Singapore Expats

Public Tennis Courts

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
wino
Regular
Regular

Public Tennis Courts

Post by wino » Thu, 31 Jul 2008 3:36 pm

Does anyone know of any public tennis courts in the vicinity of Holland Village?

yoong

Post by yoong » Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:08 pm

I play tennis in NUS.

Cheers.

Rhubarbnut

Post by Rhubarbnut » Fri, 01 Aug 2008 3:13 pm

Yes, NUS aka School of Physical Education at Cluny.

wino
Regular
Regular

Post by wino » Fri, 01 Aug 2008 6:09 pm

Thanks - do you not have to be an NUS member?

bhallistic

Post by bhallistic » Fri, 01 Aug 2008 9:11 pm

Let me know if you're looking for a game and what level you play. I have a court in my condo and live very close to Holland V.

Cheers!

wino
Regular
Regular

Post by wino » Sat, 02 Aug 2008 3:01 pm

Hi Bhallistic, hope that doesn't describe your tennis playing! My husband and I are both very rusty as we have hardly played over the last few years - I never played that much so would say I'm not that much past beginner level. Husband used to play quite a bit when younger so could probably get a lot better with some practice. We are both 34.

bhallistic

Post by bhallistic » Sat, 02 Aug 2008 3:24 pm

haha! Don't worry - the name is just an intimidation factor. Just looking for a hit and a good social time. So if you and your husband would like to play sometime, let me know and we can do a doubles game perhaps with another person! My wife doesn't play but can referee the match!! We are 31 and 29 respectively. Cheers!

marta

Post by marta » Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:29 am

Hello!
Im also living in Holland Village and just arrived 3 weeks ago, I could be the 4th person if you like. Im also lookin for a pucblis tennis court on that area. My level I would say is low-medium?? :wink:
Im 31 and come from Spain,
Enjoy your day,

marta

wino
Regular
Regular

tennis

Post by wino » Fri, 30 Jan 2009 2:58 pm

Hi Guys, really sorry, I only just saw your reply from August - for some reason I wasn't notified by email. It's so long since I wrote that post that I've subsequently found someone to play against. We may still be up for the occasional game but it would probably be few and far between!

bhallistic

Re: tennis

Post by bhallistic » Fri, 30 Jan 2009 5:48 pm

wino wrote:Hi Guys, really sorry, I only just saw your reply from August - for some reason I wasn't notified by email. It's so long since I wrote that post that I've subsequently found someone to play against. We may still be up for the occasional game but it would probably be few and far between!
Drop me an e-mail at [email protected] - perhaps we could set up a game for next weekend?

Cheers!