Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aneles
Regular
Regular

Post by aneles » Sat, 24 Jan 2009 2:53 am

Hi everyone!

My bad that I took forever to come back to this thread - after returning back to work, it has been quite hectic & busy, hvnt had time to focus on this area of PS business, lol

As mentioned earlier, I want to post pictures of Dr kao's creation - i reckon his good work deserves a lil' publicity as I am pretty pleased (its been 6 weeks now) based on how the nose is taking form till date.

Before pic taken in August 08. After pic taken at 4 weeks -

As you can see from my pics, I used to have an ugly upturn short nose (chao tian pi). Dr Kao has done decent work in lengthening my nose & concealing my nostrils. I am speculating that with further deswelling, my tip shld lengthen more & I shld be able to get a more prominent/lengthened collumella (pi-chu).

For the front view, I cant comment what is going on with the shape as I am swelling ALOT all around my tip, supratip. this is due to the bone shaving (removed hump & reduced height on my bridge) & the tip work. BUT the past 2 weeks, I have noticed my nose is smaller (which is great as I have been lamenting about my jackie chan nose since).

Right now, I am getting very impatient & really cant wait till my nose fully deswell so I can finally see Dr Kao's final 'surprise gift' = what kind of nose tip did he create for me, hee!

Those that know I did my nose, loves my new nose. Im actually quite astonished by their 'ooh-ahs' comments - my nose is still so swollen & they think its nice?!?!?! They claim they can foresee how it will look when it deswell (strange why I cant tell how it will end up). They also feel it is very naturally done/doesnt look fake & now they wanna go visit Dr kao too. & to those that I never told like my hairstylist, manicurist... i wore tinted glasses to visit them & they only noticed my double eyelid op, ha!

TO my handsomepiglet - hope you are healing well. :D

Happy Chinese New year to everyone here! HUAT for 2009! :D

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Sat, 24 Jan 2009 3:05 pm

aneles: Congrats on the great result! Still can see some residual swelling at the tip, but for your short post-op period, it looks extremely good. I think you can expect a very lovely tip once all e the swelling settles. Thanks for sharing the pics

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Sat, 24 Jan 2009 5:36 pm

Hey aneles,

congrats! im so hapy for you :)
I think our nose somehow looks alittle silmilar at the tip and the slope :P
May i know did u ask dr kao not to do so lowered for your nose tip too, cause i requested that to dr kao 8-)

aneles wrote:Hi everyone!

My bad that I took forever to come back to this thread - after returning back to work, it has been quite hectic & busy, hvnt had time to focus on this area of PS business, lol

As mentioned earlier, I want to post pictures of Dr kao's creation - i reckon his good work deserves a lil' publicity as I am pretty pleased (its been 6 weeks now) based on how the nose is taking form till date.

As you can see from my pics, I used to have an ugly upturn short nose (chao tian pi). Dr Kao has done decent work in lengthening my nose & concealing my nostrils. I am speculating that with further deswelling, my tip shld lengthen more & I shld be able to get a more prominent/lengthened collumella (pi-chu).

For the front view, I cant comment what is going on with the shape as I am swelling ALOT all around my tip, supratip. this is due to the bone shaving (removed hump & reduced height on my bridge) & the tip work. BUT the past 2 weeks, I have noticed my nose is smaller (which is great as I have been lamenting about my jackie chan nose since).

Right now, I am getting very impatient & really cant wait till my nose fully deswell so I can finally see Dr Kao's final 'surprise gift' = what kind of nose tip did he create for me, hee!

Those that know I did my nose, loves my new nose. Im actually quite astonished by their 'ooh-ahs' comments - my nose is still so swollen & they think its nice?!?!?! They claim they can foresee how it will look when it deswell (strange why I cant tell how it will end up). They also feel it is very naturally done/doesnt look fake & now they wanna go visit Dr kao too. & to those that I never told like my hairstylist, manicurist... i wore tinted glasses to visit them & they only noticed my double eyelid op, ha!

tobehunk

Post by tobehunk » Sun, 25 Jan 2009 12:27 pm

cersepn wrote:
takuda wrote:cersepn has done his eyes before. don't rmb seeing his pics also.
actually i did, just not in this forum. but what i did not contribute in pictures, i certainly contributed back in my posts. If your point was just to shoot me.. then it's really no point, other than to stir up some flaming that serves no purpose to benefit this thread eh.

edit: since takuda asked so 'nicely', here are some pics
NOT done in taiwan though. Done with dr wong saw yeen from gleneagles

now.. takuda, where are your pics? lol i surely haven't seen any of your pics before.. although you're such a long time poster here :D
cespern... hi, which is the before and which is the after? i like th bottom pic more.. very seductive.. what did u do?

dimensionspectrum
Regular
Regular

Post by dimensionspectrum » Sun, 25 Jan 2009 5:20 pm

tobehunk wrote:
cersepn wrote:
takuda wrote:cersepn has done his eyes before. don't rmb seeing his pics also.
actually i did, just not in this forum. but what i did not contribute in pictures, i certainly contributed back in my posts. If your point was just to shoot me.. then it's really no point, other than to stir up some flaming that serves no purpose to benefit this thread eh.

now.. takuda, where are your pics? lol i surely haven't seen any of your pics before.. although you're such a long time poster here :D
cespern... hi, which is the before and which is the after? i like th bottom pic more.. very seductive.. what did u do?
Hmmmzzz..felt i need to reply to tobehunk here..
I thought it's obvious he did his eyes? Besides reading fr the posts/quotes above, it would be interesting if one would do a surgery to remove double eyelids... :roll: If there's ever a procedure like that...
No offence but...*SLAPZ* lol

cerspn, your eyes looks soooooooo charming now! =)

dimensionspectrum
Regular
Regular

Post by dimensionspectrum » Sun, 25 Jan 2009 5:28 pm

aneles wrote:Hi everyone!

