Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
KimberlyGin

Post by KimberlyGin » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:09 pm

rachelhoe wrote:
KimberlyGin wrote:i'm on the heavy side, 2kg is a lot for mi. I weighed 56kg!!! if add 2kg more i will be 58kg. Got a tummy too, not so obvious when i breathe in. haha. but will show when in tight fit.
wear a body hugging underwear. it helps to shape yr figure in a good way. it makes you look nicer in kebaya too. those corset ect..it's very good. i am about 55.. 163cm. not very thin either
oh, where to buy them and around how much??

jlayl
Regular
Regular

Post by jlayl » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:30 pm

babypig0630 wrote:I have already submit my application form the day before yesterday. But never get any response yet. Can I walkin without any invitation?
Thank you!
basically 23rd interview is an open interview to anyone (of course anyone referring to anyone who meets the minimum requirement :wink: ). you can just walk in. :)
Last edited by jlayl on Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rachelhoe

Post by rachelhoe » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:31 pm

i guess those department stores. metro, john little, robinson ect. it depends on what brand you buy. i guess normal one will do. dont need to be too ex. as long as you feel that you still can breath. haha it's a very good investment i believe. i mean when you wear hot dresses or you have some formal event i'm sure you want to stand out with a hour-glass figure. so. it's pretty handy. when you feel you are growing sideways wearing it will keep yr confidence level up too. =). it comes in different sizes too..
One bad thing about making a deal with the devil is, he always comes to collect.

rachelhoe

Post by rachelhoe » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:54 pm

i just brought a couple of skin products from the bodyshop. should have applied for the membership... jia jia jia you everyone.
One bad thing about making a deal with the devil is, he always comes to collect.

sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:59 pm

Wacoal has very good girdles. I think its called something like "tummy walker". It has a new name for it now, something similar. It helps to tone your tummy as you walk. The material is comfortable for medium control.
Taka, Tangs and Isetan will have them. You can wear it everyday when you start flying too. A corset is not need coz the kerbaya top is already tight enough.

AV1981

Post by AV1981 » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:29 pm

Hi all,
Does anybody know what is the maximum age can apply for STEWARD in SIA???
Thanks for the answers.

wisdom&courage
Regular
Regular

Post by wisdom&courage » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:38 pm

Hello guys,
Is it alright to show them the result slip instead of the certificates?

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:43 pm

AV1981 wrote:Hi all,
Thanks for the answers.
assuming you're 27 this year, i believe you're still eligible. i've got friends who got in at your age. no worries. :)

highupinthesky

Post by highupinthesky » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:52 pm

wisdom&courage wrote:Hello guys,
Is it alright to show them the result slip instead of the certificates?
yes. but tt's only if its your final result slip before officially getting the cert.

wisdom&courage
Regular
Regular

Post by wisdom&courage » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:54 pm

Hello highupinthesky!
Thank you. Then I guess I am in trouble, I can't find my O level cert. I am currently still studying in a polytechnic.

sugarforsweets

Post by sugarforsweets » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:15 am

Hihi everyone=D i'll be going for the 23rd November walk-in and looking for anyone to tag along with! :D i bet having some friends there along will help ease the tension of queing + nervousness!!
And for all of ya goign as well... best of lucks!! :)

sugarforsweets

Post by sugarforsweets » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:16 am

oh and i'll be going early, before 9am :)
anyone here going around this time?

drumx

Post by drumx » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:17 am

wisdom&courage wrote:Hello highupinthesky!
Thank you. Then I guess I am in trouble, I can't find my O level cert. I am currently still studying in a polytechnic.
Try to find it soon. I do not know if you can get reprinting done within a day at MOE or not.
You still have wed - fri to get the cert problem resolve.
But try to look for it first, maybe its hidden in one of your old folders or together with some of your other important documents. :wink:

AV1981

Post by AV1981 » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:20 am

hafiz_ wrote:
AV1981 wrote:Hi all,
Thanks for the answers.
assuming you're 27 this year, i believe you're still eligible. i've got friends who got in at your age. no worries. :)
Hi Hafiz,
Are you a STEWARD? Maybe need some advices from you if you don't mind.

wisdom&courage
Regular
Regular

Post by wisdom&courage » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:23 am

drumx wrote:
wisdom&courage wrote:Hello highupinthesky!
Try to find it soon. I do not know if you can get reprinting done within a day at MOE or not.
You still have wed - fri to get the cert problem resolve.
But try to look for it first, maybe its hidden in one of your old folders or together with some of your other important documents. :wink:
Hello drumx!
Yup I will be going back to my secondary school tomorrow to ask for more info on how I should go about getting the cert reprinted. Thank you!