Singapore Expats

got HIV+ from my EP medical test. now what?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
isherry0411

Post by isherry0411 » Mon, 22 Dec 2008 3:36 am

pinball! i just heard of news that a friend died of lung cancer and yet she lived her life to the fullest.. nobody really knew about it until her death two days ago.. she was able to live a normal life before passing away..may her soul rest in peace.. you still have time to do so many things and touch other peoples lives especially the ones you care about.. i dont mean to butt in your personal life but your boyfriend may also need you right now, and staying together would give you a lot of emotional support..and hold your hand through difficult times..

i wish you all the luck, live your life to the fullest..
" never waste time on fear" - the sky's the limit

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 22 Dec 2008 7:01 am

It is a shame the last poster didn't bother to read the whole thread.....

That's exactly what this whole thread is about, trying to get back to Singapore where her boyfriend is and whether or not immigration will stop her and turn her away. :-|
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

isherry0411

Post by isherry0411 » Mon, 22 Dec 2008 4:38 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:It is a shame the last poster didn't bother to read the whole thread.....

That's exactly what this whole thread is about, trying to get back to Singapore where her boyfriend is and whether or not immigration will stop her and turn her away. :-|

mine were merely words of encouragement sms ;) isnt it she mentioned she was ---------- and sad?
" never waste time on fear" - the sky's the limit