Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Breeoei
Regular
Regular

Post by Breeoei » Mon, 01 Dec 2008 8:07 am

Breeoei wrote:
Missy bewitch wrote:
ukorientalgirl wrote:For those who are considering buccal fat removal why dont you try carole maggio facericise, the face slimmer exercise is VERY effective. It exercises the buccinator(?) toning the sides of the face. I was considering buccal fat removal but now am not so much now...... Anyway with the facial exercise the most important thing to gain results is to persist at it. Have a look on amazon for reviews on the book.

x
hi , so where can i find how to do the face carole maggio facericise?thank
Hi:)

You go to youtube to check this out!!!
Go to Youtube...type Carole Maggio facercise!!!
BREE

locolove

Post by locolove » Mon, 01 Dec 2008 10:45 am

tottochan wrote:
locolove wrote:hi guys, i've just came back from haytai. i did rhino with dr nara. i wanted to do alar but he said my nostrils wasn't that big. kind of regret now. but i'm happy with the bridge. it's been only a week and everyone says it's very natural. bt i'm not sure whether natural is a good thing, cos it's = to no difference. bt i'm quite satisfied that i got a bridge with that amount i paid for. might b going to korea for tip work and mayb alar, cos i'm not sure whether i need tip or alar to make the bottom of the nose sharp and small. haha.
Hi Locolove....

How are you feeling now? Hope you are healing well.... Do post us some pictures and keep us updated on your progress.
yea i'm healing well, just that i regret not getting alar. so anyone who does a rhino, please do an alar reduction whether or not you think you need it. unless your nose is already super small without bridge.

i'm not sure how to upload picture here.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 01 Dec 2008 4:21 pm

locolove wrote:
tottochan wrote:
locolove wrote:hi guys, i've just came back from haytai. i did rhino with dr nara. i wanted to do alar but he said my nostrils wasn't that big. kind of regret now. but i'm happy with the bridge. it's been only a week and everyone says it's very natural. bt i'm not sure whether natural is a good thing, cos it's = to no difference. bt i'm quite satisfied that i got a bridge with that amount i paid for. might b going to korea for tip work and mayb alar, cos i'm not sure whether i need tip or alar to make the bottom of the nose sharp and small. haha.
Hi Locolove....

How are you feeling now? Hope you are healing well.... Do post us some pictures and keep us updated on your progress.
yea i'm healing well, just that i regret not getting alar. so anyone who does a rhino, please do an alar reduction whether or not you think you need it. unless your nose is already super small without bridge.

i'm not sure how to upload picture here.

yeah, i did alar one yr later only after rhino. nvm la, better late than never :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

ukorientalgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by ukorientalgirl » Tue, 02 Dec 2008 3:13 am

Breeoei wrote:
Breeoei wrote:
Missy bewitch wrote:hi , so where can i find how to do the face carole maggio facericise?thank
Hi:)

You can buy her book from lots of stores....i think they are available in Asia.... I bought her DVD on her website, cost me a bomb for shipping but was very useful and instructs how to do the exercises properly.

x

Breeoei
Regular
Regular

Post by Breeoei » Tue, 02 Dec 2008 6:16 am

ukorientalgirl wrote:
Breeoei wrote:
Breeoei wrote: Hi:)

most importantly did it work for you?

You can buy her book from lots of stores....i think they are available in Asia.... I bought her DVD on her website, cost me a bomb for shipping but was very useful and instructs how to do the exercises properly.

x
BREE

Breeoei
Regular
Regular

Post by Breeoei » Tue, 02 Dec 2008 6:19 am

Breeoei wrote:
ukorientalgirl wrote:
Breeoei wrote: Go to Youtube...type Carole Maggio facercise!!!
most importantly did it work for you?

x
Most importantly did the facercise help?
BREE

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 02 Dec 2008 11:00 am

Just downloaded the PDF version of the Carole Maggio Facercise!
also downloaded the one for guys: Facebuilder for Men

shall read and try! thanks for the recommendation! :)

navy

Post by navy » Wed, 03 Dec 2008 12:52 am

hello all.
anyone here have experience cheek augmentation or cheek implants, whatever they are call. can share the experience with me.
oh and im heading to hatyai around march next year so if anyone wants to join PM me yah. thanks.

locolove

Post by locolove » Wed, 03 Dec 2008 9:34 pm

aadvark wrote:Just downloaded the PDF version of the Carole Maggio Facercise!

hey, where did u get the PDF format from?

ukorientalgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by ukorientalgirl » Thu, 04 Dec 2008 1:55 am

Oh yes it definately worked otherwise I wouldnt recommend it :)! It takes alot of patience and consistency. My friend facercised for about 3 months and she told me she decided to stop as she felt it wasn't doing anything for her, then a couple weeks after I met up with her she said her face started turning untoned and fat....she realized it did actually do her some good!Ive been doing the exercises for about 4 years now, I admit it is hard to do it twice a day especially if you have a busy lifestyle but I wouldnt be without it!

x

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 04 Dec 2008 4:19 am

locolove wrote:

i subscribe to rapidshare and found it from there. get it from me on msn if u want :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 05 Dec 2008 2:54 am

ok, am suppose to accompany my fren to do PS at yanhee on 5th dec (fri). apparently, our flight at night will be the 2nd available flight to bkk by tiger airways.

not sure whether to be glad or sad to go. scared i go there then kena stuck, but my fren booked last minute just b4 the riots, and it cost him like $300 per person, so cannot dun go also, cos it'd be a last minute cancellation ie. no refund.

*cross fingers* wish me luck ppl! :S

chrystan

Post by chrystan » Fri, 05 Dec 2008 7:19 am

Can I do tipoplasty at dr pat, then go to dr put for rhino? or do I have to do both on e same day?

DerrickChg

Post by DerrickChg » Fri, 05 Dec 2008 8:25 am

aadvark wrote:
locolove wrote:

i subscribe to rapidshare and found it from there. get it from me on msn if u want :)
Hi aadvark,

Can i have the Carole Maggio Facercise for Men too. My msn derrickchg@ hotmail. com
By the way, i m Derrick. Thanks :)

queries

Post by queries » Fri, 05 Dec 2008 6:05 pm

cersepn wrote:
queries wrote:
cersepn wrote:I've heard good things about Sorawut, Pichit, Sukit (He's quite famous here), and Somsak. The rest, never heard before, but doesn't mean they're not good.

What procedures are you planning?
Hi cersepn. Thanks for sharing. I am planning a rhinoplasty in feb. But so far, it has only been the admin staff who are replying to my emails. Is it common practice that I do not speak to the doctor till I arrive in BKK?
Not exactly. If you're not comfortable just speaking to the admin staff, and i don't see why anyone would be, call them up and ask to speak to the doctor directly. It is not inconvenient at all, if you think about the potential misinformation those staff is feeding you without you knowing, or the doctor not doing things the way you want, only to have you find out when you are already there. Then you're like obliged to undergo surgery even if you wanna back out, since you flew all the way there.
cersepn, thanks for all the good advice. So far, I have been speaking with a Nomar. She told me that Dr Sukit's schedule has not been planned all the way till Feb. His Feb schedule will only be out in mid Jan.

I am so looking forward to that!