Singapore Expats

JAL - JAPAN Airlines

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
windancer04
Regular
Regular

Post by windancer04 » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 4:34 pm

sunshinesummer wrote:No, i have not. But for my case is different lah. I used to be a trainee. =p
used to be a trainee? meaning u r with JAL b4 but u break bond with them or wad?
♥Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT and IT WILL BE YOURS (Mark 11:24)♥

sunshinesummer

Post by sunshinesummer » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 5:01 pm

Hmmm.. sort of. But i didnt want to!! I had to make a choice there and then. Wasnt able to focus and concentrate because of some last minute stuffs that happen only after i started training. But now everythings definitely settled down and Im ready and happy so I am trying again lor.

windancer04
Regular
Regular

Post by windancer04 » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 5:06 pm

so that makes the 2 of us..nvr rec anything.
♥Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT and IT WILL BE YOURS (Mark 11:24)♥

sunshinesummer

Post by sunshinesummer » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 5:20 pm

Try again lor if you are so interested. =) try and try until they are touched by your sincerity!!

=)

leviosacho
Regular
Regular

Post by leviosacho » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 6:00 pm

sunshinesummer wrote:will do. As long as y ou look neat and tidy, no falling hairs all over..
=)
Hey thanks! One of the reasons is also because I think I look more feminine with my hair half-tied. Maybe will try both hairstyles after I changed into the clothes for the interview and see which one better . :D

sunshinesummer wrote:No, i have not. But for my case is different lah. I used to be a trainee. =p
=)
sunshinesummer, after you opted out, the batch continues with 19 girls? So even though they selected 20 girls but in the end it doesnt mean 20 girls are going for training in Japan? Am I right about this?? =)

windancer04
Regular
Regular

Post by windancer04 » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 6:14 pm

im still waiting for their mail..hope is very lil now...

chocolatecraves
Regular
Regular

Post by chocolatecraves » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 6:50 pm

me.. i never receive mail from JAL. sad.

sunshinesummer

Post by sunshinesummer » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 6:51 pm

Yes, JAL still bring my batchmates over to Japan for training lah!!

Because every part of the training is very important and none can be miss. that is why no one can just suddenly join in the midst of the training and make it into 20 girls anymore.

So remember hor, once you get in, do help one another as much as you can. Treat each other like family members and everything else will be great.

happy team, happy people, happy flying mah.

Those of you who didnt receive any mails this time round, try again lah, you all so young!!!

jlayl
Regular
Regular

Post by jlayl » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 7:16 pm

hi all!
i sent my app in on sat too, and today they finally called me..
but only to tell me to apply again next year cos I am only available after march, whereby I graduate from poly.
so can i say that i will be shortlisted for interview, if not for the fact that I cmi for the training this time round?

any idea roughly how many ppl they short list for interview this time round?

sunshinesummer

Post by sunshinesummer » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 7:24 pm

Good for you!! =)

It probably means in my own opinion that JAL considered you as one of the applicants for interview already!

So try JAL again when you are available lor!

thats something to keep you happy in the mean time, right?

MOtivates you to quickly finish your studies and join JAL!

=)

HOw many people JAL hiring ?
I don't know but from what i read and heard, its about 20 people depending on how many batches they want to train lor.

jlayl
Regular
Regular

Post by jlayl » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 7:28 pm

ohh I mean how many ppl they shortlist for interview?
I feel like calling them and telling them I am willing to stop my studies for it if I get in, because I really do feel like going for it.
its not like 100% gonna get in anyway.
and no harm trying for the interview right?
Just for the feel of it.

sunshinesummer

Post by sunshinesummer » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 7:33 pm

yah la, 20 lah.. -__-

You gotto to really consider lor. Your are going to finish it in just a few more months leh! then you want to defer it?

bo hua lah. then after you finish flying, you gotto go back studyfull year one leh..

just finish your studies and by then sure got interview coming up.

better then half way there, half way here..

but its still up to you to decide ur future.

=)

jlayl
Regular
Regular

Post by jlayl » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 7:37 pm

yayaya..
I just called a minute ago, and the person said they have already finalised all the applicants and interviews already, so after my call its been finalised that I am not in the interview so they can't slot me in either..
So okay, I called, and the person also very nicely explained to me all my doubts and also advised me against it although its already finalised!
He's really nice, actually even advise me slowly.. hahahaa
So I am pretty glad I called to make sure, cos now I am left with no doubts and very hardworking-ly finishing my attachment and await graduation ANd they next recruitment!

good luck to the other girls!
do let us know how it went :)

linatan87

Post by linatan87 » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 7:38 pm

ya i also thought so..
left only few more months...so wasted..
if lets say u were to continue the one yr nxt time..by then u so sian to continue studies le..
u can try nxt yr..and i believe u'll be shortlisted if u were to try again cos anyway they called u mah..means u got high chance.. :)

sunshinesummer

Post by sunshinesummer » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 7:42 pm

wah.. ok lor.. already finalised. I think i know who you have been talking to. He is a very nice man and a little humorous too!!

=)

So you can now study hard liao lor. =)