Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Mon, 22 Dec 2008 8:05 pm

mikko_baby80 wrote:
jess82 wrote:
I wana do rhinoplasty surgery. I haven email to any doctors in taiwan yet. Meanwhile I'm deciding if i shld go Korea instead since there's a lady name Elaine who organise such PS grp trip to Korea almost every mth.
hihi jess~ i'll be going to taiwan for my rhino on 23feb09. ohh elaine, i've meet up wif her before. tat time i still wasn't quite decided whether to go korea or taiwan. she's a veri nice lady. yup, she organise PS trip on a daily basis & take care of all the patients after op. i believe dr kim oso comes to sg quite frequently if u r considering to do a consultation wif him. duno if u noe tat, dr kim doesn't charge consultation. CheeRi0z~ :D
How do I go about finding the dates which dr kim comes to Singapore?
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

mikko_baby80
Regular
Regular

Post by mikko_baby80 » Tue, 23 Dec 2008 11:21 am

boii18 wrote:
How do I go about finding the dates which dr kim comes to Singapore?
hi boii, u can visit dr kim's website @http://eng.bkdy.co.kr/consultation/app.asp
his consultation trip will be updated in there. seems like he will be coming to sg in feb09. :)

mylovemyway

Post by mylovemyway » Wed, 24 Dec 2008 3:49 pm

hi all, i need some help/advice here.

i got rhinoplasty with I-silicone implant and ear cartilage 2 months ago and i have decided that i dont like the implant. its too tall and i prefer my nose without the implant.

can anyone share their experience with implant removal? will my nose look weird if i remove the implant since i have ear cartilage grafted to the tip?

parserina

Re: Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Post by parserina » Thu, 25 Dec 2008 7:53 pm

I have done in Malaysia, using a IR frequency in Johor Malaysia, It costs me less than RM 2000.00. The result is good. But need to exercise and watch out my diet.

parserina

It cost less than S$1000

Post by parserina » Thu, 25 Dec 2008 7:55 pm

bbabymilo wrote:Hello~ I am a 17 years old student. Ehh.. may i know what is the average price for nose job in singapore ?
Why don't you come to JB, it costs less than S$800 to get it done, it is a simple procedure.

parserina

Nose Job in JB

Post by parserina » Thu, 25 Dec 2008 7:57 pm

shoop wrote:hi, i'm interested in getting a nose job and some other procedures in S.korea. but how do i get info about it? from where? from whom? and cost of the procedure? how do i overcome the language barrier?
I get mine done by a Malay doctor in Johor Bahru. It costs me less than RM 1500.

I have no regret about it.

dimensionspectrum
Regular
Regular

Post by dimensionspectrum » Fri, 26 Dec 2008 9:38 am

happy4me wrote:
dimensionspectrum wrote:
ashley1108 wrote: His english name is Kim Byung Gun.

From one article i came across while surfing the net(cant insert website link)

"But it's not just work that will bring Dr Kim, who said he became a Singapore permanent resident two months ago, to our shores.

He said: 'I may want my children to study in Singapore because there are very good International Schools here, and English is taught as the main language.'

Dr Kim and his wife, who is a supreme court judge in South Korea, have 2-year-old twin girls.

But his busy work schedule - he claims to work 350 days of the year - means he has little time left for his family.

Dr Kim said he operates on 20 patients a day, and flies to Shanghai on Sundays.

Laughing, he said: 'My wife and I talk for about 10 minutes a day!'

Dr Kim claimed to have earned more than US$30 million ($41million) in the last three years.

