Singapore Expats

Acid Refulx Disease!

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Sun, 08 Feb 2009 11:09 pm

jsrfomw wrote:
ksl wrote:
jsrfomw wrote:
Well where can I get one of these vinigers? Just normal vinigers will do the job also too right? And how do you know that lemon juice won't balance the acidity in the stomach? Do you have proof or research?
For you to understand your body a little more, you could try searching wikipedia.com also check the requirements for amino acids of the metabolism...a drinking vinegar made from brown rice, you can also search for. Trust me all the information is available on the internet! :wink:

Lemon doesn't contain amino acids, but citric acid with a pH like your stomach its stronger than a drinking vinegar and will do more harm than good, if you have too much, you can power a torch light from lemon, it is that strong.

Drinking vinegars when mixed with water only have around 1% of natural acetic acid, and all the amino acids that your body needs, providing it is brewed with brown rice.

Any vinegar will not do, the best for general health is plum based, plums also contain reservatol and many other beneficial compounds

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reservatol

You can read here about lemon, and do more research on your body

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemon_juice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plums
Have you read the book called why stomach acid is good for you? here's the link by the way
http://www.amazon.com/Why-Stomach-Acid- ... 0871319314
Well anyways I live in Mongolia and I don't think that there is viniger from brown rice.. maybe I will do some more shopping tomorrow to see if I can find it. But in my current situation what would you recommend me to do? Right now I am drinking lemon juice and i dont think theres harm done. :P
The problem with books by people with MD and pHD behind their names mean nothing at all....For one thing they are not bio chemists and would have no knowledge of bio-chemistry, it's a little like Pat Bragg who pushes her Apple Cider Vinegar, the Braggs qualifications are nutrition only and have very little to do with Bio chemistry, I did write to her and asked about her qualifications. In Fact a great many vinegar brewers are not chemists, they know very little about what is in their vinegars, although if they are made from brown rice, you will at least get the essential amino acids.

You can surely find a Chinese vinegar out there made from Brown rice or ask for the Black vinegar (Chinese Coke a Cola), this is also from brown rice. The mix ratio will be on the bottle, probably 5 or 8 to 1, but drink it with your meals for the best results, no more than a mixed glass of 150 ml, you can also add a slice of lemon in it with crushed ice, if it's not a drinking vinegar mix a little honey with it. But remember apple cider vinegar is not good enough, amino acids come from protein's hence brown rice.

You're better off eating a healthy diet, and stay well a way from supplements, unless they can be fully documented, that they work....Most of the data is unavailable on supplements because companies refuse to pay the money to have a bio-chemist analyse their products independantly.

The health sector in most cases is really a rip off, and I have done enough research on it to know, that things like Royal Jelly , propolis, beeswax and in fact most of the crap sold as suppliments, work, but you would never get enough of it in a capsule, that would give any significant benefits that could be measured. Although scientists and chemists know that it is healthy, you would need a couplle of grams of it each time to do any good. so save your money.

A natural fermented vinegar at least does have the potency to give you all your essential acids, even a good old malt vinegar you use on fish & chips is good enough, but the problem is the taste...it isn't made for drinking...I am sure you will find a drinking vinegar even in mongolia, from mainland China, Korea or Japan.

SPanara

Post by SPanara » Mon, 09 Feb 2009 1:08 pm

Servere cases are efectively cured by 'training' the valve between the esophagus and the stomach ot strengthen, and thus stay shut. This prevents stomach acid from climbing back into the esophagus. So, how do you train this value ? After meals , or at times of the day when you are commonly affected, chug a tall glass of water and then, standing on your toes drop serveral times so the weight of the water in the stomach pulls contents downward. Stay veritical for 15-20 minutes after this exercise Be faithful effectiveness increases over 4-6 weeks. Of course no technique can be guaranteed to work for everyone equally, but I speak from firsthand experience that it has eliminated the need for both medication and surgery. And water is cheaper than surgery.

http://www.drugdelivery.ca/s3353-s-TAMIFLU.aspx

jsrfomw

Post by jsrfomw » Mon, 09 Feb 2009 4:08 pm

SPanara wrote:Servere cases are efectively cured by 'training' the valve between the esophagus and the stomach ot strengthen, and thus stay shut. This prevents stomach acid from climbing back into the esophagus. So, how do you train this value ? After meals , or at times of the day when you are commonly affected, chug a tall glass of water and then, standing on your toes drop serveral times so the weight of the water in the stomach pulls contents downward. Stay veritical for 15-20 minutes after this exercise Be faithful effectiveness increases over 4-6 weeks. Of course no technique can be guaranteed to work for everyone equally, but I speak from firsthand experience that it has eliminated the need for both medication and surgery. And water is cheaper than surgery.

http://www.drugdelivery.ca/s3353-s-TAMIFLU.aspx
That is intresting, I can see why this can be effective though.. Hell ill even hold like 40kg dumbbells in each hand and jump up and down lol! Even what about jumping jacks??.... I think those will work too but thanks for the advice anyways!!

sharon09

Re: Acid Refulx Disease!

Post by sharon09 » Mon, 07 Sep 2009 9:56 pm

jsrfomw wrote:Hi guys I just found out that my doctor said that I have acid reflux. But after doing research for a while on the internet something interest came up. It says that the problem is not too much acid, but its acid that is lacking or very little. Furthermore it says that acid is what breaks down essential minerals and what kills bacteria. I feel confused and don't now what to do. Its either going to be taking anti acids or taking acids lol. help ?
Hi,
Could anyone please tell me where to buy Betaine HCL in singapore..???
My low stomach acid problem and halitosis is killing me..

Thanks,
Sharon