Singapore Expats

JAL - JAPAN Airlines

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Berrybrandy

Post by Berrybrandy » Thu, 06 Nov 2008 10:28 am

So SAD :cry: I missed it... don't know when is the next opening :cry:

ttskiki

Post by ttskiki » Thu, 06 Nov 2008 4:32 pm

is the physical check up very strict?

did they squard down to check our legs?

really check our arms/backs/face?

udunowhoim
Regular
Regular

Post by udunowhoim » Thu, 06 Nov 2008 10:28 pm

Berrybrandy wrote:So SAD :cry: I missed it... don't know when is the next opening :cry:
It might be a blessing in disguise. :cool:

Jojoleona
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Jojoleona » Thu, 06 Nov 2008 10:33 pm

udunowhoim wrote:
Berrybrandy wrote:So SAD :cry: I missed it... don't know when is the next opening :cry:
It might be a blessing in disguise. :cool:
Jal nxt recruitment will b a few months lat le..most prob is nxt yr march or apr...my friend is working w JAL nw so i got all the info from her...those who missed it cn wait for nxt yr intake... :D
When there's a will, there's a way.

udunowhoim
Regular
Regular

Post by udunowhoim » Sat, 08 Nov 2008 11:32 pm

jlayl wrote:hey girls!

SIA's recruiting with walk-in interview on 23rd november :lol:
I'm gonna go for it!

cos JAL's rushing to go training in DEC while SIA is May, meaning I can graduate in time for it.

I know its not JAL, but just wanna let you girls who might be interested know. :)

actually given a choice, I will wanna be JAL's stewardess....
hahaha
uniform's so nice and its japan, I freakin love japan..
:???:

jlayl
Regular
Regular

Post by jlayl » Sun, 09 Nov 2008 11:46 am

udunowhoim wrote:
jlayl wrote:hey girls!

SIA's recruiting with walk-in interview on 23rd november :lol:
I'm gonna go for it!

cos JAL's rushing to go training in DEC while SIA is May, meaning I can graduate in time for it.

I know its not JAL, but just wanna let you girls who might be interested know. :)

actually given a choice, I will wanna be JAL's stewardess....
hahaha
uniform's so nice and its japan, I freakin love japan..
:???:
What I mean is..I want to be an air stewardess, I prefer JAL over SIA, but cos JAL's training timing wasn't suitable for me, so I am going to try for SIA instead.

and anyway after discussing with some ppl in this forum, apparently in JAL, you won't get any promotion and they don't really renew your contract. so prospects wise, pay wise, SIA's a better choice.

hope you understand what I mean now.

Lovely shan
Regular
Regular

aloha

Post by Lovely shan » Sun, 09 Nov 2008 6:33 pm

Anybody got in for JAL medical? i got my comfirmation....those gg for medical can pm me .. cheers...

geekeleta

Re: aloha

Post by geekeleta » Sun, 09 Nov 2008 10:24 pm

Lovely shan wrote:Anybody got in for JAL medical? i got my comfirmation....those gg for medical can pm me .. cheers...
Hey lovely shan, I got the confirmation too! Thinking of going for the medical checkup early tomorrow morning. I can't PM you because I think I don't have enough posts. Eeks. Anyhoo, email me at [email protected] and let's keep in touch! So exciting! :)

Lovely shan
Regular
Regular

Post by Lovely shan » Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:55 am

geekeleta wrote:
Lovely shan wrote:Anybody got in for JAL medical? i got my comfirmation....those gg for medical can pm me .. cheers...
Hey lovely shan, I got the confirmation too! Thinking of going for the medical checkup early tomorrow morning. I can't PM you because I think I don't have enough posts. Eeks. Anyhoo, email me at [email protected] and let's keep in touch! So exciting! :)
hey, do u have msn? anyway i will be heading with my frends togther at 2pm...hehe....perhaps we shall meet up one day before we starts training...hehehe cheers...

geekeleta

Post by geekeleta » Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:04 pm

Lovely shan wrote:
geekeleta wrote:
hey, do u have msn? anyway i will be heading with my frends togther at 2pm...hehe....perhaps we shall meet up one day before we starts training...hehehe cheers...
that email is my msn email too. :) add me!

-_-"

:-| A piece of advise.

Post by -_-" » Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:18 am

:-| A piece of advise.

In airline job, must always remember to take care of each other, care for each other.
Some girls will put herself up in the air and have the mindset of "oh i'm a flight attendant"
So what if you're? There're lots of cabin crew in this world.
Dont be a bitch and act class. If you guys are bitchy to each other, what are you going to do when you starts to fly with those senior?
Be nice and look after each other in your batch. I can guarantee you that once your training is over, you'll miss yout batch girls alot! :cry:

wisdom&courage
Regular
Regular

Re: :-| A piece of advise.

Post by wisdom&courage » Tue, 11 Nov 2008 6:01 pm

[quote="-_-""]:-| A piece of advise.

In airline job, must always remember to take care of each other, care for each other.
Some girls will put herself up in the air and have the mindset of "oh i'm a flight attendant"
Dont be a bitch and act class. If you guys are bitchy to each other, what are you going to do when you starts to fly with those senior?
Be nice and look after each other in your batch. I can guarantee you that once your training is over, you'll miss yout batch girls alot! :cry:[/quote]

Well-said :D

I suppose you are an air-stewardess yourself, you must be one of the nice girls :D

-_-"

Post by -_-" » Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:18 pm

[quote="wisdom&courage"][quote="-_-""]:-| A piece of advise.

Be nice and look after each other in your batch. I can guarantee you that once your training is over, you'll miss yout batch girls alot! :cry:[/quote]

I suppose you are an air-stewardess yourself, you must be one of the nice girls :D[/quote]

:) Sorry if i'm too st forward, as in "acting clever" to give advise.
I was a cabin crew but quited. I went for JAL interview and am selected.
Wat about you?

-_-"

Post by -_-" » Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:18 pm

[quote="wisdom&courage"][quote="-_-""]:-| A piece of advise.

I suppose you are an air-stewardess yourself, you must be one of the nice girls :D[/quote]

Wat about you?

Fly Away

Post by Fly Away » Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:08 am

[quote="-_-""]
wisdom&courage wrote:[quote="-_-""]:-| A piece of advise.

Be nice and look after each other in your batch. I can guarantee you that once your training is over, you'll miss yout batch girls alot! :cry:

Wat about you?[/quote]

U quited as in the previous airline? "u went for JAL interview and selected" does that means this time round? and now waiting for medical results?