Singapore Expats

EMIRATES Recruitment January 2009

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
ash_ley

Post by ash_ley » Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:24 am

hey peeps

i wana ask ure opinion bt the arm reach...looks like its more than 212cm.. what do you guys think?

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 26 Nov 2008 2:01 am

samtay88 wrote:sushsmita.. may i ask is it tat ex cabin crew will have higher chances to get selected? thanks :)
Not necessarily. A close friend of mine was a Pizza Hut rider when he applied for Emirates. Another was a teacher. A few I knew who are flying went to the interview but didn't make it all the way, one of whom have already flown for 10 years. So anyone can be accepted and rejected by Emirates. It doesn't mean that you have years of experience in flying, they'll take you. It all depends on YOU.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

bluexob
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bluexob » Thu, 27 Nov 2008 7:19 pm

Hey can check with u..
Which website must i go to check the next recruitment or send online resume??I went to the link,but somehow cant find what i'm looking for,perhaps i'm lost..
So pls can anyone advise??
Thank you..

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Thu, 27 Nov 2008 7:24 pm

bluexob wrote:Hey can check with u..
Which website must i go to check the next recruitment or send online resume??I went to the link,but somehow cant find what i'm looking for,perhaps i'm lost..
So pls can anyone advise??
Thank you..
Go to http://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com and look for the word Cabin Crew. You'll find just what you need.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

shagboi

Post by shagboi » Thu, 27 Nov 2008 9:03 pm

anyone here tried for the july2008 open assesment and went for the round interviews but didnt make it?

Tink_15
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink_15 » Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:22 pm

I applied for Emirates but as i'm only 18 i didn't get in, have to be 21 :(
But good luck to everyone else.:) I want to try SQ so badly but i'm british not asian :(

tinkerbling

Re: EMIRATES Recruitment January 2008

Post by tinkerbling » Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:26 pm

sushsmita wrote:
eLmYrA_1984 wrote:
sushsmita wrote:EMIRATES Recruitment January 2008
Singapore - Singapore
Reference No: CC/BB/12488

Assessment Day: 17-Jan-2009 09:00 am - 18-Jan-2009

Remarks: Preliminary Selections will be done in conjunction with our appointed agency
SASS Atlantic.
Anyone mind elaborating this for me?...is it a walk-in?..
:girl: This is the Assessment Day; where ppl have passed thru the walk-in have to return for other rounds...

They have yet to state the Open Day so I presume it would be normally the first/second weekend of the month.. [-o<
Nearer to the date, check the airline's website, it will state when they are conducting an open day which is OPEN to all. There is NOT NEED to register online. =D>
hi if this is for people who have passed the first roundwhy do they still require us to register online under our region ?

viewfrombelow

Post by viewfrombelow » Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:40 pm

Hey singaporegrrl,

Out of my curiosity, have you come across any of your fellow crews who went through the interviews and got into Emirates after the age of thirty-three?

GaganX

Post by GaganX » Sat, 29 Nov 2008 3:25 am

sorry to note my frens, sushmita wrote january 2009, but to those who replied to her topic is written jan 2008?? im alittle confused here.
I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, therefore my heart is pure.

sushsmita
Regular
Regular

Post by sushsmita » Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:12 pm

GaganX wrote:sorry to note my frens, sushmita wrote january 2009, but to those who replied to her topic is written jan 2008?? im alittle confused here.
its actually 2009, i made a typo error earlier as 2008 but have since amended to 2009 ;)

*aster*

Post by *aster* » Sat, 29 Nov 2008 1:34 pm

hello ppl,

i have just applied online thru the Emirates Recruitment website. As what i know an email confirmation will be sent to u after u have registered with them. A fren of mine also previously applied online and then she was given a reference number or smth ( i cant rem) then the day itself she went there with the ref num. But i think if we do not apply online and just walk in may be just fine too, i am not too sure either, just trying to share a little of what i know to everyone here :)

*good luck to all* :cool:

GaganX

Post by GaganX » Sat, 29 Nov 2008 1:59 pm

Thx sushmita! Btw did u atttend the SIA interview recently? Geting ready for any up coming interviews?
I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, therefore my heart is pure.

bluexob
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bluexob » Sat, 29 Nov 2008 3:38 pm

I've just submit my application...And shall see what happens next..
Oh well,i hope i've got a respond from them..Sick of staying in sg,so stress..By the way,roughly estimate how much does a cabin crew EK earns??training and after graduating??Any cpf??
Thank you:)

bluexob
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bluexob » Sat, 29 Nov 2008 3:42 pm

Tink_15 wrote:I applied for Emirates but as i'm only 18 i didn't get in, have to be 21 :(
But good luck to everyone else.:) I want to try SQ so badly but i'm british not asian :(
Babe,maybe u can try BA:)

sushsmita
Regular
Regular

Post by sushsmita » Sun, 30 Nov 2008 12:25 am

GaganX wrote:Thx sushmita! Btw did u atttend the SIA interview recently? Geting ready for any up coming interviews?
hey gaganX...nah I have neva tried SQ :girl:
only emirates and qatar so far..
my guess wld be that I would prob be trying for emirates in this coming jan [-o<

maybe i'll have better luck in 2009 :wink: