next class to start.. :oops:

adrina

Post by adrina » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 3:11 pm

Jovhoney wrote:
sakiya wrote:Hi Jovhoney:) i thought when they call ur guys tat time they will mentioned "you are selected for tomolo final int. there will be an int and swimming test as well so pls bring along ur swimming suit. The attire for tomolo int is business wear" i dont know is the any diff for this time. mine tat time was like tat.
Nahx, the lady just told me that tml there will be a swimming test conducted at the same place in the morning at 9.30am, please bring along ur swimming suit and goggles.. THATS ALL!!! ARGH..

hey,i was at table 3 too.i feel sry for u but i think u shldnt blame em. i dun mean anything but do u remember e youngest gal at our table tat day? she was wearin tank top cum jeans n without any makeup. e cabin crew was tellin us, an interview is still an interview,no matter wad we shld wear formal even is just a swimming test. however,tat gal still got into e final round...i think is more or less depend on ur luck.. dun gif up! continue trying

sakiya
Regular
Regular

Post by sakiya » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 4:05 pm

Hi verylady 76 :)
may i ask who is the person told u tat training will be early May?
is the senior crew there or the interviewer or u heard from ur friend in the int?
hope u dont mind

passion85

Post by passion85 » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 7:35 pm

hi all.. i attend the dec interview but didnt get to round 3. thus i tried again and still didnt get into round 3. anyway i rem the GM mentioned on 16th mar 2nd round int that those in waiting list is they find got potential but will be on hold until there is vanacy. Thus the training in may shld be still conducted but for those appliciants in mar cos they r looking for crew who can speak jap.. seem likes quite many japanese nationals went to round 3..

windancer04
Regular
Regular

Post by windancer04 » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:15 pm

For those that got thru the march interview, did they tell u by when or when the training gonna start??
♥Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT and IT WILL BE YOURS (Mark 11:24)♥

verylady 76

Post by verylady 76 » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:41 pm

hey..sorry for the late reply.. i was in table 2 for the second interview and this time it seems that many japanese national and those who could speak japanese got in the third time rds..oh yes not forgetting bout the guys (most of them) got in too..

Compared to the previous interview, this time it was very little applicant (i think) when we went for the swimming rd, there were 29 applicants left and most of them do not hv the idea tt there was an outfront bond to pay as the questions and answers rds were answered very discreetly.

to Sakiya: i personally heard from clive the Gm tt the training is starting early may but he didn't mention bout the delay of the training at all... prob they hven't confirmed it yet so dun b too disappointed ya!

for those who got in jetstar but waiting for the training... i've got a question for u guys..may i know when did they informed u after the swimming test? they said we will be shortlisted by this week but i dun know when is the dateline to stop waiting for their reply.. pls adv . thks!

Capri
Regular
Regular

Post by Capri » Thu, 19 Mar 2009 8:52 am

Usually you have to wait abt 1-2weeks for their call or email dear.. Good luck!

sakiya
Regular
Regular

Post by sakiya » Thu, 19 Mar 2009 9:27 am

tat time i waited for their reply for 2 weeks. They didnt let us know have to wait how long but we found out from the senior crew there.

hana

Post by hana » Thu, 19 Mar 2009 4:45 pm

aloyscious
Regular
Regular

Post by aloyscious » Thu, 19 Mar 2009 4:58 pm

so dissapointed was not called up for interview...