Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
e3323

Post by e3323 » Sun, 08 Mar 2009 10:01 am

aadvark wrote:
e3323 wrote:Anyone have any work done at Tokai Clinic? Please discuss results. I am thinking about going there soon for a brow lift, brow burring, upper eyelid surgery, and lateral canthoplasty.
does he do lateral canthoplasty? did u check with Dr Pat?
I got an e-mail back from him a few days ago...he doesnt do the lateral canthoplasty but he does everything else i want. Does pat have a really good reputation? I've looked more into other places and Yanhee Hospital seems to be really popular and their prices are low so im really seriously considering going there.

My overall goal is to be a very feminine looking prettyboy with a eurasian look as well. Im caucasian and ultra masculine looking so looking like, fully asian would be impossible but i think i could have a little bit of a eurasian look with surgery....especially a lateral canthoplasty.

Anyways any affordable surgeons you could suggest that would be good for this?

anyone with advice my msn addy is [email protected] (messenger only)

macarena

Post by macarena » Sun, 08 Mar 2009 10:16 am

hey all...how long is the recovery for double eyelid surgery? i mean the swelling.
:)

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Sun, 08 Mar 2009 10:33 am

macarena wrote:hey all...how long is the recovery for double eyelid surgery? i mean the swelling.
:)
very long compared to the rest?

codey

Post by codey » Sun, 08 Mar 2009 3:27 pm

Hi everyone, would like to check with u guys. How do u guys usually go to hat yai? Cos i have check, need to do 1 transit which min waiting time is abt 6hours. Any faster way?

And i am planning to do lipo. My wedding is in jan and i need to do lipo and recover before I can take wedding photos. help! is it too rush now? :(

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Sun, 08 Mar 2009 6:23 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
Pinkyice wrote:
wimpy wrote:BTW, have any did dimples here too? Does it look natural? Dimple only appear when u smile or it there fix, like perm fixture?
Dr Putt told me that the dimple won't look natural because it will be there ALL the time, even when you are not smiling.
Hi Pinkyice,

But I have a friend, I saw him in live, his dimple done by Dr Nara is so nice, when he smile then can see it lor... if not you can't see ma. :o
:D I don't know...I'm just repeating what Dr Putt said to me when I asked him about having dimples done.

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Sun, 08 Mar 2009 9:41 pm

hi all!
im new here..

im interested in doing rhinoplasty. Have email few doctos... here's their reply:

Dr Nara: for rhinoplasty 8,000 baht
Dr Somyos: he said i need Refinement augmentation rhinoplasty & Alar plasty. The estimate price is US $3500 under general anesthesia.

Wah... the price diff is a lot....

PS: Awaiting for Dr Pat's reply

any more gd & cheap recommended docs to intro? =)

ukorientalgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by ukorientalgirl » Sun, 08 Mar 2009 10:20 pm

Who is best at revsional double eyelid surgery?

Think i am going to Somyos for nose and eyelashes...

graysnow

Post by graysnow » Sun, 08 Mar 2009 11:32 pm

aadvark wrote:
Brenton wrote:Anyone did eyes and nose together? Do you look very different after that?

People still recognise you? or they can tell immediately?

Does anyone knows what kind of implant does Dr Pat use for nose?
People will still recognise u for sure. even friends who know what i've done all these while, they still tell me i dun look that diff. till u bring out the old pix, and then they will say, oh gosh, so diff, haha :)

people change all the while la, even without PS, dressing & even facial features change with time. what makes ur recognisable is more than the look, the way u walk, the way u talk, the way u conduct urself is what ppl remember more than the specific features...

just turned 30 yest :) i'm glad i had PS done, cos it's always good to hear, gosh, u dun look 30, lol!
Hi aadvark

I am new to this forum. I just turned 30 as well but I look older than my age and a lot of my frds said that I looked like I'm 40. What did you do to make yrself to look so young? Care to share?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 09 Mar 2009 12:45 am

graysnow wrote:
aadvark wrote:
Brenton wrote:Anyone did eyes and nose together? Do you look very different after that?

