Singapore Expats

Looking for Spanish expat or anyone who is learning Spanish

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
dta21c

Looking for Spanish expat or anyone who is learning Spanish

Post by dta21c » Thu, 15 Jan 2009 8:27 pm

Hola,

I am 29/M, Singaporean and looking for anyone who is learning Spanish at the moment or Spanish expat who can lend a helping hand.

I am hoping to form a group where we can learn and communicate in Espanol. All are welcome. As i don't have enuff posts, pls email me at
[email protected]

Adios,
L

WuffRuff

Post by WuffRuff » Tue, 20 Jan 2009 7:09 pm

Hi,
I am keen to join a group to learn Spanish.
I had taken a beginner's course many years ago and would like to get back into it if there's an opportunity.
Do let me know if anything materialises.

jhuerta

Post by jhuerta » Tue, 20 Jan 2009 7:15 pm

Hi!

my name is Juan. I'm a member of Spanish Armada, a Dragon Boat team which most of the members are Spanish

I bet that joining the team will be a great opportunity for anyone who wants to learn Spanish, meet people and have a lot of fun!

Please check http://www.spanisharmada.sg for more info on eMail me at [email protected]

join the team!

regards,

Juan
Spanish Armada is a dragon boat team based in Singapore created by Spaniards which aims to enjoy sport, meet different people from different parts of the world and have fun. The core of the team is Spanish but anyone from anywhere is welcome to join us.
Note: Dear administrator, please note that Spanish Armada is a team, no profit, business or commercial driven.

Image[/u]

poetry in motion
Regular
Regular

Post by poetry in motion » Mon, 09 Feb 2009 5:47 pm

FYI, SEVEN - 4th Spanish Film Festival , presented by the Embassy of Spain, will be starting this Friday

More details on
http://www.theartshouse.com.sg/event_de ... php?id=912

Enjoy . . .

8-)