Singapore Expats

American Football

Find your sports & recreational partners & Teams here.
StefaninArabia

newbee to singapore

Post by StefaninArabia » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:35 pm

I'd like to join you guys (have played before a bit), appreciate if you could add me to your distribution list - StefaninArabia ATT yahoo dot com

also, when is your KL tournament scheduled?

makbeer

Post by makbeer » Wed, 29 Oct 2008 3:29 pm

Hey guys I'm a Canadian been living in Singapore for a while now completely clueless that there was a football game goin on...need more football than wakin up at 4am monday morning to watch bills games

plus i got desperate for north american sports now that they shut down the ice rink

anyhow can you add me to the list?

[email protected]

thanks
steve

Austin512TX
Regular
Regular

Post by Austin512TX » Wed, 29 Oct 2008 3:47 pm

Hi All;

Thanks for your interest in joining us. If you would like to be included in our distribution list, please send email to [email protected]

We are traveling to KL on Nov 7th - 9th for regional match up. There will be no practice during that period.

See you all when we back.

Austin512TX
Regular
Regular

Post by Austin512TX » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:15 am

wkh_92

Post by wkh_92 » Sun, 09 Nov 2008 1:09 am

hey guys, any of you guys know where to buy football apparel? Tinus gave a link a long time ago at dick's sports, but they ship only in U.S. Anybody else knows a store or online store that ships here?

dennis12

Post by dennis12 » Sun, 09 Nov 2008 6:03 pm

Check this out,

http://www.eastbay.com/

Austin512TX
Regular
Regular

Post by Austin512TX » Mon, 10 Nov 2008 5:11 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TEAM GREEN From Singapore Flag Football Association on winning the championship in MAFFA Flower Bowl 2008 on 8th November 08 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Last edited by Austin512TX on Mon, 10 Nov 2008 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Austin512TX
Regular
Regular

Facebook Group

Post by Austin512TX » Mon, 10 Nov 2008 5:12 pm

Pics from tournament are available in our Facebook Group

Search "Singapore Flag Football Association"

OR

CLICK HERE
Last edited by Austin512TX on Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

urg8rb8

December 6th SEC Championship Game

Post by urg8rb8 » Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:14 am

Would someone please help me on the best place to watch the SEC championship game on Saturday, December 6th?

I just found out that I will be coming to Singapore for three weeks starting on December 1st. I have not missed a game all year, or the past eight for that matter, but TV is better than nothing. I will be staying in Clarke Quay not positive on the spelling. I have a good GPS, so if I could get a name or address I should be good to go.

Some pointers on where to party would also be greatly appreciated. It is my first trip back to Asia in nine years. I am highly looking forward to it. I was an Expat in Penang for four years, 96-00. I am sure there are many changes.

Thanks,

Eric
Go Gators!

Austin512TX
Regular
Regular

Re: December 6th SEC Championship Game

Post by Austin512TX » Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:35 am

urg8rb8 wrote:Would someone please help me on the best place to watch the SEC championship game on Saturday, December 6th?

I just found out that I will be coming to Singapore for three weeks starting on December 1st. I have not missed a game all year, or the past eight for that matter, but TV is better than nothing. I will be staying in Clarke Quay not positive on the spelling. I have a good GPS, so if I could get a name or address I should be good to go.

Some pointers on where to party would also be greatly appreciated. It is my first trip back to Asia in nine years. I am highly looking forward to it. I was an Expat in Penang for four years, 96-00. I am sure there are many changes.

Thanks,

Eric

Eric;
Since you will be staying at Clarke Quay area, you can contact the nearby American Bar called Brewerkz. One thing I'm not sure is whether the local sports channel broadcast Live college football game. From my experience, they only broadcast NFL SNL and MNL.

Visit them HERE

boeyzs

Post by boeyzs » Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:46 am

Hi I'm interested in joining you guys.
My e-mail is [email protected]
Could you add me to the distribution list?
Thanks.

Boey

urg8rb8

Post by urg8rb8 » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 2:38 am

Austin:

Thanks for the reply! Too bad it is very dissappointing news. I will have to pray that my Slingbox Pro will be working well from Singapore. Looks like we could be heading for a good game on January 8th. Both Corso and Herbstreet picked the Gators against the Longhorns for the Championship game last week on Gameday. If you get a chance drop me a PM on where are some good local hot spots at night.

On a humorous note, congratulations to the 'Horns for establishing the first fully sanctioned all gay frat house yesterday, talk about a sausage party! :o

Cheers,

Eric

Go Gators!
Go Gators!

coolkuku

Post by coolkuku » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 3:09 pm

Hi Boey

Welcome! Just sent you an evite.

Khoo

Freebird

Any Given Saturday Nov. 15

Post by Freebird » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 5:02 pm

Thank God and Goddess I found American Football club.

Hi to all. Please allow me to explain this all. My husband used to play football (he was quite good at it, although he has never mentioned it to me he was, his sister told me he was “on TV back the time when TV was not popular”
Last edited by Freebird on Fri, 14 Nov 2008 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Greatest Glory in Living is not Never Falling, but Rising When we are Falling.

Freebird

Post by Freebird » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:18 am

Thanks. Dennis. That's what I am looking for. :D
dennis12 wrote:Check this out,

http://www.eastbay.com/
The Greatest Glory in Living is not Never Falling, but Rising When we are Falling.