People still recognise you? or they can tell immediately?

Does anyone knows what kind of implant does Dr Pat use for nose?
People will still recognise u for sure. even friends who know what i've done all these while, they still tell me i dun look that diff. till u bring out the old pix, and then they will say, oh gosh, so diff, haha :)

people change all the while la, even without PS, dressing & even facial features change with time. what makes ur recognisable is more than the look, the way u walk, the way u talk, the way u conduct urself is what ppl remember more than the specific features...

just turned 30 yest :) i'm glad i had PS done, cos it's always good to hear, gosh, u dun look 30, lol!
Hi aadvark

I am new to this forum. I just turned 30 as well but I look older than my age and a lot of my frds said that I looked like I'm 40. What did you do to make yrself to look so young? Care to share?
did my eyes so i dun look so sleepy, got a chin implant so my face is sharper, slimmer and more defined. did my nose as well. and when u put implants in ur face, ur skin gets pulled much tighter, looking way younger :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Mon, 09 Mar 2009 1:08 am

winter21 wrote:hi all!
im new here..

im interested in doing rhinoplasty. Have email few doctos... here's their reply:

Dr Somyos: he said i need Refinement augmentation rhinoplasty & Alar plasty. The estimate price is US $3500 under general anesthesia.

I got Dr Pat's reply... he quote me US $1000 for nose implants & alarplasty. Seen like Dr Pat and Somyos said i have to do alarplasty... only Dr Nara say no need; nosetrils are not wide... strange lei...

Im confuse... :(

hownowhownow

Post by hownowhownow » Mon, 09 Mar 2009 1:11 am

codey wrote:Hi everyone, would like to check with u guys. How do u guys usually go to hat yai? Cos i have check, need to do 1 transit which min waiting time is abt 6hours. Any faster way?

And i am planning to do lipo. My wedding is in jan and i need to do lipo and recover before I can take wedding photos. help! is it too rush now? :(
Hey Codey, I presume ya are from sg? normally the forumers go up to Hatyai by coach directly..Other than that AirAsia has pretty cheap tickets if you are flying from Bangkok..they have ard 5 time slots daily..

btw im going to do lipo during august..when r u doing btw? :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 09 Mar 2009 1:12 am

codey wrote:Hi everyone, would like to check with u guys. How do u guys usually go to hat yai? Cos i have check, need to do 1 transit which min waiting time is abt 6hours. Any faster way?

u dun have to fly the same airlines when u change planes, i'm sure u can work out a shorter transit timing

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 09 Mar 2009 1:14 am

winter21 wrote:
winter21 wrote:hi all!
im new here..

I got Dr Pat's reply... he quote me US $1000 for nose implants & alarplasty. Seen like Dr Pat and Somyos said i have to do alarplasty... only Dr Nara say no need; nosetrils are not wide... strange lei...

Im confuse... :(
diff people have diff concepts on what is beautiful ma, so of cos docs will have varying opinions too. but their advice will all ensure u look better ba

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Mon, 09 Mar 2009 1:21 am

aadvark wrote: diff people have diff concepts on what is beautiful ma, so of cos docs will have varying opinions too. but their advice will all ensure u look better ba
ic... thanks

should i do in sg or bkk? taiwan cheaper or bkk?
anyone going to Dr Nara ard May or July?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 09 Mar 2009 4:36 am

winter21 wrote:
aadvark wrote: diff people have diff concepts on what is beautiful ma, so of cos docs will have varying opinions too. but their advice will all ensure u look better ba
ic... thanks

should i do in sg or bkk? taiwan cheaper or bkk?
anyone going to Dr Nara ard May or July?
well, generally in terms of cost, it will be ranking this way in increasing order
-Hatyai
-Bangkok
-Taiwan
-Korea
-Singapore