HI aneles,

It looks good! The kind i want to have to!
Thanks for sharing as i couldnt decide between between Dr Kao and Dr Hsu. Now i know who to go after i do my face.

Thanks and Happy CNY everyone!! :D !

milk~

Post by milk~ » Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:22 pm

Hi, I will be going to taipei on 3-18 Jun 2009 will be doing with Dr Hsieh or Tsai. Do PM me if you want to go on the same dates, we can go together. ^^

aneles
Regular
Regular

Post by aneles » Thu, 29 Jan 2009 1:59 pm

thanks everyone that commented to my pics on this thread & via PM. :D

Today is exactly my 7th week - i feel my nose (& eyes) are more socially acceptable in looks.

I am not sure if its ME who has finally accepted the new look of my eyes & nose OR the 2 areas did deswelled & looked more normal these days.

Anyhow, i did my CNY relative visitings without hiding behind my tinted glasses. my husband was very happy for me when he saw me with makeup, no specs as I am willing to 'step out' & discard the specs finally.

Relatives that hvnt seen me for 2 years since I was away last year CNY - some didnt recognise me, & many others commented I look so different. It was quite odd (& abit hurting) experience when relatives gave me this 'who are you stranger' look when i greeted them. It took me awhile to accept that it was nothing personal but they really didnt recognise me thus the very cold welcome. oh well... ;p

aneles
Regular
Regular

Post by aneles » Thu, 29 Jan 2009 2:05 pm

appletree wrote:Hey aneles,

congrats! im so hapy for you :)
I think our nose somehow looks alittle silmilar at the tip and the slope :P
May i know did u ask dr kao not to do so lowered for your nose tip too, cause i requested that to dr kao 8-)
Hi appletree,

Infact I asked Dr Kao to lower my nosetip. But I guess this was the best he cld do for me in terms of lengthening, considering how my natural nose was.

I specifically didnt want the slight upturn nose, maybe becos my natural nose was already upturn. I know many others like this style of nose as it resembles a more youthful nose + its more korean style nose.

Inferno

Revision Rhinplasty

Post by Inferno » Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:11 pm

Hi,

I want to get a revsion rhinoplasty done because of unsatisfactory results from previous surgery. I am a guy with high nose bridge ('m not oriental and have Caucasian features) but rather have a bit bulbous nose tip now..
I need
- a sharper nose tip and tip lengthening.. (it looks like my nose tip has been cut a lot by Dr Pat to make my nose thinner but it ended up looking like someone has slashed it with a knife.)
- To conceal nostril (my nostrils are not of same size now and one of them is kinda really higher than other)

I have contacted so far
- Dr. Pat who did my previous surgery. He is a nice person and offered free revision surgery. However, I am pretty scared and apprehensive about going back to him. I have no intention of b*tching about Dr. Pat, but perhaps mine is the case of surgery gone horribly wrong.

- Dr Jung (Korea): He has quoted me 5000USD for revision surgery.
(I still need to find out more about his work though).

- Dr. Ying-Che, Hsu (Taiwan): Didn't quote me any price. He asked for six clear photos of my front, right, lateral and basal view before giving his opinion. But he is all booked till mid-FEB :mad:

- Dr. Kao. I have sent him an email and havent got any reply yet.
However, I am pretty impressed by his work done on Angeluv101's and aneles's noses. Perhaps i am looking for exactly kinda that results (to get my nose tip back).

Advarak,
Dude thanks a lot for your suggestions other day.. It really helped me a lot to narrow down my quest for better surgeons.

AngelLuve101/Aneles,
I have sent you PMs regarding my queries about Dr. Kao, his work and your experience in Taiwan. If possible please respond to that in details.

Many Thanks

Youkihi

Post by Youkihi » Fri, 30 Jan 2009 8:35 am

cersepn: wow! Very very nice eyes now.

tobehunk

Post by tobehunk » Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:37 am

dimensionspectrum wrote:
tobehunk wrote:
cersepn wrote: actually i did, just not in this forum. but what i did not contribute in pictures, i certainly contributed back in my posts. If your point was just to shoot me.. then it's really no point, other than to stir up some flaming that serves no purpose to benefit this thread eh.

Hmmmzzz..felt i need to reply to tobehunk here..
I thought it's obvious he did his eyes? Besides reading fr the posts/quotes above, it would be interesting if one would do a surgery to remove double eyelids... :roll: If there's ever a procedure like that...
No offence but...*SLAPZ* lol

cerspn, your eyes looks soooooooo charming now! =)
aiya... i know cerspern did his eyes la.. i was asking what surgery did he take, incision? or sewing? how much movement? as in cm? the usual specifics that forerunners here talked abt... it wld give us all the clear pic of what was going on...

i still not sure which is the before and after pics thou... and i do prefer the 2nd/bottom pic...

= )

tobehunk

anyone planning for surgery in tw in april?

Post by tobehunk » Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:39 am

im planning mine this coming april... and both nervous and excited abt it..
wld like to see if anyone else is going this period as well.. at least got company...

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:33 pm

8mm, full incision. Can't be the top pic with single eyelid is the after right? Obviously the nicer eyes has to be the post-operated pic what :shock:

~meme~

Post by ~meme~ » Sat, 31 Jan 2009 5:13 pm

Hi guys

I've gone thru the whole thread but would still quite confuse bout whether the cartilage, :???: could it still be removed? what about silicon n goretex?