Singapore Expats

Dandelion root & capsules..Please help?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Sanela

Dandelion root & capsules..Please help?

Post by Sanela » Wed, 04 Feb 2009 11:33 pm

Hi all,
Do anyone know where can I buy Dandelion root and capsules in Singapore?
I am 36 weeks pregnent and about a week ago got PUPPP which is relly bad:-(
Please help if you have any information.
Thank you
Mss.Sanela Savory
email:
[email protected]

BodyBlitz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BodyBlitz » Thu, 05 Feb 2009 12:57 am

BodyBlitz, this is your last warning. One more solicitation and you are going to have your account locked. I've tried to be lenient with you as I think you have some good information to share but you still have to remain within the forum policy. I hope I've made myself clear. If you think I am kidding try me......

moderator.
http://bodyblitz.sg - A new era of fitness.

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Thu, 05 Feb 2009 1:56 am

hi sanela, sorry to hear you got PUPPP. how bad is your PUPPP? is it just rashes or blister with puffed up bubbles?

having PUPPP in a hot country is no fun! if your skin is itchy, you can get a steroid cream. dont use TOO much as it will thin your skin! if your skin is hot, use aleo vera gel or deep freeze or frozen peas wrap in a wet towel. in a very severe case of PUPPP, you might need a potassium permangenate bath.

for your everyday bath, use natural soap if you can. dont use anything fancy or harsh.

if you cant get dandelion root, try dandelion tea. or take on BodyBlitz offer and piggy back off his order. good luck.

Disclaimer: please discuss PUPPP with your doctor and the things i mentioned above. rest assure your baby wont be affected by PUPPP.

BodyBlitz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BodyBlitz » Thu, 05 Feb 2009 1:26 pm

I was offering to help piggy back her order with mine, all she had to do was pay the nominal fee for the cost of the product and shipping and pick it up from my place. :mad:

It doesn't pay to be helpful.. :cry:
http://bodyblitz.sg - A new era of fitness.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 05 Feb 2009 4:12 pm

BodyBlitz,

For the record, Admin concurs with my assessment that you are basically trying to advertise with all your links to youtube and such so please quit soliciting as I think you have a lot going for you, but in your enthusiasm you are overstepping the boundaries that we have set up on this forum. I explained them to you early on. Remember what I said about passive advertising? It means Passive.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Sanela

Hi Durain

Post by Sanela » Fri, 06 Feb 2009 12:00 pm

At the moment is just rush but is over my legs and since yesturday it spred over my arms as well...And it so eachy aaaaa
Spoke to doctors and basicly there is nothing more they can do until delivery.Have been using creams and some tablets but to be honest with you nothing works at all.
That is why I was traing to get Dandilion root capsules as some ppl recomended but problem was I just couldnt fined it anyway in Singapore so at the and I ended up ordering it from UK but it will take 5-8 working days to get here..So God help me before that:-)
Aperently is verry comon in pregnensy to get this but with my first child I didnt have it so it is prety shocking now..I cant sleep at all,I am tired and emberess to go out now days..lol
Anyway,enough of me moaning...Baby is coming soon and she is healthy and that is what is most important:-)
Thank you for your advice and talk soon :wink:

lainy

Post by lainy » Fri, 06 Feb 2009 3:40 pm

hi sanela

just tried calling but no luck. i found this link on line that might give you few things to try perhaps:
http://www.tcinternet.net/users/kritzer ... /PUPPP.htm

there is a good health store in tanglin that is bit hidden called "brown rice". i will pop over there and see if they have any natural remedy for ichiness (they usually have decent, organic/natural producs). will let you know if i find any luck.

hope you find the link helpful...
lainy

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Sat, 07 Feb 2009 8:28 pm

usually, PUPPP crop up if you are having a boy. as the baby grow and produce it's own anti-body, it is also fighting with your anti-body, hence you get PUPPP. and can get worst as the baby grow. but once it is out, everything will just go away.

for your itching, try to get oilatum. it is a parrafin oil for your bath. for oral, you can take chlorphenamine (similar to hayfever and allergy relief) but it may cause drowsiness.