Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
dimensionspectrum
Regular
Regular

Post by dimensionspectrum » Wed, 17 Dec 2008 7:34 pm

milk~ wrote:Hi dimensionspectrum,

Did you change your face shape already? Read from your post that Dr Hsu was advising you to do your face shape first. so may i know does Dr Hsu do jawline reducing surgery as well? =)
dimensionspectrum wrote:
tanjhj wrote: frankly speaking, i have yet to see any photos of nice nose job by dr hsu even from those on his website. however must be fair to dr hsu as i did not see any photos from this forum's forumer.

his plus point maybe will be using natural own bone for implant rather than silicone or goretex. however i have not see a very nice nose thou some of his nose jobs are more naturals but cant see the difference.
some may like it some not. i would suggest u think twice b4 going.
Hi tanjhj,

You are right to say that his work is very natural, but FG TW always praise him for his works..wierd right?

Im just thinking it could be wad those patients wanted? Or they didnt tell him properly wad they wanted. Or they prefer natural noses in Taiwan.
Expectations always differ from places to places; or rather people to people.

I read fr the FG forum in TW that they DONT bring pics or wadsoever b4 they go for surgeries..even for face bone surgeries..i was soooo surprised!
They simply leave it to the doctors!

Although i havent went to him, but i have been sending the noses i want to him.. :P
I told him i dun need something too natural, and when i persisted, he told me he can do something close to it..but cant use ear cartilage..have to use rib. He told me to use ear cartilage at first.

There are many reasons why he doesnt want to use ribs as 1st choice..
1stly is 1 more scar, then it's the healing process at the rib area...

Thus from my exchanges of email with him, i feel communication is very important...

Flying mice,
you might want to confirm with Dr Hsu if he can give u wad he wants?

But Dr Hsu is really a doctor who cares more for the patient than earning money..if not he wouldnt keep telling me to do my face shape 1st then nose..haahha..then i got La Vie En Rose to check with him for me why he dont want to do my nose 1st, then he told her he finds my nose ok n hopes i can change my mind aft shaving my face..then i dont have to go under the knife twice! He says that once my face is smaller, my nose would look more defined and i might change my mind!

And he commented my face is bigger than usual people, & nose is in harmony with the face shape as well...if i change the face shape too much then the nose he gave me might not be a good fit.

How nice is that?

It's just my 2 cents worth of sharing!
HI Milk...
I haven done yet...and iim so irritated about it. haha
Anyway, i wont be going till june or july 2009.
I have more or less settled on Dr Tsai or Dr Chuang or Dr Hsieh.
Although im still hoping there are other doctors who are reliable n cheap, but no luck so far.. =P
I will see them 1st b4 i decide who to go to! =)
It's so ex....averaging 11K - 114K to do both zygoma reduction and jaw splitting osteotomy.
why am i borned with such a square face... :mad:
But God is good la...i have nice eyes w dbl eyelids..*consoling myself* LOL

ashley1108

Post by ashley1108 » Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:56 pm

zzzz wrote:anyone heard of 金炫澈?
sorry, i dont know his english name. anyone knows?
He is a korean ps surgeon who owns a clinic in beijing.
As stated in his beijing website. he has 20years of ps experieces and is the doctor behind the pretty faces of many korean artists. Dont know if it's true or not.
if y'all have more info, please please share. thanks. :)
his website link: http://ckclinic.com/
His english name is Kim Byung Gun.

From one article i came across while surfing the net(cant insert website link)

"But it's not just work that will bring Dr Kim, who said he became a Singapore permanent resident two months ago, to our shores.

He said: 'I may want my children to study in Singapore because there are very good International Schools here, and English is taught as the main language.'

Dr Kim and his wife, who is a supreme court judge in South Korea, have 2-year-old twin girls.

But his busy work schedule - he claims to work 350 days of the year - means he has little time left for his family.

Dr Kim said he operates on 20 patients a day, and flies to Shanghai on Sundays.

Laughing, he said: 'My wife and I talk for about 10 minutes a day!'

Dr Kim claimed to have earned more than US$30 million ($41million) in the last three years.

