Singapore Expats

Magnesium OK

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Bocat32
Regular
Regular

Magnesium OK

Post by Bocat32 » Mon, 02 Feb 2009 9:06 pm

Does anyone know if its possible to buy this vitamin supplement here and if so, where?

Bocat

BodyBlitz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BodyBlitz » Mon, 02 Feb 2009 11:11 pm

you can always purchase it online, solicitation removed by moderator
http://bodyblitz.sg - A new era of fitness.

Bocat32
Regular
Regular

Post by Bocat32 » Mon, 02 Feb 2009 11:39 pm

Hi BodyBlitz

Had a look at your blog but not sure that Magnesium OK is the one that you provide!

Its for women with PMT!

Bocat

BodyBlitz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BodyBlitz » Tue, 03 Feb 2009 4:27 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Magnesium-ok-Vit ... 0284367211

You can buy the product from ebay, for 8 quids actually including shipping.

Solicitation removed by moderator

Bocat32
Regular
Regular

Post by Bocat32 » Tue, 03 Feb 2009 4:38 pm

Thanks for the info BodyBlitz. I've used the Magnesium OK brand before so would like to stick with them. Do you supply them on your website or should I order them through E-Bay? Seems weird to be ordering something like this online.

Take it there are no problems with things like this being sent through the post to Singapore? I know its not an illegal drug but I'm a bit paranoid because of Singapore's strict laws on such things.

Bocat

BodyBlitz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BodyBlitz » Tue, 03 Feb 2009 5:02 pm

I doubt there will be a problem to ship this in.

Its has no restricted/prohibited substance in it. I order alot of supplements and vitamins online from the US, bypassing brick and mortar shops saves you alot.

I don't have this actually, i bring in mainly Fish oil and superfoods for myself, my friends and my clients as the price here is extremely exorbitant almost 2x the price.

I think you should just buy off ebay as from what i see, its the cheapest so far.

solicitation removed by moderator.

BodyBlitz, you are treading on thin ice.....

Singlady

Post by Singlady » Thu, 05 Feb 2009 2:16 pm

Hi Bocat32,

Do you know the maximum dosage for Magnesium per day?
Do you take Calcium?
Do you know the reason behind of "sudden death?

Thank you.
Hi All, welcome to view my blog...

Bocat32
Regular
Regular

Post by Bocat32 » Thu, 05 Feb 2009 4:17 pm

Hi Singlady

Not sure what you're referring to about "sudden death".

Its not necessary to take calcium with Magnesium OK. Its a combination of magnesium and other vitamins and minerals. Here's what the manufacturers say:

Magnesium-OK

Magnesium-OKConfianceMenovoneSelene-ActivSelenium-ACEZinc-ACEMagnesium-BCoenzyme Q10 + Vitamin ECoenzyme Q10 + MagnesiumSilica-OKVisio-MaxSerenoa-CGlucoSelenePollen-BGenesisGarlic

[Questions & Answers]

What is in Magnesium-OK that may be of benefit to women in their reproductive years?

The main ingredients in Magnesium-OK are the two minerals magnesium and zinc together with vitamin B6. These nutrients play a special role in the maintenance of hormonal balance. It would appear that magnesium and vitamin B6 have a special relationship, a theory which was further supported in a study where the supplementation of vitamin B6 on its own significantly increased levels of magnesium in plasma and red blood cells.

According to UK government surveys it would appear that magnesium is generally in low supply in the diet. This may, in part, be due to a higher consumption of refined cereal products.

My friend has recommended Magnesium-OK to keep me on an even keel throughout the month. How long will I need to take Magnesium-OK before I know that this product is of benefit to me?

In our experience it usually takes up to 8 weeks for a benefit to be noted. It would appear that vitamin and mineral supplements have to be taken over a period of time to help adjust minor nutritional imbalances.

Singlady

Post by Singlady » Fri, 06 Feb 2009 9:05 am

Hi Bocat32,

Thanks for your reply.

Magnesium is also essential for the formation of healthy bones, and it interacts with calcium in the regulation of blood vessels, the contraction of skeletal and cardiac muscel, and the conduction of nerve impules.
(Comparative Guide, Nutritional Supplements by Lyle MacWilliam BSc, Msc FP)

Calcium is very important, especially for women.

Talk about "sudden death", I mean some young man look healthy but died suddenly (after playing sport), these people lack of Magnesium.
And also I believe they have a bad habit of drinking the water or juice immediatetly after intense exercise, without giving the heart to relax.
Thanks.
Hi All, welcome to view my blog...

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”