Singapore Expats

Liposuction

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sat, 28 Feb 2009 11:31 pm

beautyqueen3112 wrote:Hi, macaronincheeze,
tI think the best brand is Design Veronique. perhaps you can purchase online thru www.designveronique.com
how big was your thighs before vaser? do you know how much fat has been extracted? you done the whole thighs or just inner thighs. would it be cheaper to do vaser in hatyai?
Hi Beautyqueen,

I will try to look up for that brand, but heard its very expensive.

I had my inner and outter thigh. the portion is quite big for both added together. I think total about 2 liters remove from both inner and outer.

Now then I realise that my feet is having water retention.
I don't know how to cure it. I'm very scare now. :cry:

SAD.....

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sat, 28 Feb 2009 11:33 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
tI think the best brand is Design Veronique. perhaps you can purchase online thru www.designveronique.com
how big was your thighs before vaser? do you know how much fat has been extracted? you done the whole thighs or just inner thighs. would it be cheaper to do vaser in hatyai?
Hi Beautyqueen,

Also need to ask you, the tights i bought for my thigh is super tight, then I feel itch because too tight. now my leg and feet got water retention, do you think I should wear that tight tight thingy for my thigh to sleep?

Or anyone else could help me?

Thanks nervous and upset... :(

beautyqueen3112

Post by beautyqueen3112 » Sun, 01 Mar 2009 9:28 am

Hi, macaronincheeze,
water retention for the first few weeks is normal. I had water retention too and Dr Wong gave me some pills to reduce water retention but later he asked me stop cos i had leg cramp. i think the disadvantage to do vaser overseas is no doctor and nurses there to answer our questions and worries. i wore garment for 24 hours for about 2 months thereafter only day time. I heard from other forumers that must wear tight garment loh.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sun, 01 Mar 2009 4:34 pm

water retention for the first few weeks is normal. I had water retention too and Dr Wong gave me some pills to reduce water retention but later he asked me stop cos i had leg cramp. i think the disadvantage to do vaser overseas is no doctor and nurses there to answer our questions and worries. i wore garment for 24 hours for about 2 months thereafter only day time. I heard from other forumers that must wear tight garment loh.
Hi Beautyqueen,

Ya lor, It's quite true that no one can answer my question. Thank you so much for all the information leh. I'm so happy to hear that you are also the same.

I do eat deswell pills from pharmarcy call (Danzen), it helps abit.

Now I feels that, when I'm in the office 8 hours sitting down, my inner and outer thigh become very hard and stiff, then when I try to walk around, they become lossen.

They says it's true that we have to wear very tight garment, but like that how my legs' going to breathe? when I remove the garment, my thighs have all the line from the garment leh.

*so happy yet upset with the the journey of recovery* :x

sunzhine30

RE: Amaris B?

Post by sunzhine30 » Mon, 02 Mar 2009 11:55 am

Hi babes, ve anyone done fat grafftin with Dr Phua at Amaris B? I have an appt with him to do my inner and outter thighs... feelin excited yet scared...

graysnow

Re: RE: Amaris B?

Post by graysnow » Sun, 08 Mar 2009 11:40 pm

sunzhine30 wrote:Hi babes, ve anyone done fat grafftin with Dr Phua at Amaris B? I have an appt with him to do my inner and outter thighs... feelin excited yet scared...
Hi

I went for hair removal with him but not fat grafftin. He is a very nice and friendly doctor.

cheezecake

Post by cheezecake » Sat, 14 Mar 2009 9:38 am

im finally gg for a consultation for my thighs at TLC! i hope the doctors dun reject me though...

kierasee

Post by kierasee » Thu, 26 Mar 2009 4:44 pm

Hi Beautyqueen3112,

Which part of your body did you do and how much did Dr Wong you? I will be going for consultation this saturday and need to know the hidden cost!! Are you satisfied with your results? Tks!!
Body and Face Enhancement!!!

charmanderdine

Post by charmanderdine » Thu, 26 Mar 2009 8:15 pm

hihi,
im new and i jus wanna share that i did my lipo on the thighs at hat yai for only S$800.. its indeed a painful process, but seeing the results, u will feel that it is worth it! =D

beautyqueen3112

Post by beautyqueen3112 » Sat, 28 Mar 2009 6:55 pm

Hi, kierasee,
Dr Jim charged me S$7.8k for both thighs and upper calves (package includes inner and outer & front and back of both thighs, garment for 1st stage and "unlimited" reviews)

Hi, charmanderdine,
It's really cheap to do it at hat yai. which part of the thighs you did vaser? how many days you had to stay there?

thierystar

Post by thierystar » Sun, 29 Mar 2009 1:48 am

I got a few compression garments for post-liposuction to sell off as I do not need them anymore.

Each cost me at least $250 or more but I have decided to seel them off cheaply as I have no use for it anymore.

1) Stage 1 with Zipper beige thigh compression garment from Veronique SIZE L- Condition 8/10 (a little stain due to lotion that was applied to the incisions) -$120
2)Stage 1 with Zipper BLACK thigh compression garment from Veronique SIZE S- Condition 9/10 (like brand new)-$150
3)Stage 1/Stage 2 Arm & Upper Back White Compression Garment from Veronique SIZE M Condition 7/10 (some furring at the sleeves) - $90

Anyone keen pls email me at [email protected]

Jenova

Post by Jenova » Sat, 04 Apr 2009 11:56 pm

hi all, i'm new. i did a super quick decision to do vaser. cost me about 6k which i'll be doing on mon.

hahaha, it only took me a day to decide and i was closed on first appointment.

i'll be doing a vaser on my upper,lower, love handles and chest on the same day. plus the doc threw in the chin for me.

do you think its too much? basically, i'm a guy, 30 yrs old. weighting 69kg at 1.73m.

but i need to lose ten kilos of fats though. but i thought docs can only do 1 litre per day? i'm doing so many areas, dont know can not? :???:

blur blur

Post by blur blur » Sun, 05 Apr 2009 12:07 am

anyone heard of David loh surgery at wheel lock?

intends to do vaser with him. about 4 areas a day also. do you think he is good.

saw a thread about lipo being removed due to flaming. if negative comments, can pm me? at least we can get the thread alive.

thanks in advance

kyris

Post by kyris » Sun, 05 Apr 2009 11:43 pm

Jenova wrote:hi all, i'm new. i did a super quick decision to do vaser. cost me about 6k which i'll be doing on mon.

hahaha, it only took me a day to decide and i was closed on first appointment.

i'll be doing a vaser on my upper,lower, love handles and chest on the same day. plus the doc threw in the chin for me.

do you think its too much? basically, i'm a guy, 30 yrs old. weighting 69kg at 1.73m.

but i need to lose ten kilos of fats though. but i thought docs can only do 1 litre per day? i'm doing so many areas, dont know can not? :???:
Hi Jenvova.. may i know which clinlic u went to do ur vaser... I interested, i also a guy too
hehehe

blur blur

Post by blur blur » Mon, 06 Apr 2009 10:25 am

have not lei, doing today, maybe willchicken out. a bit scared