His charges do not come cheap. It's US$3,000 for a nose job, and US$2,000 for double eyelids."

milk~

Post by milk~ » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:21 pm

dimensionspectrum wrote:
milk~ wrote:Hi dimensionspectrum,

Did you change your face shape already? Read from your post that Dr Hsu was advising you to do your face shape first. so may i know does Dr Hsu do jawline reducing surgery as well? =)
dimensionspectrum wrote: Hi tanjhj,

You are right to say that his work is very natural, but FG TW always praise him for his works..wierd right?

Im just thinking it could be wad those patients wanted? Or they didnt tell him properly wad they wanted. Or they prefer natural noses in Taiwan.
Expectations always differ from places to places; or rather people to people.

I read fr the FG forum in TW that they DONT bring pics or wadsoever b4 they go for surgeries..even for face bone surgeries..i was soooo surprised!
They simply leave it to the doctors!

Although i havent went to him, but i have been sending the noses i want to him.. :P
I told him i dun need something too natural, and when i persisted, he told me he can do something close to it..but cant use ear cartilage..have to use rib. He told me to use ear cartilage at first.

There are many reasons why he doesnt want to use ribs as 1st choice..
1stly is 1 more scar, then it's the healing process at the rib area...

Thus from my exchanges of email with him, i feel communication is very important...

Flying mice,
you might want to confirm with Dr Hsu if he can give u wad he wants?

But Dr Hsu is really a doctor who cares more for the patient than earning money..if not he wouldnt keep telling me to do my face shape 1st then nose..haahha..then i got La Vie En Rose to check with him for me why he dont want to do my nose 1st, then he told her he finds my nose ok n hopes i can change my mind aft shaving my face..then i dont have to go under the knife twice! He says that once my face is smaller, my nose would look more defined and i might change my mind!

And he commented my face is bigger than usual people, & nose is in harmony with the face shape as well...if i change the face shape too much then the nose he gave me might not be a good fit.

How nice is that?

It's just my 2 cents worth of sharing!
HI Milk...
I haven done yet...and iim so irritated about it. haha
Anyway, i wont be going till june or july 2009.
I have more or less settled on Dr Tsai or Dr Chuang or Dr Hsieh.
Although im still hoping there are other doctors who are reliable n cheap, but no luck so far.. =P
I will see them 1st b4 i decide who to go to! =)
It's so ex....averaging 11K - 114K to do both zygoma reduction and jaw splitting osteotomy.
why am i borned with such a square face... :mad:
But God is good la...i have nice eyes w dbl eyelids..*consoling myself* LOL
Hi dimensionspectrum,
I also hate my face shape =s
I have square face plus short chin. I will be going on June 09.
Wanna go together?
I think i should be going to Dr Tsai.
For my case it's about 10k for angle resection and osteotomy surgery.
I think you can try doctor from Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, there review seems good and it's cheaper. =)

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 5:14 pm

jamie82 wrote:Hi boii18,

1)sure give me a PM I give you links....

2)$3k USD

3) Incision is in the mouth only yup.

Recovery I think is mostly done... but hopefully I can be surprised if it improves more...
Hey Jamie,
It's been awhile since we've heard from you. I've actually been waiting for your report; the last pic you showed us was only the small part of your beautiful cheekbones, and even then with the small pic it was nice. Glad to know you've not forgotten about the community here. You look really good :D

Can i have the links to the before as well? I plan on having some work done by dr charan also, i've been conversing with him via email and he seems to know what he's doing + the price is =0

dimensionspectrum
Regular
Regular

Post by dimensionspectrum » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:22 pm

Hi dimensionspectrum,
Wanna go together?
I think you can try doctor from Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, there review seems good and it's cheaper. =)
Hi Milk...
Wwow he quoted u so cheap? *NOt FAIRRRRRR*
Then i should be more serious than u. LOL
I did email the Chang Gung Dr Loh...He sounds so professional in his reply, but there were bad reviews on him in the taiwan FG forum...like uneveness...but he does give EXTREME results. I spent days n nights reading taiwan FG forum...*hardworking* But Yes,he's much cheaper!
Then again...dont want to take the risk.
I also emailed Chang Gung's Dr Chen..but he didnt reply me...and i read abt his bad attitude for review cases...

