Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
moonlight_pmdct
Regular
Regular

Post by moonlight_pmdct » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:23 am

Appletree,
Thank you for your thoughts.

How are you doing girl? Going good? Is the swelling that visible?

Gingerbabe,
wow you are doing it so quickly. Good luck and please keep us updated:)

Uglypiglet,
yup, the ladies are coming to taipei so the city better watch out!!! lolz
Good luck with your surgeries and please keep us updated also

moonlight_pmdct
Regular
Regular

Post by moonlight_pmdct » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:27 am

All this talk about getting pointy nose like the girl in the picture is really making me jealous hic hic hic :( I don't think I can get that result due to thickness the skin at the tip of my nose.:(((
appletree wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
aneles wrote: hahaha, i guess i had to show a more obvious pointed nose to explain my case, lol :D

of course this is my own opinion abt michelle reis & what i perceive of a sharp pointed tip & what's not. I respect your own right of opinion too.

Just wanted to share my views here. Hope no offence was taken. ;p
diff ppl have diff views, no need to dedate abt it . like for me, i dun find reis nose pointed. thou close to being called pointed but still not pointed.

the key here is whether is the result nice or not after the op and after it finalise. dun forget our appletree need to go for 2nd round when her nose heals. so i keep my finger cross for the moment and wish her speedy recovery.
OH yes, i agreed with what on the pointy issue. :)
Omg, who says i need to go for 2nd round of surgery when my nose heals? I think i just mentioned in my previous post that " if i feels my nose not lowered enough, dr kao only suggest that i can also use ear cartilage to lower it down somemore if i want it to be lower somemore in future." Somehow, i feels that as long my nose tip got pull down to cover the nostril hole as compared to before, im very happy already as i do not like those whole downturned kind of noses.. so i believe i wont need to do something to my nose tip. :)
I just hope that my nose bridge can do down somemoreand nose tip to deswell faster..

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:30 am

Hardly true. That girl has very thick skin too, if you look at her before pictures. But i am sure the reason why you don't see many after pics with noses as pointed as hers.. is cos it looks too fake.

xmasthree

Post by xmasthree » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:00 am

imo the vietnamese pointy nose look mean and unfriendly. i figured it can look bit 'witchy' when she becomes old?

moonlight_pmdct
Regular
Regular

Post by moonlight_pmdct » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:04 am

Cersepn,

I don't want pointy nose neither, but the problem is that I don't think my nose can get even close to that shape. My skin is much thicker than her hic hic hic:(

cersepn wrote:Hardly true. That girl has very thick skin too, if you look at her before pictures. But i am sure the reason why you don't see many after pics with noses as pointed as hers.. is cos it looks too fake.

moonlight_pmdct
Regular
Regular

Post by moonlight_pmdct » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:08 am

xmasthree,

lolz "witchy"? really??? I agree with you that it does look unfriendly. I just wanna to get my nose to similar shape but not as pointy. However, I don't think my nose can get even close to that shape hic hic:( My nose is bulbous with really thick skin at the tip and thin on the bridge.
xmasthree wrote:imo the vietnamese pointy nose look mean and unfriendly. i figured it can look bit 'witchy' when she becomes old?

gingerbabe

Post by gingerbabe » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:08 am

mikko_baby80 & moonlight

Thank you for the well wishes.

appletree

Thank you for your reply.

Although i was thinking of doing my nose for nearly a year already, could only do it now. However i'm still undecided as to rib grafting or gortex. I'll decide after i see both Dr Kao & Dr Chuang in person. The thing is my nose is quite small & i only need to increase the bridge & lengthen the tip. I hope to just have 1 surgery for both eyes & nose. But at the same time i'm afraid of foreign implants & may be bothered by the scar for the rib harvesting.

I welcome any comments or your 2 cents worth.

gingerbabe

Post by gingerbabe » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:50 am

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 7:00 pm

Hi uglypiglet,

thank you so much for the sineech once again, if it wasnt for the sineech, i might be swelling even more right now. :)
Thank you for the wishes and hope to hear about your great work too :) Do update us k? :D

UglyPiglet wrote:Wow, wow, wow :) Lots of ladies going in the month of December.
Well I'm taking the lead for December. Updates on my surgery appointments. Surgery on double eyelid + epi with Dr Su on Dec-2 (Yeah at last someone cancelled his/her appointment, otherwise I don't get the chance to do my eyes) Dec-3 autologous rhinoplasty with Dr Hsu. Less than 2more weeks to go, I'm so excitied. Speedy recovery to those on recovery phase like appletree. I'll update mine soon :D

mikko_baby80
Regular
Regular

Post by mikko_baby80 » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 8:35 pm

hi appletree~ i've juz dropped u a pm :lol:

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 8:50 pm

Hi moonlight_pmdct,

im doing fine, just counting down the days for my nose to deswell somemore. The swelling is not visible on the outside, only that when i take photos, can see the nose like huge swelling. So what photos are you going to show dr kao? :)

Hi people,

does anybody has any idea if that vietnamese girl's nose is classified as "克夫" nose in mian xiang? How does a nose looks like? To my understanding, "克夫“nose is pointy and narrow tip pointing upwards right?

i have attached the photo of roughly how my nose looks like now, post -op 12th day which is today. This picture isn't that clear, will try to take more clearer pic when it deswell. However, i guess this photo cant see that it is swelling, but if i take pictures with flashlights then can see the swelling of thickness :o

[img=http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8809/postop12thday1vi3.th.jpg]
Note that my nose tip has been lowered, and also the side of my nostril looks fuller now, i think dr kao uses the septal cartilage to create the volume of fullness for me as i have requested that i want my alar to be wider and the nostril hole has been expended also which solves the problem of my previous small nostril holes.

moonlight_pmdct wrote:Appletree,
Thank you for your thoughts.

How are you doing girl? Going good? Is the swelling that visible?

Gingerbabe,
wow you are doing it so quickly. Good luck and please keep us updated:)

Uglypiglet,
yup, the ladies are coming to taipei so the city better watch out!!! lolz
Good luck with your surgeries and please keep us updated also

faery

Post by faery » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:22 am

Is anyone going to Taipei early December and in need of a buddy? Please pm me or email me! [email protected] I will be generous in splitting hotel/transport costs because I need someone to look after me (just basic looking after like getting around in chinese and buying food, because my surgery will be quite severe) :D

weeles

Post by weeles » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:26 am

Wow Appletree !!

your nose is really cute and pretty. It looks like those korean actresses's noses... congrats!!

weeles

Post by weeles » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:27 am

n like u said, I don't see any swelling :)

weeles

Post by weeles » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:30 am

vickyabc,
ur absolutely gorgeous.... Im soooo jealous.. :)
good luck on ur cheek healing anyway.