Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 10 Mar 2009 5:56 am

emailed puttisak on behalf of my good fren
here are some prices i gathered:
-eyelids / 8000 baht
-rhinoplasty / 8500 baht
-chin implant / 8000 baht
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:10 am

from the quotes i got for nose job... dr nara is the cheapest follow by dr putt and then dr pat

for nose who is more experiences and doing it nicer? dr putt or nara?

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:00 am

aadvark wrote:
Brenton wrote:will be going to hatyai with prido this coming april.....

Still can't decide to do nose with Dr pat or dr putt..
i really think u need reduction. if dr puttisak can do reduction, then u shld go to him, since hatyai is cheaper. if not, then dr pat, cos pat can do reduction
Well think i would settled on Dr Pat...He is very patience with my everyday nonsense and he is the only one who does reduction. But for my case, he says he will do a combi of implant and reduction for me.

What i am happy to know is that he replied saying he has all three type of implants, I, L , and S.

Now my worry is that after doing eyes with nara, would Dr Pat be able to imagine and assess what nose would be best for my face as my eyes would be swollen?

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:03 am

winter21 wrote:from the quotes i got for nose job... dr nara is the cheapest follow by dr putt and then dr pat

If it's just implant. Either Putt or Nara will do, but if you need reduction. Only Dr Pat does it

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:48 am

Brenton wrote:
winter21 wrote:from the quotes i got for nose job... dr nara is the cheapest follow by dr putt and then dr pat

If it's just implant. Either Putt or Nara will do, but if you need reduction. Only Dr Pat does it
sorry what is reduction? what is tip and fats etc... i am so new... lol

Eyes84

Post by Eyes84 » Tue, 10 Mar 2009 1:51 pm

winter21 wrote:
Eyes84 wrote:
aadvark wrote: judging from his schedule, u prob need to book 2 mths in advance. i will be bringing a fren there, but not confirmed which date in june

Hi, i wan to do ps also..can i join u go on june??
can i join too? :)

Hi winter21,no one replying us yet!
my email [email protected]
Mail me!!But i have to tell u, i very new also!!

lane

Post by lane » Tue, 10 Mar 2009 2:03 pm

Thank you aadvark, for the advise!
i appreciate it!
:)

aadvark wrote:
lane wrote:so i've decided to do my nose within this month.
but now i'm wondering, usually, for just a nose job, how many nights is recommended to stay over at hatyai?
is 1 night enough? or at least 2 nights?

and also, for those who did their noses there, and stayed over, for maybe say, 2 or 3 nights only, how did you cover up/hide the stitches and scars from other people?
considering that we'd have to go through the immigrations and customs.
and do the immigrations will ask alot alot of questions?

i appreciate the help and advise, in advance.
thank you.

also, is anyone going to hatyai within this month?
if u never done PS b4, then i recommend staying 2 nights, cos u will be sore and whatnot on the 2nd day. dun worry abt the customs, i've gone thru it countless times looking unlike my passport picture, perhaps even unlike a human, and they never batted an eyelid :)

chryselle

Post by chryselle » Tue, 10 Mar 2009 4:18 pm

Aadvark, thks 4 e reply but can i tok 2 u thru msn cos i still hv tons of questions?? :oops: if u don mind, pls add me..many many thks.. :lol:
Last edited by chryselle on Thu, 13 Aug 2009 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Tue, 10 Mar 2009 5:07 pm

winter21 wrote:
Brenton wrote:

sorry what is reduction? what is tip and fats etc... i am so new... lol
If you have no bridge or a flat nose, an implant will improve your nose tremendously.

If you have a too big nose you need nose reduction.

If you have a bulb like nose tip, tippoplasty will sharpen your tip (with the right doctor of course)

This is what i understood from reading the forum and doing research on my own. If you are interested in any, go google or yahoo then search lor...
I might not be correct as i am still a PS virgin...hoping to give my virginity away to nara asap....

mondayhue

Post by mondayhue » Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:57 pm

Hi...
who is this dr putt? does he have an email? read that he charges cheaper than dr pat & dr nara.
can someone kindly help me find out how much he charge for jaw reduction?

bigfaced

Post by bigfaced » Wed, 11 Mar 2009 2:02 am

Hi,
i'm back again...

After hesitatin for a few months, i've decided to undergo cheekbone reduction and jaw reduction surgery...

I'm not sure which doc offer cheekbone reduction surgery... any recommendations?
As for jaw reduction, i've consulted Dr Pat but he doesn't do cheekbone reduction...

I'm goin to book on the 2nd week of jun then i'll stay in thailand till the 3rd week of jun. Anyone interested in joinin me? I'm a gal... we could share the hotel cost and support each other...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:23 am

mondayhue wrote:Hi...
who is this dr putt? does he have an email? read that he charges cheaper than dr pat & dr nara.
can someone kindly help me find out how much he charge for jaw reduction?

his email is [email protected]
nara's charges are slightly cheaper, but not enough to make a huge diff when u convert to SGD
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:45 pm

any ladies going to Dr Putt or Dr Nara soon for nose job?

im looking for accompany and sharing of hotel cost.

PM me! =)

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:50 pm

Wah, finally i finished reading everything in this thread!!

Hmmm emailed Nara regarding my appointment timing....Cos when i called, it was confirmed that my appointment was at 1030am. But when i emailed them and asked, they said my operation time would be 4-5pm.

was it a communication breakdown due to language barriers or was it just a mistake? Anyway i asked them to double check and get back to me liao...Hope it's early in the morning so that i have more time to rest.

So out of so many pple that did with Dr Pat, only Lazy and Boi18 was satisfied??

I am not a nose person and i dunno what kind of nose i want also..just want it smaller.

Will a L-implant make you more eurasian? and I assume S-implant would retain your ethnicity??

e3323

Post by e3323 » Wed, 11 Mar 2009 3:13 pm

Brenton wrote:Wah, finally i finished reading everything in this thread!!

Hmmm emailed Nara regarding my appointment timing....Cos when i called, it was confirmed that my appointment was at 1030am. But when i emailed them and asked, they said my operation time would be 4-5pm.

was it a communication breakdown due to language barriers or was it just a mistake? Anyway i asked them to double check and get back to me liao...Hope it's early in the morning so that i have more time to rest.

So out of so many pple that did with Dr Pat, only Lazy and Boi18 was satisfied??

I am not a nose person and i dunno what kind of nose i want also..just want it smaller.

Will a L-implant make you more eurasian? and I assume S-implant would retain your ethnicity??

Hmm i didnt read the whole thread......so most people were not satisfied with Pat?.....damn....i was really thinking about having him do my browlift and brow bone burring.

I need to find a surgeon in thailand who is cheap, has a good reputation, and can do the endoscopic brow lift and do the brow bone burring through an eyelid incision.