Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
victorie

Taiwan cosmetic tour group

Post by victorie » Sun, 04 Jan 2009 8:44 pm

anyone knows if there's any cosmetic tour group for Taiwan? Thanks in advance!

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Mon, 05 Jan 2009 1:18 am

japan plastic

http://www.mega-clinic.com/

http://www.touyama.com/new.files/blogs.htm

http://hana.sakai-keisei.gr.jp/

quite impressive pics, but i think korea/tw can do the same :)

fan10

Post by fan10 » Mon, 05 Jan 2009 1:32 am

jess82 wrote:I wana do rhinoplasty surgery. I haven email to any doctors in taiwan yet. Meanwhile I'm deciding if i shld go Korea instead since there's a lady name Elaine who organise such PS grp trip to Korea almost every mth.
Hi jess82, please PM me with Elaine's contact details. Thanks. :)

marson83

Nose Job

Post by marson83 » Tue, 06 Jan 2009 9:10 pm

Parserina, may I know which hospital you done your nose job in JB?

Kindly pm me, I am also searching information for nose job in Malaysia.

thanks

marson83

Re: Nose Job in JB

Post by marson83 » Tue, 06 Jan 2009 10:02 pm

parserina wrote:
shoop wrote:hi, i'm interested in getting a nose job and some other procedures in S.korea. but how do i get info about it? from where? from whom? and cost of the procedure? how do i overcome the language barrier?
I get mine done by a Malay doctor in Johor Bahru. It costs me less than RM 1500.

I have no regret about it.
dear parserina in which hospital you done your nose job in JB, I am searching info for my friend.

thanks.
Last edited by marson83 on Sun, 11 Jul 2010 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BAP

Medical Tourism

Post by BAP » Tue, 06 Jan 2009 11:58 pm

Buenos Aires Partners is a medical tourism concierge service for people around the globe seeking to travel to Buenos Aires, Argentina for world class health services and first class care at a great value. We are an American-Argentine joint venture and our partnership allows us to personalize and fully integrate our customers' choices of medical and guest services for a complete and seamless experience.

www.buenosairespartners.com

babyangel
Regular
Regular

Calf Reduction

Post by babyangel » Sat, 10 Jan 2009 4:33 am

Hi,

is anyone interested to go for Calf Reduction?

Or has anyone gone for calf reduction surgery n cud share her experiences?

Im thinking of going to Dr Jong in Taiwan to do but it seems to be quite a major surgery as it entails removing part of the muscles so wud like to check for feedback first or if anyone is also interested in doing.

Cheers. :)

sushitown

Post by sushitown » Wed, 14 Jan 2009 6:20 am

Hello, nice to meet all of you.
At the moment, I'm studying in the Uk, and planning to have a nose surgery in June 2009. I would like to join with you if it's suitable for all of us.
However, I still keep in mind of going to Japan to do it, and I choose the famous Jujin hospital to begin with.
It's quite long topic, but not much info about japan plastic surgery. Why is it though Japan has its own famous repuation for stability and safeness? Why do you prefer Japan regardless of its expensive cost? I'm not rich, honestly. I have been working during the last two year to save enough money for my own dream. Everyone has only 1 face so we must find the best, right?

sakuranbo

Post by sakuranbo » Thu, 15 Jan 2009 1:23 am

kaka wrote:I'm thinking of going Korea in May/June, anyone's going?
I plan to have it on late June, when my final exams r over, I still haven't decided yet where to have it, but i shud have it in korea, thailand or taiwan, im chinese from toronto btw anyone had experience with "IPS"? http://www.ips-kr.com/big5/about.php

sakuranbo

Post by sakuranbo » Thu, 15 Jan 2009 1:56 am

ukorientalgirl wrote:I would love to go to Taipei next year May/June time and stay in Kang ning apartments, anyone interested? Would like to go to Dr kao and Dr Jong. Still doing alot of research though. I dont speak mandarin which puts me off going :(
Hey girl im interested, pm me n lets chat in msn or something, i still cant pm yet... I speak mandarin/canto n im from canada

sushitown

Post by sushitown » Thu, 15 Jan 2009 8:25 am

@sakura: I plan to go at the beginning of June. I cant do later :(. I cant speak either Canto or Mandarin, just only able to communicate in English. I'm from UK. WOuld we plan to go together? I'm too scared to go somewhere I face the totally language barrier.

sakuranbo

Post by sakuranbo » Thu, 15 Jan 2009 9:31 am

sushitown wrote:@sakura: I plan to go at the beginning of June. I cant do later :(. I cant speak either Canto or Mandarin, just only able to communicate in English. I'm from UK. WOuld we plan to go together? I'm too scared to go somewhere I face the totally language barrier.
sure ;) but i really have to wait till the exam ends which earliest is june 24, my msn is [email protected] , but aren't you having it in Japan?

sushitown

Post by sushitown » Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:01 am

@ sakura: I can't pm you so I post it here, sorry everyone but no other choice.
My MSN somehow broke and I dont know how to fix it :(. sorry if u see I'm in quite for a while

sakuranbo

Post by sakuranbo » Thu, 15 Jan 2009 2:40 pm

sushitown wrote:@ sakura: I can't pm you so I post it here, sorry everyone but no other choice.
My MSN somehow broke and I dont know how to fix it :(. sorry if u see I'm in quite for a while
no worries, add me on YIM [email protected]

na7na

Post by na7na » Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:45 pm

envie you all~can go have it already. i still need to wait till nxt year.. but i'm thinking of going to dr park.hes highly raved. anyone going nxt year to him?