Singapore Expats

Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
x sue

Post by x sue » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:33 am

kaili_kel wrote:hi x sue :D ..anyway i'm new to this forum. i'm going down to the ' briefing' this thurs at 2.30pm too.Was wondering is there anything we need to bring :? ..i wondering what is the briefing about? :lol:
hii ! :D can add me in your msn [email protected] . Thank you.

As for the briefing, we dont have to bring anything just go back to the T1 office.

Cya there ! :D

kaili_kel

Post by kaili_kel » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:48 am

hey x sue i'm using my current wkplace computer..very lousy no msn cant add you. same age as me yei... :D hee hee.. u add me can at [email protected] .tq so so much..i guess ur name winnie ma? my name is kaili..see u on thurs...hows our dress code huh?
gratitude is the signs of noble souls

x sue

Post by x sue » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 8:43 pm

kaili_kel wrote:hey x sue i'm using my current wkplace computer..very lousy no msn cant add you. same age as me yei... :D hee hee.. u add me can at [email protected] .tq so so much..i guess ur name winnie ma? my name is kaili..see u on thurs...hows our dress code huh?
haha.. i had added you babe. :wink: yes my name is winnie.

Cya tml ! i will be wearing dress. What about you?

ryanstarr
Regular
Regular

Post by ryanstarr » Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:58 am

double e wrote:if i'm not wrong, u will be able to get about 1500 inclusive of flying allowance. during training time, you will be able to get about $300 if i'm not wrong. additionally, a crew will be able to get free tickets to travel and only need to pay the tax. training wise is about 6 weeks to 2 months. correct me if i'm wrong.
Hi there, aspiring TR Cabin Crew. Welcome aboard! I would just like to clarify that with staff travel, crew need just pay a flat fare for per sector travel. For example, the fare to Sai Gon in Vietnam is $20, and $25 for the return sector(SGN-SIN). Basically, it is a lot less than paying the tax, which is what other passengers pay. This is for standby (subject to passenger load) travel and there is no limit on the number of times you can travel per year. I even go on my off days! Hope this helps. See you onboard soon!
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

babie_gal

Post by babie_gal » Sun, 26 Oct 2008 6:52 pm

Hai Hai!! how r u all? do anyone know when is Tiger air next intake? anyone can help? i really wonder when is it!!! thx thx!!!! :???:
(>_<)""~~~~~~

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 1:02 am

Hi! I was just wondering if the upfront bond payment is still in place for TR? Do selected CCs have to pay a deposit amount before you can be part of TR?

Thanks!

leviosacho
Regular
Regular

Post by leviosacho » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:01 pm

desijoey wrote:Hi! I was just wondering if the upfront bond payment is still in place for TR? Do selected CCs have to pay a deposit amount before you can be part of TR?

Thanks!
Yes, this is the question I have too. I am thinking whether to send my application to Tiger or not. Thanks. :)

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:12 am

leviosacho wrote:
desijoey wrote:Hi! I was just wondering if the upfront bond payment is still in place for TR? Do selected CCs have to pay a deposit amount before you can be part of TR?

Thanks!
Yes, this is the question I have too. I am thinking whether to send my application to Tiger or not. Thanks. :)
Haha you're welcome leviosacho! Coz about 2years back I went for TR interview and got through till the end but didn't take up the offer due to some work commitments then. I have sent in my application but just wanna make sure I don't have to put down any huge amount before I'm offered the job if I get selected again.Would really love the chance to try out as a cabin crew with any airline.:)

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Mon, 24 Nov 2008 4:21 pm

Hey hey! I got a call from Tiger this morning but missed the call due to work. Did anyone else get the call?

leviosacho
Regular
Regular

Post by leviosacho » Mon, 24 Nov 2008 6:01 pm

desijoey wrote:Hey hey! I got a call from Tiger this morning but missed the call due to work. Did anyone else get the call?
Hey dear, so did you manage to find out about the 'deposit' thing? Do we need to pay a sum of money before signing the bonds? Thank you ya! :)

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Mon, 24 Nov 2008 7:21 pm

leviosacho wrote:
desijoey wrote:Hey hey! I got a call from Tiger this morning but missed the call due to work. Did anyone else get the call?
Hey dear, so did you manage to find out about the 'deposit' thing? Do we need to pay a sum of money before signing the bonds? Thank you ya! :)
Hey hey...nah I didn't manage to find out the specifics over the phone. I called back and managed to talk to the inflight services dept and she just allotted me a time for my interview this Friday at 9am.

leviosacho
Regular
Regular

Post by leviosacho » Mon, 24 Nov 2008 8:02 pm

desijoey wrote: Hey hey...nah I didn't manage to find out the specifics over the phone. I called back and managed to talk to the inflight services dept and she just allotted me a time for my interview this Friday at 9am.

Ok, all the best for your coming interview! Keep us update about it k. :D

Fatty
Regular
Regular

Post by Fatty » Tue, 25 Nov 2008 5:36 pm

anybody else got their call? sent in resume but didnt receive any call til nw :(

linatan87

Post by linatan87 » Tue, 25 Nov 2008 5:53 pm

i went for interview last wed..
was told that we will be called up if we're selected..
i called them up last fri to ask them when will I know the results..
she said shes not sure cos they've not selected cos the manager not ard..and said most prob this wk..-_-

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Tue, 25 Nov 2008 8:27 pm

I'm still wondering if I should go for the interview oz I dun know if there's the $5000 upfront deposit thingy in place still...

Anyone to enlighten me?Thanks!