Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
wisdom&courage
Regular
Regular

Post by wisdom&courage » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:04 pm

pork12 wrote:
wisdom&courage wrote: How serious is your condition? I am still seeing my dermatologist too. I have 2 small pimples on the left of my face but it can be concealed. I am still going for the 23rd Nov walk-in.

When my sister's friend went for the briefing, she saw some of the girls with pimples on their face. They still got through the 2nd round (skin check and kebaya). So..I believe they look at your overall ? :?
I am still recovering from my previous acne outbreaks. and I have quite a lot of red scars from all previous outbreaks. I honestly think I have a long way to go before I can hit the bare minimum criteria for skin check. Plus I believe I'm on the heavier side (163cm/60kg)........ :(
Hmm..maybe you should try BB cream. It is pretty amazing. :D

wisdom&courage
Regular
Regular

Post by wisdom&courage » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:05 pm

sherrielynn wrote:
wisdom&courage wrote:hello sherrielynn!
Do you know of any brand selling stick concealer in green? I can't find it, only managed to find those in liquid form (uv base)
hmm if i'm not wrong, Bobbi brown sells corrector cream. I used to use them but they arent in green. No worries !
I'm going out with mama later to J8, I can help you keep a look out and will inform you ltr when i get back alrites ?? =)
Hey, thank you very much! :D

pork12
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pork12 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:06 pm

wisdom&courage wrote:
I'm on antibiotics right now, and I think whatever the derma describe is kinda working (at least I hope it is). So I will take a step at a time. Meanwhile, I can shed some FAT!!! :?
Pigs CAN fly...... right?
You can when you believe!

sherrielynn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sherrielynn » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:07 pm

wisdom&courage wrote:
sherrielynn wrote:
wisdom&courage wrote:hello sherrielynn!
Do you know of any brand selling stick concealer in green? I can't find it, only managed to find those in liquid form (uv base)
hmm if i'm not wrong, Bobbi brown sells corrector cream. I used to use them but they arent in green. No worries !
I'm going out with mama later to J8, I can help you keep a look out and will inform you ltr when i get back alrites ?? =)
Hey, thank you very much! :D
dun nid to thank me la. lol i just go there buy stuff ma.. so since i'm there must as well make full use rite. :D
Flutterby Flutterby

sherrielynn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sherrielynn » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:11 pm

pork12 wrote:
wisdom&courage wrote:
I'm on antibiotics right now, and I think whatever the derma describe is kinda working (at least I hope it is). So I will take a step at a time. Meanwhile, I can shed some FAT!!! :?
Dont shed too much, cuz ah when ur training, ur kebaya will be tailored. So if the tailor to a skinny u, u can only afford to grown thinner and not fatter..
so just be on the average which you are now.
like me, ppl think i'm boney, but i weigh a good 54kg standing at 166cm. but I dont look like it, when they took my weight they " eh ur bone mass heavy hor ? "

lolx.
Flutterby Flutterby

pork12
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pork12 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:15 pm

sherrielynn wrote:Dont shed too much, cuz ah when ur training, ur kebaya will be tailored. So if the tailor to a skinny u, u can only afford to grown thinner and not fatter..
so just be on the average which you are now.
like me, ppl think i'm boney, but i weigh a good 54kg standing at 166cm. but I dont look like it, when they took my weight they " eh ur bone mass heavy hor ? "

lolx.
You're taller than me yet lighter than me!!! :( Yea. I think I want to lose around 5kg. I seriously have no idea how long that will take me...... Then again, you mean one's stuck with the uniform measurement forever???

sherrielynn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sherrielynn » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:20 pm

pork12 wrote:You're taller than me yet lighter than me!!! :( Yea. I think I want to lose around 5kg. I seriously have no idea how long that will take me...... Then again, you mean one's stuck with the uniform measurement forever???
I supposed so. I'm not too sure about that...
Flutterby Flutterby

wisdom&courage
Regular
Regular

Post by wisdom&courage » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:23 pm

pork12 wrote:
wisdom&courage wrote:

Alright, don't worry. Your complexion will definitely improve tremendously !

Drink lots of water , cut down on sugar and fried food. It works (well at least for me ) :D

pork12
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pork12 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:30 pm

wisdom&courage wrote:Alright, don't worry. Your complexion will definitely improve tremendously !

Drink lots of water , cut down on sugar and fried food. It works (well at least for me ) :D
Yea! Cutting down on those and drowning myself in water and green tea.. Perhaps things will get better by Dec and I can for the interview then (if there's any)! **HOPEFUL**

sherrielynn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sherrielynn » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:31 pm

pork12 wrote:
wisdom&courage wrote:Alright, don't worry. Your complexion will definitely improve tremendously !

Yea! Cutting down on those and drowning myself in water and green tea.. Perhaps things will get better by Dec and I can for the interview then (if there's any)! **HOPEFUL**
oh ! talking about that, u can try wulong tea ? its damn good la ! drink it just after u wake up, right before u pee !
Flutterby Flutterby

pork12
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pork12 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:33 pm

sherrielynn wrote:oh ! talking about that, u can try wulong tea ? its damn good la ! drink it just after u wake up, right before u pee !
That means the first thing I do after I brush my teeth is drink the tea? What's it suppose to help in??

sherrielynn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sherrielynn » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:35 pm

pork12 wrote:
sherrielynn wrote:oh ! talking about that, u can try wulong tea ? its damn good la ! drink it just after u wake up, right before u pee !
That means the first thing I do after I brush my teeth is drink the tea? What's it suppose to help in??
thats right !!
helps u to detox. good way to clear all the toxic (chinese way!)
lol

anyways i gtg soon
anyone has facebook?
add me in ?
sherrie Lynn.
Flutterby Flutterby

pork12
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pork12 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:42 pm

sherrielynn wrote: thats right !!
lol

anyways i gtg soon
anyone has facebook?
add me in ?
sherrie Lynn.
REALLY!!?? Good! I shall go get myeslf a box now!
I'll add you on my facebook! (Pork Chop)
Hehe

pork12
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pork12 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:45 pm

pork12 wrote:
sherrielynn wrote: thats right !!
lol

anyways i gtg soon
anyone has facebook?
add me in ?
sherrie Lynn.
REALLY!!?? Good! I shall go get myeslf a box now!
I'll add you on my facebook! (Pork Chop)
Hehe
Woots.. There's lots of Sherrie Lynn matches... Which one are you? :???:

wisdom&courage
Regular
Regular

Post by wisdom&courage » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:45 pm

sherrielynn wrote:
pork12 wrote:
thats right !!
lol

anyways i gtg soon
anyone has facebook?
add me in ?
sherrie Lynn.
there are a lot of sherrie lynn. lol