Singapore Expats

Lose 13KG in 3 months .....

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 17 Jan 2009 9:36 am

petrpans wrote:hi sms,

im a male, 22 this year. it's only last april that i weigh about 64kg, with regular exercises every week as im from the army.. 8 months later, since i ORDed, ive constantly gain 1.5kgs +- each month as i've lost the motivation to exercise again. and my main problem now is controlling my diet as i've tried at least 7 KINDS of diets but NONE WORKED! :cry:

have been reading this thread and i'm willing to give it a try. i understand that results vary for diff people, but if i dont try, i wont know the result.

it would be great if u can email me the diet to [email protected]

thx sms for this great thread!
I don't want to rain on your parade but this is exactly what I was talking about. You are a prime example.

You have been ORD'd for 8 months and done 7 diets? Sorry, but you apparently are definitely expecting magic. No diet will cause to you go to sleep and wake up with all the weight gone.

It would seem that all you really have to do is learn to say no. No to the second helping of rice, No to the upsize me, No to the 3rd or 6th drink, No to junk food. If 7 diets in 8 months didn't cause you to lose any weight you just need to gain some self control (my program doesn't teach you that - you have to WANT it)

Any diet will work provided you see it through to it's conclusion. All of them, EVEN THE KILLER DIETS (you know.... the pills - they will eventually kill you) including the poster above with the Hoodia pills, will tell you somewhere in fine print that you have to follow up with proper eating habits & proper exercise. Without those two nothing will work.

The first question I'm always asked is "when I finish the diet can I go back to eating "normally". The OBVIOUS ANSWER IS NO. Your idea of normal is "abnormal". If it was really 'normal' you would not have gotten FAT in the first place. Think about it.......
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

sundaymorningstaple

Re: Phentermine

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 17 Jan 2009 9:39 am

minilexus wrote:I will recommend Phentermine, in singapore you need to get it from the doctor and it is called duramin from 3M australia.

I lose 15-20kg in 2 months

Do not bother to buy online as it is not available. Phentramin is not the same as phentermine. BEWARE!

http://www.dietcomment.com/2009/01/phen ... rmine.html
I smell pure BS here. Which is it? did you lose 15 or 20 kg? You don't know how much you lost? You didn't weigh yourself yet you were on a weight loss program? You need to pull you head out from your rectal orifice and come up with something better than that. :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

hklee

lose weight

Post by hklee » Sun, 18 Jan 2009 6:35 pm

helo ppl... i feel like losing weight too... still finding the right way to lose weight... and CNY is coming... hope i could slim down before that , but is only a week to CNY... so i guess i got to eat less during CNY and go on diet after that.

hklee

Post by hklee » Sun, 18 Jan 2009 6:40 pm

oh yeah...maybe i should ask my friends how they manage to lose weight... ask for their diet plan or sth.. heehee...

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 18 Jan 2009 10:29 pm

All you have to do is just say no.

BodyBlitz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BodyBlitz » Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:14 pm

well if its any consolation weight doesn't really matter.
Body composition does.

So numbers on the scale is like age, doesn't really mean anything.
You can be fat yet skinny - Skinny fat or Heavy an bulky yet extreme lean.

If you have a good healthy lifestyle of looking at food as nutrients for your body rather than embrace it as comfort and exercising because you like it, it'll come easy.

Moreover, it is an investment for your health. Rather than pay premiums for your insurance, why not invest in good food - nutritious ones with a weekly schedule of exercise of 3 hours a week.

Its alot cheaper than going to the doctor and medicine.

kiterunner

Post by kiterunner » Sun, 25 Jan 2009 1:56 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:For those asking me for information on the weight loss program I used, I will only reply to PM's. Additionally, unless you need to lose more then 10 kg just to get into Normal BMI, then this program is not for you as it is extremely rigid BUT also extremely effective. If you have less than 10kg to lose, unless your are only 1.45m tall, the gym would be a better bet. However, if you are close to that weight excess and really determined to be serious about losing it, then and only then, PM me as I don't like wasting my time for people who are looking for magic bullets without effort. The program extremely easy to do but is rigid execution and if you do not complete it you will most likely regain the weight again and possibly even more.

Am I trying to discourage you? Yes. Most who frequent these threads want magic without effort. Doesn't happen. Not with a good weight loss program and not with a gym & personal trainer. If you want it, you have to work for it. There are no shortcuts.

sms
Hi,

I had previously lost 20kg, but I can't seem to lose the remaining weight, which is a whole lot. Would appreciate if you could PM me on this plan you were on. Thanks!

richiegal

Post by richiegal » Tue, 27 Jan 2009 9:28 pm

i am also looking at losing tat muchie of weight... can someone pls share with me???

sms, can u pls let me know the guide??? thanks a lot...

seribayu

Post by seribayu » Wed, 28 Jan 2009 9:36 pm

Dear Sms,

Can you please email me your diet plan. I would like to know more abt it.

Thanks in advance

Jennin

Post by Jennin » Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:03 pm

Hi sundaymorningstaple, can u recommend me the slimming program that you are on?

Thanks.

dontwant2bFAT

Post by dontwant2bFAT » Thu, 05 Feb 2009 12:43 pm

Hi sms,

mind emailing me your diet plan? my bmi is way too high :cry:

Singlady

Why Diets Fail?

Post by Singlady » Thu, 05 Feb 2009 1:14 pm

Three Reasons Why Diets Fail.
1) A Quick Fix - Dieters often drastically restrict their calories or food choices now but return to their old habits once they reach their goals.
:D Solution: Permanent lifestyle changes are needed to achieve sustained ideal weight.

2) Fad Diets = Unbalanced Nutrition - Too often, dets focus on specific types of foods or nutrients and disregard the importance of everything else, leading to unbalanced nutrition.
:D Solution: For optimal nutrition, our bodies need a balance variety or nutrients, including the right types of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.

3) The high-Glycemic Trap - Eating high-glycemic foods can sabotage even the best of diet plans because the resulting spike and subsequent drop in blood sugar leads to a more rapid return of hunger.
:D Solution: A better approach focuses on low-glycemic carbohydrates, which help to moderate blood glucose levels, leaving you feeling full and satisfied longer.
Hi All, welcome to view my blog...

jamesjo

Post by jamesjo » Fri, 06 Feb 2009 3:30 pm

omg lose so fast.
I love kaspersky

a.n.junairy

Post by a.n.junairy » Sat, 07 Feb 2009 6:56 am

Actually it's quite possible to lose more than 10kg in a month time. I was from 90kg to 78.5kg. Jz got introduce to this programme. Superb... They really pay attention to you and will analyse properly what you need throughout the programme. waist size? from 36 down to 32! Yeah!

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 07 Feb 2009 9:12 am

tic.....toc.....tic.....toc.....tic..... :devil:

Actually, I already know the above poster is trying to solicit but I've chopped up his other post already and deleted the solicitation part. Here he's trying to but one more wrong step and he's history.