Singapore Expats

Modeling at "Create Talents PTE LTD" ? serious?

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
sezenl

Modeling at "Create Talents PTE LTD" ? serious?

Post by sezenl » Mon, 12 Jan 2009 3:46 pm

hello

I'm a student in Singapore. I was on orchard road yesterday when a lady came up to me and asked me to model for "Create Talents". I was wondering they're serious. Has anyone ever heard about this agency before?
She told me that i should give her my number and that she would call me. But i don't give out my number to strangers so i gave her my email instead.

Then she gave me a card with the address, Tel and Fax number.
They have a website: www.createtalents.com

I've considered modeling for them. But I'm not sure if this is just a joke.
Please let me know.

Thank you.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 12 Jan 2009 6:00 pm

It's been discussed before. If you look in the upper right hand side of this site just below the "Games" & "Profile" links you will see a search link. It works a treat.

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... te+talents

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... te+talents
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

jennifertan

Re: Modeling at "Create Talents PTE LTD" ? serious?

Post by jennifertan » Wed, 20 Jan 2016 5:58 pm

If you are serious about success as a model, you will start out by submitting to every agency in the market where you live. For a new model, you want to sign with as many modeling agencies as possible as there is no single modeling agency that has all of the jobs.

cassandrav

Re: Modeling at "Create Talents PTE LTD" ? serious?

Post by cassandrav » Wed, 06 Apr 2016 6:52 pm

Modeling at Create Talents Pte Ltd is pretty much serious. My cousin sister had been here 2 years ago and she is pretty busy now doing modeling for Create Talents. I see her photos, even her ads on TV. She looks so beautiful. Happy and little jealous too ;-)