Singapore Expats

Unlocked SideKick 2008

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
Lilyanz
Regular
Regular

Unlocked SideKick 2008

Post by Lilyanz » Wed, 10 Sep 2008 4:16 pm

Anybody know where i can get the the sidekick 2008 unlocked version. its rather hard finding a reliable source out here in the net. I really hope to see constructive comment. :)

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:54 am

whao whao whao!!!

sidekicks work in singapore??? what's goin ooooon??? show me!

bLeaHz

sidekick!

Post by bLeaHz » Sat, 18 Oct 2008 2:57 pm

yea i would like to know too if anyone's sellin a workin sidekick in singapore

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Sun, 19 Oct 2008 6:27 am

i doubt it'll be on an unlimited sidkick data plan though.

i'm stickin to my trusty 7290 for now...

twerbie

Sidekick

Post by twerbie » Mon, 24 Nov 2008 10:11 pm

i am selling a brandnew unlocked sidekick at $600 as i have a cousin whose sells it in the US if you guys out there are interested you will have to make payment first so that i can give my cousin the money than after i receive your money in two days time i will meet you and if there is any delay i will tell if intersted sms me @ 82004965[/b]

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Sidekick

Post by ksl » Mon, 24 Nov 2008 10:42 pm

twerbie wrote:i am selling a brandnew unlocked sidekick at $600 as i have a cousin whose sells it in the US if you guys out there are interested you will have to make payment first so that i can give my cousin the money than after i receive your money in two days time i will meet you and if there is any delay i will tell if intersted sms me @ 82004965[/b]
Yeah right we trust you! Keep up the good work. :P :roll: begging on the first post will get you no where!

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Mon, 24 Nov 2008 10:49 pm

twerbie wrote:i am selling a brandnew unlocked sidekick at $600 as i have a cousin whose sells it in the US if you guys out there are interested you will have to make payment first so that i can give my cousin the money than after i receive your money in two days time i will meet you and if there is any delay i will tell if intersted sms me @ 82004965[/b]
i think i am better off buying it from a nigerian and pay via western union.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 25 Nov 2008 12:03 am

What could possibly go wrong??

twerbie

Wad the hell

Post by twerbie » Tue, 25 Nov 2008 4:56 pm

If you dont belive than dont buy kay :mad: :x dont come and say its fake or better of buying from a nigerian or wat bullshit ok that sidekick i am seliing it comes with complete accessories and 12 months international warranty.

twerbie

SideKick

Post by twerbie » Tue, 25 Nov 2008 5:00 pm

you can even pay half first than when i meet you to give you the item you can the rest i am only selling it to those who interested only!!!![/b]

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Tue, 25 Nov 2008 6:11 pm

these days, got to be careful mah. :wink:

twerbie

Post by twerbie » Tue, 25 Nov 2008 6:22 pm

Than dont any how say lah any way you not interested wat so you care for what i really selling it you dont believe wat is the point...

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Re: SideKick

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 25 Nov 2008 6:42 pm

twerbie wrote:you can even pay half first than when i meet you to give you the item you can the rest i am only selling it to those who interested only!!!![/b]
See... if you want to be a proper retailer you have the stock in inventory without requiring payment up front. Customer inspects that merchandise, pays you if satisfied, everybody protected. You get the money, they get the goods.

But, that's not the way you want to do it. You want to be trusted, an unknown. You want money up front with no track record of delivering.

It's not about you personally. It is about entering into a common sense financial transaction that protects both parties. Get it?

PS: How would you sell to those who weren't interested???

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Tue, 25 Nov 2008 7:20 pm

Twerbie you are obviously a fraud and had I seen your post before Strong Eagle I would have simply deleted it! Your posts reminds me of a begging letter that appeared on the Internet elsewhere. :x