Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
jessicat

Post by jessicat » Wed, 11 Feb 2009 1:12 pm

mikko_baby80 wrote:
jessicat wrote:
mikko_baby80 wrote: hi nosecraze, wat abt the strange email?? plz do share.. im eager to noe too. thxs..
Guys, dun panic k. Juz found out wif my gf tat sum1 must have hacked into Dr Kao's E-mail acc. The contents of the mails is about AV videos etc... Pls do not open or download the link if u have received. Cheers!
im getting wary i guess.. lol.. my visit to dr kao's hospital is in 2 weeks time. doing my final count down now. so excited!! :shock: thxs for

clarifying jessi! :wink:

No worries! Mikko, at first I'm wooried too. Cos me will be heading tomo and appt will be on 16 monday.. kekeke

mikko_baby80
Regular
Regular

Post by mikko_baby80 » Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:57 pm

jessicat wrote:
No worries! Mikko, at first I'm wooried too. Cos me will be heading tomo and appt will be on 16 monday.. kekeke
wow jessi! urs is even sooner den mine! bet u muz be feeling nervous now. keke.. all the best for ur op & hv a safe trip~ take care gal~ :D

ahshake86

eye lid revision

Post by ahshake86 » Thu, 12 Feb 2009 5:35 pm

pls recommend a doctor for me I would like to do revision

nosecraze
Regular
Regular

Post by nosecraze » Sat, 14 Feb 2009 8:27 pm

sorry for the late reply, yeah I received 2 emails from Dr kao.
1 with an obscene graphic, was extremely shocked by it lor!

mikko_baby80
Regular
Regular

Post by mikko_baby80 » Sun, 15 Feb 2009 7:17 pm

nosecraze wrote:sorry for the late reply, yeah I received 2 emails from Dr kao.
obscene?? hope its nutin too terrible.. :?

nosecraze
Regular
Regular

Post by nosecraze » Sun, 15 Feb 2009 11:15 pm

actually, its the worst u can think of!
My first reaction was "WTF!"..haha.
Den i did a double take of the email, and called my bf.
Didn't help that I wanted to go to him to do my nose, LOL.

girlnextdoor

Post by girlnextdoor » Mon, 16 Feb 2009 3:07 pm

OversizedTnose wrote: I am caucasian and OVER 1 year postop; I know of many patients who are 3 or more years postop who still have so-called 'swelling'....

very sorry to hear about that! what are your plans, going for revisions?
nosecraze wrote:sorry for the late reply, yeah I received 2 emails from Dr kao.
wa did dr kao say thing about it?

girlnextdoor

Post by girlnextdoor » Mon, 16 Feb 2009 3:10 pm

aneles wrote:Hi everyone!

My bad that I took forever to come back to this thread - after returning back to work, it has been quite hectic & busy, hvnt had time to focus on this area of PS business, lol

Before pic taken in August 08. After pic taken at 4 weeks -
this side view looks very nice, could you show a picture of the front view if you don't mind? thanks! :D

mikko_baby80
Regular
Regular

Post by mikko_baby80 » Mon, 16 Feb 2009 9:10 pm

nosecraze wrote:actually, its the worst u can think of!
My first reaction was "WTF!"..haha.
Den i did a double take of the email, and called my bf.
Didn't help that I wanted to go to him to do my nose, LOL.
huh.. i feel a bit uneasy now.. but hack care la.. im going to see him next week coz i reali like his works. how abt u? will u still be going to him?? :lol:

christysin

Post by christysin » Tue, 17 Feb 2009 1:10 am

Hi everyone,

I'm going to TW in a few months time, do you mind sharing which hotel/hostel/lodging used while staying there?

- I checked Minkan recommended on the 1st page, but it seems to be a bit far away from the city, as it's very close to the airport.

- also, 1 of the PS recommended Deja Vu, anyone tried that before?

I'm a bit nervous for this trip.

Thanks.

Christysin

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Wed, 18 Feb 2009 1:39 am

christysin wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm going to TW in a few months time, do you mind sharing which hotel/hostel/lodging used while staying there?

- I checked Minkan recommended on the 1st page, but it seems to be a bit far away from the city, as it's very close to the airport.

Thanks.

Christysin
I read that Deja Vu was infested with mosquitos, not sure if it's still now.
Do you have a budget? They are many cheap hotels (less than SGD 100 a night) located in Ximending area.
I stayed in Neijiang hotel while in Taipei last September.
http://www.neijiang-hotel.com.tw/
However, they don't have online booking of rooms, you have to call them directly to make a reservation.
But there are many others, just google or visit TripAdvisor for more tips.

cupcakez
Regular
Regular

Post by cupcakez » Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:07 am

Pinkyice wrote:

Thanks.

Christysin
I read that Deja Vu was infested with mosquitos, not sure if it's still now.
Do you have a budget? They are many cheap hotels (less than SGD 100 a night) located in Ximending area.
I stayed in Neijiang hotel while in Taipei last September.
http://www.neijiang-hotel.com.tw/
However, they don't have online booking of rooms, you have to call them directly to make a reservation.
But there are many others, just google or visit TripAdvisor for more tips.
Yes Deja Vu has mosquitoes! Ask for a repeller that you can plug into the socket if you're staying there. Otherwise the room was okay and location is great.

mikko_baby80
Regular
Regular

Post by mikko_baby80 » Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:34 am

Thanks.

Christysin
Hi Christy, i'm leaving for taipei next week & i've booked my accomodation at Lilai Hotel thru a online booking website called Agoda. Juz for ur info, it cost me abt sgd$700+ for a 14days stay. However it's my first visit to tis hotel hence im not able to give u any review whether is it gd or not. location is at ximending & near to Taipei Stn. u might wanna find out more fr tis website: http://www.agoda.com/asia/taiwan/taipei ... hotel.html

hope tis info helps.. :D

~meme~

Post by ~meme~ » Thu, 19 Feb 2009 6:40 pm

Hi guys

Anyone of you tried the Motorized Dermabrasion at Dr Chuang's clinic? Some testimonials perhaps? :lol:

I'm quite eager to do this, but need more research before going for this surgery.

babyangel
Regular
Regular

Rhinoplast

Post by babyangel » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 3:56 pm

OversizedTnose wrote:Although I definitely know Toriumi's strong point is with Asian noses, what he has been doing to many caucasian patients is nealy sinful.... overly wide, long, and projected noses with fairly turned-down tips is NOT conducive to aesthetics of caucasian faces....
Plus, I have a hump/bump directly between my eyes, and above it is a lowering and narrowing (this shows where the end of a graft is!) creates a very odd, unaesthetic, and unnatural appearance....

All this, and he charges OVER $30,000 USD.... plus he rips a substantial piece of rib from your chest!.....

A piece of unused rib (don't know where the rest has gone, because it seems you could make 6 noses from it!) is stored behind my left ear, directly interferring with the wearing eyeglasses, sunglasses, and goggles...

PLUS, the nose is rock-hard.... In order to kiss someone, I have to turn my head 90 degrees... AND, due to the rigidness, I can't smile as freely as possible -- because the nose doesn't move!....

Hi OversizedT Nose,

Or why dun you consider checking with Dr Kao or Dr Hsu from Taiwan since they seem to be quite good rhinoplasty surgeons using autologuous?

The noses done by them seem to be quite nice judging from the photos posted by the forummers.

hope this helps. :)