Singapore Expats

Print some documents

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
nectarin
Regular
Regular

Print some documents

Post by nectarin » Mon, 12 Jan 2009 4:10 pm

Hello everybody! I need help: where can I go to print some documents and make photocopies?? I have a pend-drive (USB) with information inside.

Thanks!! :wink:

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Mon, 12 Jan 2009 6:24 pm

photo shop should be able to help you.

nectarin
Regular
Regular

Post by nectarin » Mon, 12 Jan 2009 6:32 pm

photo shop? where is? (I arrived in singapore a week ago...). Thanks

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Mon, 12 Jan 2009 6:37 pm

lots! all over singapore. where you want it to be?

nectarin
Regular
Regular

Post by nectarin » Mon, 12 Jan 2009 6:41 pm

but this 'photo shop' are inside the malls? I live in Kembangan but I can go wherever.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Wed, 14 Jan 2009 1:26 am

nectarin wrote:but this 'photo shop' are inside the malls? I live in Kembangan but I can go wherever.
I would just go to any place with a computer and printer and ask them to it for you! it's no big deal unless you want hundreds of prints.

Then you will have to go to the nearest copy printers, there should be one where you live!

BodyBlitz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BodyBlitz » Wed, 14 Jan 2009 4:40 am

Kembangan, nearest would bedok - copy shops which prints photos and sells camera accessories - films/battery etc would help you out.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 14 Jan 2009 7:01 am

I must be gettin' old! The type of people this country seems to be letting in nowadays seem to need help wiping their arses! Guess they never heard of "yellow" pages. Or even bothered to walk around their nearest town centre. Every town centre in Singapore no matter how deep in the heartlands it is has at least 1 photo shop that can print copies of info on thumbdrives. :???:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Wed, 14 Jan 2009 2:54 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:I must be gettin' old! The type of people this country seems to be letting in nowadays seem to need help wiping their arses! Guess they never heard of "yellow" pages. Or even bothered to walk around their nearest town centre. Every town centre in Singapore no matter how deep in the heartlands it is has at least 1 photo shop that can print copies of info on thumbdrives. :???:
:lol: :P come on SMS the person is blind and deaf, they are trying :roll:

DimWit Kid
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DimWit Kid » Wed, 14 Jan 2009 5:45 pm

ksl wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:I must be gettin' old! The type of people this country seems to be letting in nowadays seem to need help wiping their arses! Guess they never heard of "yellow" pages. Or even bothered to walk around their nearest town centre. Every town centre in Singapore no matter how deep in the heartlands it is has at least 1 photo shop that can print copies of info on thumbdrives. :???:
:lol: :P come on SMS the person is blind and deaf, they are trying :roll:
I agree ksl, I think sms is in somewhat grumpy mood these days! :D Having said that, I hope he didn't jump on this post when he sees it...