Singapore Expats

American Football

Find your sports & recreational partners & Teams here.
coolkuku

Post by coolkuku » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:33 pm

Hi Sally, thanks for your post.. I'll drop you an email later on ..

Khoo

Freebird

THANK YOU!

Post by Freebird » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:23 pm

Thank you Khoo for your reply which cheered me up a lot. I was disappointed for no reply coming.
Now I am refreshing my laptop once every 2 seconds. Just can not wait to receive your e-mail.

Thanks again Khoo.

Regards
Sally
coolkuku wrote:Hi Sally, thanks for your post.. I'll drop you an email later on ..

Khoo
The Greatest Glory in Living is not Never Falling, but Rising When we are Falling.

Austin512TX
Regular
Regular

Post by Austin512TX » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 5:36 pm

postmodernista wrote:Do you have female players or a girls' team?
We have several women asking the same question, maybe you want to be the leader for the girl's team? I can send you all their emails.

Freebird

Re: Any Given Saturday Nov. 15

Post by Freebird » Sat, 15 Nov 2008 1:14 am

My clock tells me it is 00:44 Saturday Nov. 15. Till this moment, no confirmation coming in.

I will get up early tomo... well, in few hours, and go shopping for this football dinner. I guess I will have to find my way to keep the dinner theme as football about which I may not know much, I tried at least.

Dinner will be served at 18:00-22:00. I will prepare for 6-8, and if no one showed up, I ... I will find a way to talk about football with an ex-football player. There gotta be a way...

Hope one day, my husband and I will meet you guys where you always hang out, and maybe in your next football practice. It will be very easy to identify my husband from many outlookers when you play football, the one, who watches every move you guys make as if he was the one that doing it, would be my husband.

See you in your practice yard if not at the football dinner.

Sally
Last edited by Freebird on Thu, 27 Nov 2008 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Greatest Glory in Living is not Never Falling, but Rising When we are Falling.

Freebird

Post by Freebird » Sat, 15 Nov 2008 4:13 am

Khoo,
Your e-mail came in at 02:20AM and it is for such effort that I appreciate most. Even if there is just one friend coming in the dinner, it is worthy of burning the light for our guest.

I will SMS you tomorrow and let my husband himself answer you, in person, the questions you metnioned in your e-mail.

Until I express my gratitude for your great input in person later this evening, please accept my full-hearted Thanks through this post. Thank you Khoo.

Good night (or good morning)
Sally
coolkuku wrote:Hi Sally, thanks for your post.. I'll drop you an email later on ..

Khoo

wwq5

Post by wwq5 » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:47 pm

Hi guys, i'm a foreign student studying in singapore, interested in all kind of sports, was wondering whether i can join u guys for some football.. and some of my classmates are extremely interested as well.. my number is 98432515.. looking foward to the good news.. cheers.. =D this is my email [email protected]

do mail me the details..

lilshtz

Longhorns Vs. Aggies

Post by lilshtz » Wed, 26 Nov 2008 7:17 pm

Hi all,

New to this forum, and in town for just a couple days. I would love to catch the UT vs ATM game on Friday morning (here). Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Austin512TX
Regular
Regular

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

Post by Austin512TX » Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:19 pm

30 people range from 15-52 showed up last Saturday and we managed to form 4 teams for fun and intensive football game. I just want to say thank you for all the support and hope for more players to join us in days ahead.
Last edited by Austin512TX on Wed, 18 Feb 2009 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

sing07

Four started the game!

Post by sing07 » Thu, 12 Feb 2009 3:33 pm

Song, Sentosa, James and Eddie...

Facts and truth.....

Aug 2007

zeroknight21

Joining

Post by zeroknight21 » Tue, 17 Feb 2009 9:09 pm

Hey, are you guys still playing? Me and a few of my friends have been fans of the sport since a year ago and recently, we've been playing catch-and-throw after getting our hands on the ball itself. We were hoping maybe we could join in on practices? Thanks in advance :D

Taoism32

Re: Joining

Post by Taoism32 » Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:26 pm

zeroknight21 wrote:Hey, are you guys still playing? Me and a few of my friends have been fans of the sport since a year ago and recently, we've been playing catch-and-throw after getting our hands on the ball itself. We were hoping maybe we could join in on practices? Thanks in advance :D
We are still playing every Saturday at the field in Bugis. We start at 9:15.

kaizoku913

Me love AF!!!!

Post by kaizoku913 » Sun, 01 Mar 2009 3:12 pm

Uhhh, I would like to join u guys for training but is it possible? I mean I really love football but the thing is I would like to see really live action of american football plays in singapore so if thats okay with u guys, can u send me a reply thru my email : [email protected]

Thx guys and gd luck training!

kaizoku913

American football rulez!!!!!!

Post by kaizoku913 » Tue, 03 Mar 2009 9:31 am

Anyway, where are u guys playing? Me and my frens wan to join u all for a practice or so. Can u tell me the specfic place so I can plan my route first?

Austin512TX
Regular
Regular

Post by Austin512TX » Wed, 11 Mar 2009 5:44 pm

Taoism32

No Football at Bugis This Weekend

Post by Taoism32 » Mon, 13 Apr 2009 5:31 pm

We have been saying for a long time that we will be at Bugis every Saturday Morning at 9:15 sharp. For those of you who intends to join us this weekend, Saturday April 18, we will not be there this weekend. We will be at a tournement at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Details are below. The teams are already set but we ecourage you come come out and check out the games. We would love to have you join us for our next tournement in the Philippines. For those who are intereted, just send me a PM.

Date: 18th April 09
Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic Football Field
Map: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http:// ... 6level%3D1 ( Football Field on the top left corner)