Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
boicott
Regular
Regular

bus

Post by boicott » Wed, 18 Feb 2009 7:53 pm

Brenton wrote:How much is the coach from bkk to hatyai?
spore to hatyai 1-way is $50 by coach.

lane

Dr Puttisak said my nose is large!

Post by lane » Wed, 18 Feb 2009 8:38 pm

Dr Puttisak said that the bottom part of my nose is large, BAH!, and i already knew that!
haha!

So now, i am pretty much indecisive about choosing either Dr Pat from Tokai or Dr Puttisak.

Thank you!
Last edited by lane on Tue, 16 Jun 2009 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Dr Puttisak said my nose is large!

Post by aadvark » Thu, 19 Feb 2009 1:51 am

lane wrote:Dr Puttisak said that the bottom part of my nose is large, BAH!, and i already knew that!
haha!

anyway, i'm wondering, for those people who have had done their noses with Dr Puttisak and Dr Pat, may you share pictures of your nose with me?

My email is at: nazarethia at gmail dot com.

So now, i am pretty much indecisive about choosing either Dr Pat from Tokai or Dr Puttisak.

Thank you!
so does dr puttisak do nose reduction?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:47 am

Yup i also need to know if Dr. Putt does nose reduction.

Dr Pat said my nose skin too thick, need implant and evacuation(?) to make it smaller...

Not really comfortable with what he said, so i think i have to consult Dr Putt....

Confirmed going to Nara for upper eyelid and ears, he wun do lower eyelid for me :(

sunzhine30

Post by sunzhine30 » Thu, 19 Feb 2009 5:31 pm

giselle21 wrote:
sunzhine30 wrote:
navy wrote:
hey! yah, im going too. can i join? i wanna do double eyelids. before that can i know u are travelling by what? i was thinking by coach. thanks!
hey babes im goin too... i wana do ba, and lipo... may i check how u guys goin?
I'm planning to go by coach. how about you? when are you going?
i can go anytime... when u guys goin? i havent make appointment wif dr nara. but im goin to do a few items. by coach is too tough for me.

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Thu, 19 Feb 2009 5:43 pm

sunzhine30 wrote:
giselle21 wrote:
sunzhine30 wrote: hey babes im goin too... i wana do ba, and lipo... may i check how u guys goin?
I'm planning to go by coach. how about you? when are you going?
i can go anytime... when u guys goin? i havent make appointment wif dr nara. but im goin to do a few items. by coach is too tough for me.
Waiting for leave approval, most likely i will be aiming for the 5th mar slot.....too bad 6th and 7th is fully taken...

Go by coach and come back by air la....

~meme~

Post by ~meme~ » Thu, 19 Feb 2009 7:11 pm

Hi guys

I'm new in PS :D

Wanted to ask if Anyone of you know any good PS in Thailand that performs facial dermabrasion?

As for rhinoplasty, if I do the rib cartilage rhino, is it still possible to remove it in the future?

Appreciate the adv. tq :lol:

sunzhine30

Post by sunzhine30 » Thu, 19 Feb 2009 7:34 pm

Brenton wrote:
sunzhine30 wrote:
giselle21 wrote: I'm planning to go by coach. how about you? when are you going?
Waiting for leave approval, most likely i will be aiming for the 5th mar slot.....too bad 6th and 7th is fully taken...

sounds good too, can save up some $$ this way. btw, has anyone do breast implant with dr nara?

sunzhine30

Re: Anybody interested??

Post by sunzhine30 » Thu, 19 Feb 2009 7:45 pm

Ginnie84 wrote:Hi All,

I will be going to Dr Nara's for Lipo & maybe BA on 09 Apr to maybe 13Apr..Anybody interested to join me? This will be my first time there so hope frens out there with experience can advise me more on Lipo & BA.
Thank you so much...
is 5 days enuff? cos i tot of doin BA and lipo too! i tot i might ve to stay there for 10days... u wana pm me and we go together?

giselle21

Post by giselle21 » Thu, 19 Feb 2009 9:04 pm

sunzhine30 wrote:
I've appointment with Nara on march 27th. Do you want to come along?

mygoal

Post by mygoal » Thu, 19 Feb 2009 9:39 pm

I am going Hatyai on 11th Mar... anyone going around tat period too?

lane

Re: Dr Puttisak said my nose is large!