Yes,we can plan to go together!
You can add me on msn : [email protected]

dimensionspectrum
Regular
Regular

Post by dimensionspectrum » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:35 pm

ashley1108 wrote:
As stated in his beijing website. he has 20years of ps experieces and is the doctor behind the pretty faces of many korean artists. Dont know if it's true or not.

"But it's not just work that will bring Dr Kim, who said he became a Singapore permanent resident two months ago, to our shores.

He said: 'I may want my children to study in Singapore because there are very good International Schools here, and English is taught as the main language.'

Dr Kim and his wife, who is a supreme court judge in South Korea, have 2-year-old twin girls.

But his busy work schedule - he claims to work 350 days of the year - means he has little time left for his family.

Dr Kim claimed to have earned more than US$30 million ($41million) in the last three years.

His charges do not come cheap. It's US$3,000 for a nose job, and US$2,000 for double eyelids."
Hey,
The before and after pics of his face reshaping is really GOOD!
Milk~, did u see?
Dr Tsai's and Dr Chuang's pics arent as good.
Hmmmm...perhaps should go find out more abt this doctor's credibility and his charges. :wink:
Ashley, where did you come to know of him?
Thanks. :D

ashley1108

Post by ashley1108 » Fri, 19 Dec 2008 4:57 am

dimensionspectrum wrote:
ashley1108 wrote:

Hey,
Milk~, did u see?
Hmmmm...perhaps should go find out more abt this doctor's credibility and his charges. :wink:
i got to know about him thru a friend friend, who's a news reporter in japan.
they did ever interview him few yrs regarding his success as a plastic surgeon in korea.

milk~

Post by milk~ » Fri, 19 Dec 2008 2:02 pm

dimensionspectrum wrote:
Hi dimensionspectrum,
Wanna go together?
Hi Milk...
Wwow he quoted u so cheap? *NOt FAIRRRRRR*
Then i should be more serious than u. LOL
I did email the Chang Gung Dr Loh...He sounds so professional in his reply, but there were bad reviews on him in the taiwan FG forum...like uneveness...but he does give EXTREME results. I spent days n nights reading taiwan FG forum...*hardworking* But Yes,he's much cheaper!
Then again...dont want to take the risk.
I also emailed Chang Gung's Dr Chen..but he didnt reply me...and i read abt his bad attitude for review cases...

Yes,we can plan to go together!
You can add me on msn : [email protected]
Hi dimensionspectrum..
I have added you in my msn le, pls accept. Heheh..
I also VERY HARDWORKING spend days and nights in FG Forum 爬文-_-"" and now im reading on the chin thread... Hahah..
Erm but i think the price he quote quite standard, as in those 水水 also get this price.. NTD200 000 (or 6500USD, i covert to SGD is about 10k)
Oh which Dr Chen ya?? Cuz got 2 lei, one is the 院长chen and the another is the Dr chen right??
I am also afriad to take the risk that's why i think will go to Dr Tsai.. Maybe i try harder to search for more infor on chang gung or wad lor
Got forumer say wish clinic's dr chuang or hsei not bad, however i didnt read much on FG about them...
I also emailed Dr Tsai asked him if he can give discount if a few of us going. But he haven reply me yet.. will update you again.. Hahah

milk~

Post by milk~ » Fri, 19 Dec 2008 2:15 pm

wrote:
ashley1108 wrote:

Hey,
Milk~, did u see?
dimensionspectrum..
I went for his consultation few months back when he came to SG.
I also think that his faceshaping was quite good but his charges is very high.
He use to quote me 10 000 000won however now he quoted me 9k USD. The exchange rate make the price higher.
So i want going to Taiwan.. (but im still open to the idea if there is any korean good surgeon can charge at a more reasonable price lor.. Heheh..)
I know his agent, Jang. If you want i can give you her email. She arrange group PS trip to Dr Kim.

bbabymilo
Regular
Regular

Post by bbabymilo » Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:13 pm

Edited
Last edited by bbabymilo on Mon, 07 Dec 2009 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dimensionspectrum
Regular
Regular

Post by dimensionspectrum » Sat, 20 Dec 2008 12:18 am

milk~ wrote:
wrote:
ashley1108 wrote: His english name is Kim Byung Gun.

