Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 6:35 am

cpawl wrote:Hi every one.
Macaronincheeze, Thanks for sharing your lipo results with every one. I have appointment for April 17th with Dr nara for tummy lipo and eye bag removal. I'm getting so excited but freaking out at the same time. I do hope Dr Nara will do lipo on me. I'm still a bit over weight. I have been trying to lose weight for almost 2 years. It gets hard after your 40 ah ah.
If any one will be around at this time ands wants to meet up for a meal or something let me know. I will be staying with my sister at lee garden plaza hotel.

Cindy
Hi Cindy,

No problem... We need to share information here. I'm just worry by went my swollen will totally subside, because now I have problem walking fast because my inner thigh so swollen and I need to come out of my home to walk to take train for work. LOL~~~ so lazy and tired.

I'm going back at the end of April for my arm lipo with friends who are going there for double eye lid and dimple too.

Hope your lipo will success too.
Cheers!!! :wink:

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:01 am

hownowhownow wrote:Also, just to check, does Dr Nara do the stitching method for eyelid surgery?
Think he does both cutting and stitching from what i read in the forum...

but you need meh? lol

Niew

Post by Niew » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:31 am

macaronincheeze wrote:
Macaronincheeze, Thanks for sharing your lipo results with every one. I have appointment for April 17th with Dr nara for tummy lipo and eye bag removal. I'm getting so excited but freaking out at the same time. I do hope Dr Nara will do lipo on me. I'm still a bit over weight. I have been trying to lose weight for almost 2 years. It gets hard after your 40 ah ah.
If any one will be around at this time ands wants to meet up for a meal or something let me know. I will be staying with my sister at lee garden plaza hotel.

Cindy
Hi Cindy,

No problem... We need to share information here. I'm just worry by went my swollen will totally subside, because now I have problem walking fast because my inner thigh so swollen and I need to come out of my home to walk to take train for work. LOL~~~ so lazy and tired.

I'm going back at the end of April for my arm lipo with friends who are going there for double eye lid and dimple too.

congratz ger... good to hear tat everything goes well... e swell really will take some time ya.. so do endure... for me is almost 2month+ i can fit into thing i cant possibly wear in the past... hehehe.. however it still need some tone up to make the shape look nicer..

u goin to lipo ur arm as well??

cpawl

Post by cpawl » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:12 pm

macaroncheeza, Good luck with your arm lipo.Hopefully your legs start to feel and look better soon.I hope my lipo will not cause to much pain and discomfort. I want to shop and eat all the yummy food. I only have 5 in hat yai nights before flying back to Bangkok.
Keep all the good info comming its so helpfull.

Cindy

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:29 pm

Anyone did eye and nose at the same time??

May i know how long did you wait before you wear your glasses again??

I am doing eye and ear, then nose....
Needed the glasses to hide my eyes and shade them, but i realised with the nose and ear job, can't really wear glasses and put pressure on them, and yet can't wear contact lens as i did eyes...

Sorta in a dilemma now

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 7:49 pm

Niew wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:

Cindy
Hi Cindy,

congratz ger... good to hear tat everything goes well... e swell really will take some time ya.. so do endure... for me is almost 2month+ i can fit into thing i cant possibly wear in the past... hehehe.. however it still need some tone up to make the shape look nicer..

u goin to lipo ur arm as well??
Hi Niew,

Yes, I'm going back in april for my arm lipo. Don't know whether should I do dimple or not? will consider.

I really hope I will shape down and wear short shorts. LOL.... tats my dream.

maybe we may exchange msn so that we could chat next time? okie. 8-)

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 7:51 pm

cpawl wrote:macaroncheeza, Good luck with your arm lipo.Hopefully your legs start to feel and look better soon.I hope my lipo will not cause to much pain and discomfort. I want to shop and eat all the yummy food. I only have 5 in hat yai nights before flying back to Bangkok.
Keep all the good info comming its so helpfull.