Post by lane » Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:03 am

aadvark, you mean nose reduction as in tipoplasty?

sadly, no, he doesn't.
he only do rhinoplasty and alarplasty.
Dr Putt, a heartbreaker indeed.

aadvark wrote:
lane wrote:Dr Puttisak said that the bottom part of my nose is large, BAH!, and i already knew that!
haha!

anyway, i'm wondering, for those people who have had done their noses with Dr Puttisak and Dr Pat, may you share pictures of your nose with me?

My email is at: nazarethia at gmail dot com.

Thank you!
so does dr puttisak do nose reduction?

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 12:52 am

Sorry Prido,

Most likely would be going to Nara in Early April, save on a day of leave also.

Now my concern is whether i should go tokai after nara to do nose reduction.
I told my office that i am doing ear and not the eyes and nose. And i do hope the swelling will go down a lot before i go back to work. Ten days for me to reduce swelling...

Going to Tokai means spending another USD800...
Do u think it's a good idea to do ear eyes and nose all together?
The more i do means the longer time it takes to heal right?

Plan to coach there on thurs night, do eyes and ears on fri and sat fly to bkk to do, then maybe rest for a day or two then fly back singapore.

And i really hope all the doctors will reply me and confirm fast as i am checking the prices of airasia everything. IT's going up higher everyday!! sigh..

heloise

Post by heloise » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 1:15 am

sunzhine30 wrote:
Brenton wrote:
sunzhine30 wrote: i can go anytime... when u guys goin? i havent make appointment wif dr nara. but im goin to do a few items. by coach is too tough for me.

sounds good too, can save up some $$ this way. btw, has anyone do breast implant with dr nara?
had my BA done wif nara 2 weeks ago, i did alot of reading neforehand and learnt quite a fair bit abt BA....but when i was there, dr nara sort of changed my mind abt certain things....

in my case, wat i wanted was to have fuller and bigger breast when i decided to have BA done, but when i was there and i told him wat i wanted he told me that high profile implants would look fake and suggested a lower profile implant instead. i did not wan to argue or contest his expertise and put my trust in him and had my BA done on the day i arrived at HDY. now 2 weeks passed and i am beginning to regret not insisting on wat i wanted initially and when i emailed him to request to re-do my breast i was rejected..

he believes that it is important to look natural and thus would not suggest too drastic a change. so if u know wat u wan, do insist on wat u really wan.

anyway...just to share my experience...i flew to bkk on the 31st jan and stayed 2 nites in bkk b4 flying to HDY on airasia, arr at airport, took cab from airport to dr nara's clinic, consulted him, went for blood test at another location (the nurse there will help u hail a tuk tuk to bring u there for abt 20baht) after that i walked back to the clinic which was like 5-10mins walk away (HDY town not very big nor difficult to walk ard) went back to the clinic and dr nara den drew on my chest and told me to prepare for op in the evening.

went to the hospital at ard 8pm in tuk tuk from clinic which cost abt 20-30 baht, registered and was sent to the room for shower and wheeled into the OT for the preparation of my BA. the anesthetist came explained everything to me and den dr nara came at abt 8.30pm...

the next thing i knew, i was back in the room where my fren was waiting eagerly for my return,according to him, i was wheeled back into room at abt 11+pm...i was too weak and in pain and was drifting in and out of slp...

woke up in the morning and dr nara came abt 11am to check on me b4 i was discharged...went back to the hotel to rest for 2 nites and then went back to bkk...

dr nara thinks that it is not necessary to take sineech which i brought along wif me and says there is no need to wear compression bra after the BA but i personally felt dat it helped me recover better and faster...
wat he prescribed was antibiotics to be taken 3 times a day for 5 days....and advised me to have my stitches removed in 5 days...

altho i did not get wat i wanted and am now thinking of having another BA done at tokai since dr nara has rejected my request. dr pat at tokai replied my email and say i can re-do my breast any time so long there is no infection.having another BA done is not impossible but i was rejected by dr nara claiming that i might suffer from complications if i did it...

i am not saying that dr nara is not good, he is very professional and caring to his patients but i really regretted not insisting on wat i wanted, but i was thinking now dat he would not do it even tho i insisted. this is my personal experience and i would urge those who had done PS wif dr nara to share their experiences instead of bottling up if they are unhappy...

and always remember, DO INSIST if u know wat u wan...i may have left out some details but those who are keen can PM me their questions....

cheers....

heloise

Post by heloise » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 1:26 am

i would still recommend dr nara for PS if u plan ur route properly, it is great value for ur money but it is difficult to travel to HDY now cos there's no direct flight, so pls dun make it a wasted trip by not getting wat u wan....

i am planning another trip either later this yr or june next yr to have lipo done by him, hopefully by then i have bigger breast to show him wat i actually wanted :p