Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
TreeHugger
Regular
Regular

Post by TreeHugger » Mon, 17 Nov 2008 7:11 am

Does Dr. putt do tiplasty?

Here is a picture of my nose
I know I need alarplasty, and augmentation, but do you guys think I need tiplasty as well? And.. do you know what I can do about that hanging "U" in the middle of my nose? maybe I don't really take notice, but it seems like mine is overly large compared to everyone else? lol

locolove

Post by locolove » Mon, 17 Nov 2008 2:34 pm

i've made my decision to go to nara, will b going off this sat! haha. hope everything is ok.

jR_iT's_me

Post by jR_iT's_me » Mon, 17 Nov 2008 4:09 pm

hi, I wan to do clear scar on my face. which place is more recommended?

Breeoei
Regular
Regular

Post by Breeoei » Mon, 17 Nov 2008 8:25 pm

Hi aadvark,

I saw your post on buccal fat removal in 2007. Have you done that? And who was your surgeon at Yanhee?
BREE

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Mon, 17 Nov 2008 9:28 pm

TreeHugger wrote:Does Dr. putt do tiplasty?

I know I need alarplasty, and augmentation, but do you guys think I need tiplasty as well? And.. do you know what I can do about that hanging "U" in the middle of my nose? maybe I don't really take notice, but it seems like mine is overly large compared to everyone else? lol
ur nose is ok. what i think u really need is a eyelid job. if ur eyes is well done, ur nose will make u look cute.
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:52 am

tanjhj wrote:
TreeHugger wrote:Does Dr. putt do tiplasty?

ur nose is ok. what i think u really need is a eyelid job. if ur eyes is well done, ur nose will make u look cute.
treehugger, ur tip looks fine, dun think need alarplasty, the most raise the bridge a bit then narrow the alar imo :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 1:04 am

Breeoei wrote:Hi aadvark,

I saw your post on buccal fat removal in 2007. Have you done that? And who was your surgeon at Yanhee?
i removed it in mar 2008, and i did it with dr pat at tokai clinic, bkk :)

ukorientalgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by ukorientalgirl » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 1:30 am

aadvark wrote:

did it make your face slimmer/toned?

TreeHugger
Regular
Regular

Post by TreeHugger » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 7:41 am

Thank you for your replies!

Aadvark: I remember you posted a picture of your female friends nose by dr. nara. How is her nose now? thanks

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 9:45 am

TreeHugger wrote:Thank you for your replies!

Aadvark: I remember you posted a picture of your female friends nose by dr. nara. How is her nose now? thanks
haha, her nose is still fine ah, still much better looking than original of cos. she regret not letting dr nara extend her tip more and narrow her alar more, cos she insisted he do very little in case look too fake

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 9:49 am

ukorientalgirl wrote:
aadvark wrote:

did it make your face slimmer/toned?
it's hard to tell actually, cos i did it together with jaw implants which made my face bigger. but if i pinch my cheek, it does feel slightly thinner. mine wasn't a drastic diff cos dr pat showed me the fat he squeezed out and it was only a pretty modest amt.

it depends on how thick ur own pad is in first place. the thicker the pad the larger the diff. in contrast, my cheek and underchin lipo had more drastic effect. because i had gotten pretty fat, so lipo showed a bigger effect. really depends on ur current state

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 9:53 am

jessicat wrote: I've E-mail both of the doctors le. :???: Juz hoping tat i can know wat do i really need... don know whether i need something more natural wif Dr nara or more fine on the tips wif Dr Putt wif the S shape???... Anyone can share pics? Pls pls pls.... :cry:
it's hard for anyone to tell u which doc is better, cos everyone will be biased based on their own experience. results can differ also based on the original state of the patient.

i think it's better for you to make your own decision (cos ultimately we can't be held responsible for your final result). Read up on the techniques that diff docs use; try to get hold of as many b4 after pix as u can, then see whose work you like better :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:49 am

i've been exercising more regularly lately and to my horror i've started developing pigmentation ('sweat spots'). Anyone knows of a good remedy for it?

I scoured flowerpod and i saw sato q10 had pretty good reviews for skin and could lighten pigmentation. just bought a bottle yest to try. BUT just in case it doesn't work (touch wood), anyone's got any other remedies?

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Post by feline.eyes » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:15 pm

aadvark wrote:i've been exercising more regularly lately and to my horror i've started developing pigmentation ('sweat spots'). Anyone knows of a good remedy for it?

I scoured flowerpod and i saw sato q10 had pretty good reviews for skin and could lighten pigmentation. just bought a bottle yest to try. BUT just in case it doesn't work (touch wood), anyone's got any other remedies?
That sounds like fungal infection. If that is the case, just go to any pharmacy and get the salicylic acid lotion. Maybe you should confirm it with a doctor or a pharmacist if they really are what I think they are.
Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Breeoei
Regular
Regular

Post by Breeoei » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 4:33 pm

Hi aadvark,

You seemed to have a lot done to your face huh? How much were you charged for the buccal fat removal? I believe the surgeon who did it must be very experienced and was it painful days after the surgery?

Thanks!!
BREE