Cindy
Hey, Cindy,

we have to look forward for our beauty and our dreams LOL... thanks for the luck, I also wish you good luck. So now I have to endure with the swollen thigh, walk like a penguin to work every day. keke :shock: :roll:

heloise

Post by heloise » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 8:32 pm

Brenton wrote:Anyone did eye and nose at the same time??

May i know how long did you wait before you wear your glasses again??

I am doing eye and ear, then nose....
Needed the glasses to hide my eyes and shade them, but i realised with the nose and ear job, can't really wear glasses and put pressure on them, and yet can't wear contact lens as i did eyes...

Sorta in a dilemma now
my fren did both together, did on 3rd feb, we came back on 9thfeb, started to wear glasses le, so long the bridge of ur nose dun feel the pressure den it shd be alrite...

hope it helps...

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 8:56 pm

Annakilly wrote:Hey PinkyIce

Just wanted to ask, have you been through Rhinoplasty?
If you have, will the tip become lower after deswelling?
My tips super high now, its not very pretty.
Yes, I had rhinoplasty...in fact, I just had a revision rhinoplasty on the 14th this month.
The tip will become lower after the swelling goes down...it's so high now partly because it's still swollen.

Annakilly

Post by Annakilly » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 9:21 pm

Pinkyice wrote:

Yes, I had rhinoplasty...in fact, I just had a revision rhinoplasty on the 14th this month.
The tip will become lower after the swelling goes down...it's so high now partly because it's still swollen.
Wah thanks for the reply, you kind of eased my nerves a bit! I did mine on the 18th, the tip is not swollen and bulbous like my first rhino alr, but like what i previously mentioned, its very high!
Hows your nose coming along?
I hope you recover faster dear :)

PS: I won't post photos online, too shy :oops:
But i will send it to you guys privately. So if any of you want photos of the recovery, please do pm me, leave me a msg or leave down your email add. Will get back to you shortly!

:wink:
Last edited by Annakilly on Wed, 25 Feb 2009 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 9:25 pm

Pinkyice wrote:

Hi, Pinkyice,

How is the Hotel, Novetel you stay in Hatyai?

is it nice? :wink:

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Hey All :)

Post by aadvark » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:56 pm

Pinkyice wrote:
Annakilly wrote:Hey all i thought this would be useful to all those planning on going for Rhinoplasty :)
I got these from researching many websites!
Enjoy!
P.S Click on the links for a bigger clearer image!

Although I had multiple plastic surgeries before, I will find myself going through the exact same cycle stated above each time.
So please be patient for the first few weeks because usually, it will look better in time to come.
same here, but i think though we encounter the same cycles, the slope is more gradual with each time, especially for revision, cos we tend to swell lesser for revision
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

hownowhownow

Post by hownowhownow » Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:30 am

Brenton wrote:
hownowhownow wrote:Also, just to check, does Dr Nara do the stitching method for eyelid surgery?
Think he does both cutting and stitching from what i read in the forum...

but you need meh? lol
hah, just wondering :P
so guys, anyone can confirm tt dr nara does stitching method? :)

pootie
Regular
Regular

Post by pootie » Thu, 26 Feb 2009 2:04 am

I checked w dr putt n he said he can do only 2 surgeries in a day cos per surgery takes 1-2hrs. Is there any way I can convinced him to do all 3 cos I needa do my nose, eyes n chin. N I'm seeing dr Nara for inner n outer thigh lipo.i'm leaving this fri n arriving on sat morning n leaving on Monday afternoon. Timeline seems rather tight.

I went for a consultation with one of the cosmetic surgeons locally n he said I need to see an ENT doc who does cosmetic surgery cos my nose deviates to one side. N I can't do rhino I needa do corrective rhino. But seriously noone even noticed my nose was crooked. For my eyes, I needa see an eye surgeon to 'stitch skin to eye muscles' to reduce droppiness' n the regular eyelid job can't do the trick. But he did agree I've a deep crease line n my issue is the excess skin..

Does dr putt do corrective rhino if I really need to??

heloise

Post by heloise » Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:00 am

may i ask which dr did u go to? cheers....