Hey,
Milk~, did u see?
dimensionspectrum..
I went for his consultation few months back when he came to SG.
I also think that his faceshaping was quite good but his charges is very high.
He use to quote me 10 000 000won however now he quoted me 9k USD. The exchange rate make the price higher.
So i want going to Taiwan.. (but im still open to the idea if there is any korean good surgeon can charge at a more reasonable price lor.. Heheh..)
I know his agent, Jang. If you want i can give you her email. She arrange group PS trip to Dr Kim.
Is that the same Dr Kim???
Thanks Ashley for your reply.
I will accept you in a short while. There's a cat who barged into my house. Hahahahaha Need to chase it out. haha

dimensionspectrum
Regular
Regular

Post by dimensionspectrum » Sat, 20 Dec 2008 2:19 am

ashley1108 wrote:

Hi Ashley (and ZZZzz) and milk~,

金炫澈 and Dr Kim Byun Gun are 2 DIFF doctors....
金炫澈 is ckclinic.
Dr Kim Byun Gun is BK Dong Yang clinic.
I went to see their pictures and they are two diff doctors......LOL
im still finding out about Dr 金炫澈.

zzzzz, how did you come to know abt this Dr 金炫澈???

happy4me

Post by happy4me » Sun, 21 Dec 2008 1:28 pm

dimensionspectrum wrote:
ashley1108 wrote:

Hi Ashley (and ZZZzz) and milk~,

金炫澈 and Dr Kim Byun Gun are 2 DIFF doctors....
金炫澈 is ckclinic.
Dr Kim Byun Gun is BK Dong Yang clinic.
I went to see their pictures and they are two diff doctors......LOL
im still finding out about Dr 金炫澈.

zzzzz, how did you come to know abt this Dr 金炫澈???
something I know about 金炫澈:

你说的是CK吧。恩恩。我不知道当讲不当讲。

恩恩``````````````````

算了和你说吧,我就那么一说。没别的意思,而且到韩国了解过的JM应该都知道的。

在韩国他们诊所就在朴相勋他们那栋医院旁的一个楼上。那楼,一楼是便利店还是药店的,楼上什么都有,你在楼下就能看到很多小广告牌子。好像都是出租出去的,有什么美体的,还有牙齿诊所,还有其他诊所。CK就只租了一层楼的两三间。而且是那种很旧很一般的小楼。不过他们家在北京的医院倒是蛮大的。

jess82

Post by jess82 » Sun, 21 Dec 2008 9:56 pm

mikko_baby80 wrote:
jess82 wrote:
mikko_baby80 wrote:Anyone planning to go taiwan for PS in early next yr?? Looking for buddy, plz do drop me a pm.. I dun wanna be alone.. :-|
Hi Mikko! I'm plan go go tw in June... haf u got ya tix yet?
hi jess~ nope i haven't got my air tix yet coz i'm still waiting for the docs to reply me on consultation/surgery date before i can cfm departure date. i'm still trying to quit smoking.. gosh.. im hopeless.. :cry:
wat will u be doing jess?
I wana do rhinoplasty surgery. I haven email to any doctors in taiwan yet. Meanwhile I'm deciding if i shld go Korea instead since there's a lady name Elaine who organise such PS grp trip to Korea almost every mth.

mikko_baby80
Regular
Regular

Post by mikko_baby80 » Mon, 22 Dec 2008 1:49 pm

jess82 wrote:
I wana do rhinoplasty surgery. I haven email to any doctors in taiwan yet. Meanwhile I'm deciding if i shld go Korea instead since there's a lady name Elaine who organise such PS grp trip to Korea almost every mth.
hihi jess~ i'll be going to taiwan for my rhino on 23feb09. ohh elaine, i've meet up wif her before. tat time i still wasn't quite decided whether to go korea or taiwan. she's a veri nice lady. yup, she organise PS trip on a daily basis & take care of all the patients after op. i believe dr kim oso comes to sg quite frequently if u r considering to do a consultation wif him. duno if u noe tat, dr kim doesn't charge consultation. CheeRi0z~ :D