Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Jocundster

Post by Jocundster » Wed, 21 Jan 2009 8:52 pm

cersepn wrote:
Jocundster wrote:
Hey wannabepretty,

good to know that you're doing alot of homewrk for your rhinoplasty~ I did my Rhinoplasty with Dr. Kao and i have also write in to Dr. Hsu but i preferred Dr. Kao because he responsed faster and I feel much comfortable with him... He's quite a nice Doc~

Don't be shy in asking him questions, he will always reply back... Ultimately it will be up to you to choose, which doc you are more comfortable with~ Go with your guts... If your guts doesn't helps, book consultation with both docs and see whichever your prefer~

Overall my rib rhinoplasty went well~ Even my hairstylist couldn't tell what i did to myself but he is sure there is something different about me... He said i looked better~ lol~
Its good to know that my dermatologist & hairstylist said that my nose job was very natural & well-done~

Hope these information helps~

Cheers,
Jo~
hi Jo,

so you did rhino with dr kao? Any chance of pics? Censored out face is fine if you're afraid of privacy issues. Good to know you're happy with your results.

btw, this goes out to anyone who had rhino done in tw
this one not aimed at you, jo.. but its just something that's been on my mind for quite awhile alr.
i don't think it's too much to ask for you guys to contribute b4 and after pics, censored out eyes and vital parts of the face is more than enough. i mean after all this sgexpats community has contributed to making your PS a successful one.. the least you could do is contribute just that bit back? im sure it will be much appreciated by everyone here :)
Dear cersepn & babyangel,

i will be posting my post-op picture once it is more settled down as it is not de-swell~ I am more eager than everyone to know how after swelling will look like. If you haven't been reading, I was drinking and partying alot after the surgery, that's the main reason why my swelling is still around, so i prefer to post the pictures after 3 mths post op if you don't mind. Free-will right? lol~

Dear cersepn, don't worry about it~ I'm cool about posting the pics... Just wants to post a more obvious before & after, rather than all the swelling is going on.. hahaa... Btw did you ever did a Rhinoplasty before? Never seen anything from you before...

Actually I think it is ultimately up to the person to post his/her after op pictures. It will be good if there is more pictures to prove the good deed done by different doctors but its a free-will thing~ To me, "Post pics only if you feel like it and when you are ready for it~"
I can see alot of people not posting pics after surgery and i think it is because they are not comfortable about it but at least i can still see them sharing valuable experience & information with others... So it is subjective~

Just something off my mind after reading, no offense to anyone~

Cheers,
Jo

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Thu, 22 Jan 2009 12:40 am

thank you for not reading my post in a negative light. No i hvn't done my nose .. YET, cos no money mah, still saving up for it. But i will definitely post up pics. Regardless of whether there's pics or not.. there's still a lack in contribution.. be it in normal posts; i'm not saying it's a die die must have.. but after all the gurus here have contributed their pics and info, it's just not that much to ask for.

The reason i say this is cos i noticed quite alot of ppl who had surgery done.. then poof, disappear after surgery. Not even sharing their experience. I just think it's sad la and i hope the day doesn't come when people like aadvark,feline.eyes or any other long time poster here stops posting anymore. Can you imagine what will happen? Tons of people flooding the msg board with questions.. with no one to answer them, or worse, people who answer with their own agenda, cough cough get commission for PS referral.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 22 Jan 2009 4:27 pm

cersepn has done his eyes before. don't rmb seeing his pics also.
Cry when you get ripped.

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Thu, 22 Jan 2009 6:59 pm

takuda wrote:cersepn has done his eyes before. don't rmb seeing his pics also.
actually i did, just not in this forum. but what i did not contribute in pictures, i certainly contributed back in my posts. If your point was just to shoot me.. then it's really no point, other than to stir up some flaming that serves no purpose to benefit this thread eh.

edit: since takuda asked so 'nicely', here are some pics
NOT done in taiwan though. Done with dr wong saw yeen from gleneagles

now.. takuda, where are your pics? lol i surely haven't seen any of your pics before.. although you're such a long time poster here :D
Last edited by cersepn on Sat, 24 Jan 2009 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jocundster

Post by Jocundster » Thu, 22 Jan 2009 8:44 pm

cersepn wrote:thank you for not reading my post in a negative light. No i hvn't done my nose .. YET, cos no money mah, still saving up for it. But i will definitely post up pics. Regardless of whether there's pics or not.. there's still a lack in contribution.. be it in normal posts; i'm not saying it's a die die must have.. but after all the gurus here have contributed their pics and info, it's just not that much to ask for.