His charges do not come cheap. It's US$3,000 for a nose job, and US$2,000 for double eyelids."
Hi Ashley (and ZZZzz) and milk~,

金炫澈 and Dr Kim Byun Gun are 2 DIFF doctors....
金炫澈 is ckclinic.
Dr Kim Byun Gun is BK Dong Yang clinic.
I went to see their pictures and they are two diff doctors......LOL
im still finding out about Dr 金炫澈.

zzzzz, how did you come to know abt this Dr 金炫澈???
something I know about 金炫澈:

你说的是CK吧。恩恩。我不知道当讲不当讲。

恩恩``````````````````

算了和你说吧,我就那么一说。没别的意思,而且到韩国了解过的JM应该都知道的。

在韩国他们诊所就在朴相勋他们那栋医院旁的一个楼上。那楼,一楼是便利店还是药店的,楼上什么都有,你在楼下就能看到很多小广告牌子。好像都是出租出去的,有什么美体的,还有牙齿诊所,还有其他诊所。CK就只租了一层楼的两三间。而且是那种很旧很一般的小楼。不过他们家在北京的医院倒是蛮大的。
Thanks Happy4me!
Doesnt sound too er...positive...Is that from Fg Taiwan?
Anyway. his English name is Kim Hyun Chul.
Will find out more!

kaka
Regular
Regular

Post by kaka » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 2:07 pm

I'm thinking of going Korea in May/June, anyone's going?

victorie

PS in Korea

Post by victorie » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 4:49 pm

kaka wrote:I'm thinking of going Korea in May/June, anyone's going?

i'm looking to do PS in may/june as well though quite inclined to go to dr chuang. just touched down from korea at 10pm last night (for holidays not PS) really enjoyed myself there. Great place, weather's freezing though. Wishing all a happy new year here! (:

kaka
Regular
Regular

Re: PS in Korea

Post by kaka » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 6:41 pm

victorie wrote:

i'm looking to do PS in may/june as well though quite inclined to go to dr chuang. just touched down from korea at 10pm last night (for holidays not PS) really enjoyed myself there. Great place, weather's freezing though. Wishing all a happy new year here! (:
That's nice. Are you in Seoul? Where are the areas that must be visited? I just came back from Taipei actually.

cupcakez
Regular
Regular

Post by cupcakez » Fri, 02 Jan 2009 1:17 pm

I'm thinking of going Korea too in May or June

cupcakez
Regular
Regular

Post by cupcakez » Fri, 02 Jan 2009 9:47 pm

Anyone did nose with Dr Park from Korea before?

jerry800

Post by jerry800 » Sun, 04 Jan 2009 9:09 am

Hi everyone

I am planning to do rhinoplasty with Dr Puttisak or Dr Nara in Feb but i haven't decide on who yet. Dr Puttisak had gotten back to me but Dr Nara still hasn't reply me. If Dr Nara doesn't reply me soon, i will find Dr Puttisak. By the way i am a guy and this is the first time i am going there, hence and i hoping to find companion. Any people interested?

victorie

PS group

Post by victorie » Sun, 04 Jan 2009 7:01 pm

jess82 wrote:
mikko_baby80 wrote:
jess82 wrote: Hi Mikko! I'm plan go go tw in June... haf u got ya tix yet?
hi jess~ nope i haven't got my air tix yet coz i'm still waiting for the docs to reply me on consultation/surgery date before i can cfm departure date. i'm still trying to quit smoking.. gosh.. im hopeless.. :cry:
wat will u be doing jess?
I wana do rhinoplasty surgery. I haven email to any doctors in taiwan yet. Meanwhile I'm deciding if i shld go Korea instead since there's a lady name Elaine who organise such PS grp trip to Korea almost every mth.
hi jess82 tried to pm you but not sure why my pm cannot be sent out. anyway im interested to contact this Elaine for the PS group tour. do drop me a pm? thanks!

victorie

Re: PS in Korea

Post by victorie » Sun, 04 Jan 2009 7:07 pm

kaka wrote:
victorie wrote:

That's nice. Are you in Seoul? Where are the areas that must be visited? I just came back from Taipei actually.
hi kaka, was in seoul and incheon. I followed a tour group so im not sure what are the names for most of the places lol. the ski resort in YongPyong was fantastic though. had a good time. how was taipei? you went there to travel or consultation?