Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
sherrielynn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sherrielynn » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 3:43 pm

Oh yeah ! BB cream !!
I tried the ones from Face Shop and it makes my skin glow !
Amazing thing isnt it ? Lol.
You can always ask the counters for samples which I always does. Give it a try to see if its too oily for you.
:)

pork - i believe they will still be hiring, just a matter of more or lesser.
Flutterby Flutterby

ready_2fly

Post by ready_2fly » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 3:43 pm

There is this clinic at Hougang called Punggol Clinic, I went there to see for my acne. I used to have those really big pimples but after taking their medicine and creams, my complexion improved a lot. They charged at an affordable price. On average, I spent $50 per visit (includes medicine,cleanser,cream and consultation fee. :D[/quote]

Is there a sole clinic at Hougang or other branches? how many times u visit then u c there is improvement?

wisdom&courage
Regular
Regular

Post by wisdom&courage » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 3:49 pm

ready_2fly wrote:There is this clinic at Hougang called Punggol Clinic, I went there to see for my acne. I used to have those really big pimples but after taking their medicine and creams, my complexion improved a lot. They charged at an affordable price. On average, I spent $50 per visit (includes medicine,cleanser,cream and consultation fee. :D

Is there a sole clinic at Hougang or other branches? how many times u visit then u c there is improvement?[/quote]

If i am not wrong, that is the only branch. I went there since last year, I have been regularly taking their medicine and applying their medicated cream. I start to see results after about 2weeks. It also depends on how serious your condition is :D

M
Reporter
Reporter

Re: anyone?

Post by M » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 3:49 pm

sweetcheeks wrote:To what I comprehend, I believe what M is trying to say is that those who join the airline at 24 are still considered as very young.
=D> That's correct. :-({|=

wisdom&courage
Regular
Regular

Post by wisdom&courage » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 3:50 pm

sherrielynn wrote:Oh yeah ! BB cream !!
I tried the ones from Face Shop and it makes my skin glow !
Amazing thing isnt it ? Lol.
You can always ask the counters for samples which I always does. Give it a try to see if its too oily for you.
:)

pork - i believe they will still be hiring, just a matter of more or lesser.
I am using the BRTC BB cream. It is pretty good but I think it is kinda expensive compared to the other BB cream. I heard The Skin Food BB cream is good.

pork12
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pork12 » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 3:51 pm

sherrielynn wrote: pork - i believe they will still be hiring, just a matter of more or lesser.
I can't imagine more recruitments. Which means I think that there'll be less and we all have to try even harder for 1-hit-KO! =x
Pigs CAN fly...... right?
You can when you believe!

drumx

Post by drumx » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 5:56 pm

Prepare to expect a crowd.
Even they advertise a full page ad on Tuesday's TODAY papers.

I suppose a lot more people would be there since its a Sunday.
http://www.todayonline.com/pdf_open.asp?id=1111NSL013

For those worry of pimple outbreaks, eat more vegs and fruits. O:)

ayaya

Post by ayaya » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 6:12 pm

Hi,everyone, i just got email from SIA,they asked me come down for interview at 1:30pm on 23th. But i wondering should i go earlier or just follow the timing they give me. I scared if going at 1:30pm will have a lot of people, then must wait very long. Anybody can give me suggestion? Thanks

sherrielynn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sherrielynn » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 6:27 pm

ayaya - go early. but then again lets hope theres someone to cover during lunch time. if not, it would be a waste of time to go earlier.

pork - look on the bright side ! when i went for my 31st interview, i wasn't too sure as well, but look what happened... i'm on my way to training.
its all about ur determination, besides, they will still hire but perhaps like before which is once every 4mths ? as they always say, if theres a will, theres a way ~ :lol: don't give up !
Flutterby Flutterby

sherrielynn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sherrielynn » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 6:45 pm

ayaya wrote:Hi,everyone, i just got email from SIA,they asked me come down for interview at 1:30pm on 23th. But i wondering should i go earlier or just follow the timing they give me. I scared if going at 1:30pm will have a lot of people, then must wait very long. Anybody can give me suggestion? Thanks

hello there !
how did you get the email from SIA ? I thought it was listed as walk in ?
Flutterby Flutterby

drumx

Post by drumx » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 6:47 pm

sherrielynn wrote:
ayaya wrote:Hi,everyone, i just got email from SIA,they asked me come down for interview at 1:30pm on 23th. But i wondering should i go earlier or just follow the timing they give me. I scared if going at 1:30pm will have a lot of people, then must wait very long. Anybody can give me suggestion? Thanks

hello there !
how did you get the email from SIA ? I thought it was listed as walk in ?
I doubt they are going to conduct a separate interviews for write ins. Might as well just ask her to join the walk-ins for the interviews.

pork12
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pork12 » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 6:50 pm

sherrielynn wrote:ayaya - go early. but then again lets hope theres someone to cover during lunch time. if not, it would be a waste of time to go earlier.

pork - look on the bright side ! when i went for my 31st interview, i wasn't too sure as well, but look what happened... i'm on my way to training.
its all about ur determination, besides, they will still hire but perhaps like before which is once every 4mths ? as they always say, if theres a will, theres a way ~ :lol: don't give up !
WOW!! 31ST?!?! Now you're my idol! I must admit, I'm a little impatient when it comes to the things I want. So forgive me for my rush! Haha..
Pigs CAN fly...... right?
You can when you believe!

jetset

Re: anyone?

Post by jetset » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 6:54 pm

M wrote:
sweetcheeks wrote:To what I comprehend, I believe what M is trying to say is that those who join the airline at 24 are still considered as very young.
=D> That's correct. :-({|=

:oops: So sorry, apologies. My bad for misinterpreting :oops:
+++Lets get jet set!+++

jlayl
Regular
Regular

Post by jlayl » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 7:51 pm

oh my.. they posted it on newspapers~
Means there's gonna be A LOT A LOT of ppl.
I think I am going even earlier now.

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 8:03 pm

pork12, i believe sherrielynn meant the interview on the 31st of last month. not her 31st attempt. haha.