The reason i say this is cos i noticed quite alot of ppl who had surgery done.. then poof, disappear after surgery. Not even sharing their experience. I just think it's sad la and i hope the day doesn't come when people like aadvark,feline.eyes or any other long time poster here stops posting anymore. Can you imagine what will happen? Tons of people flooding the msg board with questions.. with no one to answer them, or worse, people who answer with their own agenda, cough cough get commission for PS referral.
hahaa... actually i don't expect everyone who came, will stay here for long, its kinda subjective~ But to me, I like reading others posting and reply back if i can be of any service, based on my brain cells~
So it it still up to the readers~ It's hard to point finger at anyone since we are surfing on the Internet. lol~ *Look out BIG wave coming~*

♥ Pros to all the long time contributors to this thread~ ♥

Cheers,
Jo

Jocundster

Post by Jocundster » Thu, 22 Jan 2009 8:56 pm

cersepn wrote:
actually i did, just not in this forum. but what i did not contribute in pictures, i certainly contributed back in my posts. If your point was just to shoot me.. then it's really no point, other than to stir up some flaming that serves no purpose to benefit this thread eh.

now.. takuda, where are your pics? lol i surely haven't seen any of your pics before.. although you're such a long time poster here :D

Your eyes was really nicely done~ To be honest, your natural eyes wasn't bad in the first place, it was kinda nice too but in a more oriented way~

I read that it takes a lot of time for eyes to recover fully~ I can't imagine... Going to Sch, Work and outside with swelling eyes for mths... *faints~* Oh ya... In case you have no idea, no outdoor as well, as the sun will make more scarring for the wounds when it is trying to heal up...

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 22 Jan 2009 9:27 pm

i have better things to do than to stir things up and start yet another subjective debate on how big is big with your majesty cersepn.

just realised that the way you post your replies differ in tone eg. when you can, now in your own words, ''nicely'' shoot missybellez for contradicting herself, and asking Jocundster very politely(even with a :) ) because you'd like Jo to share his/her pics. like to the extent that you go on to explain how they can ''contribute to the forum''.

you have to understand my point is NOT to ask for your pic, rather, i was with the intention that you should first of all share(if u wna see others' pic), which you have kindly posted. End of story.

P/s: my pics were also posted before for 2 days before(not in this thread) i removed it due to privacy. and my eyes were not very nicely done as you knw.
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 22 Jan 2009 9:32 pm

i also noticed that your eyes now is of a very similar shape to edison chen. i dont knw if that made you defensive of him having big eyes, nonetheless, it's a very nice shape with a natural crease.
Cry when you get ripped.

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Thu, 22 Jan 2009 9:38 pm

takuda wrote:i have better things to do than to stir things up and start yet another subjective debate on how big is big with your majesty cersepn.

just realised that the way you post your replies differ in tone eg. when you can, now in your own words, ''nicely'' shoot missybellez for contradicting herself, and asking Jocundster very politely(even with a :) ) because you'd like Jo to share his/her pics. like to the extent that you go on to explain how they can ''contribute to the forum''.

you have to understand my point is NOT to ask for your pic, rather, i was with the intention that you should first of all share(if u wna see others' pic), which you have kindly posted. End of story.

P/s: my pics were also posted before for 2 days before(not in this thread) i removed it due to privacy. and my eyes were not very nicely done as you knw.
uh, i honestly hv no friggin idea why you're so bent on adopting an aggressive stance, not just now but in your past posts as well. Obviously i got your point that i should share my pics b4 asking others to.. my sarcasm must hv failed. You needa take a chill pill and relax. And yes, how else do you expect to ask a favor from someone.. if you don't ask politely and nicely? diplomacy, remember

pleaseee, don't think too much. My eyes don't look like edison chen's at all; if it means anything, i would rather it not look like, serious. :D

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Thu, 22 Jan 2009 9:47 pm

Jocundster wrote: Your eyes was really nicely done~ To be honest, your natural eyes wasn't bad in the first place, it was kinda nice too but in a more oriented way~

I read that it takes a lot of time for eyes to recover fully~ I can't imagine... Going to Sch, Work and outside with swelling eyes for mths... *faints~* Oh ya... In case you have no idea, no outdoor as well, as the sun will make more scarring for the wounds when it is trying to heal up...
The before was quite bad man.. i had quite alot of people saying i looked sleepy all the time. Hmmm i healed pretty fast, at around 3 months it wasn't really swollen already. Most people don't look normal until about the 6 month mark, at least with the full incision technique. The mini 3 point incision technique, on the other hand, has very little downtime and heals quickly

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 23 Jan 2009 3:29 am

cersepn wrote:

nice eyes :D very 'electric' now, can dian4 ren2 ;)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Post by feline.eyes » Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:27 am

cersepn wrote:actually i did, just not in this forum. but what i did not contribute in pictures, i certainly contributed back in my posts. If your point was just to shoot me.. then it's really no point, other than to stir up some flaming that serves no purpose to benefit this thread eh.

Very well done indeed. By the way, did you get medial epicanthoplasty? the distance between the eyes look shorten.

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Fri, 23 Jan 2009 1:00 pm

no la it's just the pic. no epi done.. ya it looks like its closer tgt but its probably cos of the angle used to take the shot

boicott
Regular
Regular

nice

Post by boicott » Fri, 23 Jan 2009 7:31 pm

feline.eyes wrote:
cersepn wrote:actually i did, just not in this forum. but what i did not contribute in pictures, i certainly contributed back in my posts. If your point was just to shoot me.. then it's really no point, other than to stir up some flaming that serves no purpose to benefit this thread eh.

Very well done indeed. By the way, did you get medial epicanthoplasty? the distance between the eyes look shorten.
u've got very charming eyes after surgery!

UglyPiglet

Post by UglyPiglet » Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:56 pm

Hi everyone~!!! How is everybody, esp the ladies who had their surgery done last month Dec2008. I hope they are recovering well and they're looking gorgeous by now :) Well best wishes to all of u, Happy Lunar New Year ;)