Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
daybreakk
Regular
Regular

Post by daybreakk » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:20 am

locolove wrote:
daybreakk wrote:hihi Daybreakk is back again...

I'm back from hatyai with 3 friends..

Firstly i want to tell you all something,
Dont bother doing lipo in singapore. I got a girl friend i mention in the thread earlier that she did lipo with nara and had a good eperience. But she is already very skinny and nara refused to do it again for her, so she went to a singapore surgeon. He is sort of some director of plastic surgery, his name i will only tell u if you pm me. the doctor quote her 6000 SGD and end up lipo nothing out. and also she now have uneven arms size for no reason. She is those woman that obesses with Rexy look.(sexy and anorexia) dunnot if i spell correctly

Secondly I very happy with nara, even with his tight schedule, he still manage to revise my chin. I called in her nurse keep telling me its fully book disregard my persistent explaning that I already told nara my situation. I got so pissed off with her so I emailed nara. He gave me a prompt reply saying that I can come at my convenience, he is worry about my condition. so I went to him at 3pm, he look at me ask me which day do I wan to do. I made an appointment with the nurse for today. and was 7.30pm so i went back to hotel. But around 5pm, his nurse called me and ask me to go now. So I got my chin done.
(For those who went nara before, you know how tight his schedules are) He is really efficient.

Thirdly after my revising my chin, I went to Dr puttisak for changing my nose. Luckily i got friends with me, because though the sedative wears off, I amd still very weak, and cant focus. Puttisak explain alot regarding the implants and how the procedures work. i showed him the picture of lee jun ki. he said he could do something like that but might not be as projected, I also mention to him I want my bridge to be the same height or even higher for a bit. He said he will try. So i go ahead with the procedure. (2 operations with 2 different doctors with 2hours) you can imagine how weak i was already) before the surgery, the nurse gave me an injection for preventing infection which they do for all patient before surgery. its painless. After the surgery, puttisak gave me my previous implant as i requested. it was short and ugly but i lost it :(
He usually charge 8500baht. even when mine requires more effort like removing(he said my previous was hard to remove, he only charge me 8100 baht because i already got antibiotic. He also gave my sleeping pills in case i couldnt sleep at night due to pain. But the pill are work very good. I sleep my whole journey back to singapore.

And the nose is exactly what i wanted. So in my opinion DR puttisak is better than nara for nose job. But nara liposuction is alot better than singapore.

I hope my experience helps.

hi day break. i'm new here and i'm intending to visit haytai this dec for rhino and alar and double eyelid surgery. can i have a picture of ur nose b4 and after for dr puttisak? is he located in haytai too? what are his charges?
Actually i not sure about his double eye lid and alar charges. but his rhinoplasty is 8500baht, he even gave me a injection before the surgery to prevent infections.

mikeydokey

Post by mikeydokey » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 1:59 am

kokushibyou wrote:Argh, Can I ask anyone who went there alone to Hatyai.
Is it safe?

I am going alone de - Maybe this year December or next year May.

But my mum keeps telling me its really dangerous.
(T~T)".

My mum says if I go alone, carrying so much money ...
Someone might just attack me on the way from the airport to the hotel.

Or maybe the cab driver will rob me first.
(T~T)""...

And she went further saying there are many bombings around.
Sigh.

Hiii! I'd like to join you if you don't mind! Going to Nara right? :D First time too, and I think I'll be going alone which is pretty scary:/

furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 2:40 am

-bie- wrote:
daybreakk wrote:
-bie- wrote:daybreakk did with which doc from yanhee?
I did with Dr somboon, But i think most people here wants a defined nose, yanhee only do I shape implant. last time after my operation with yanhee, i find my tip not projected enough and very flat. i email and ask if there any procedure i can do, they gave me a straight no and i ask alot of thais, they said that yanhee is only famous but not as good as some clinic though.. sound like sg famous yet not very good
oic...
i just did at yanhee.. is the implant moulded according to the shape of your nose? the doc was shaving and moulding the implant before he started the surgery.. think after all the moulding, my implant was like an L shape.. not sure also cos by that time i was sedated already..

i think for yanhee it depends on the doc.. i was very shocked to see so many people there.. 2 rows of beds for ppl to recover! i would prefer nara's skills but yanhee gives me more assurance.. at least they went through the SOP of taking the blood pressure, pulse rate etc. before the op.. and if any complications occur (touch wood), i know that the hospital is better equiped.. :p
how was ur nose now? is it the idea nose that u initially wanted? who was ur Dr?
beauty is confidence

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: surgery in hatyai

Post by aadvark » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 3:56 am

locolove wrote:
boicott wrote:Hi Locolove,

My friend did his surgery for his nose at Dr Putt and i would say it was quite a good job. Costs should be ard 300-400 + cannot remember.

In fact, I just emailed him to ask if he does any tip refining.

Hope the above info helps.
oh, does dr putt have a website? is it better den dr nara? cos i want to have a rather high bridge and i'm afraid dr nara would refuse to do a super high one for me.
your forehead must be projected enuff to take a super high bridge, i've seen many people with very fake noses cos their bridge is more projected than their foreheads, so there's a reason why the doc will refuse u
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Jackjack

Post by Jackjack » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 9:31 am

Aadvark i saw your previous post about your dbl eyelid surgery at hatyai, does it solve sleepy eyes looks as well ? after the surgery is your eyes so swollen you cant work or go out ?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 9:51 am

Jackjack wrote:Aadvark i saw your previous post about your dbl eyelid surgery at hatyai, does it solve sleepy eyes looks as well ? after the surgery is your eyes so swollen you cant work or go out ?

yes it does, i was a sufferer of the sleepy eye look too. already had dbl eyelids, but was fatty and made me look sleepy. now much more bright-eyed after the surgery :)

Jackjack

Post by Jackjack » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:12 am

Does it swell so bad ? like having a blueblack eyes like tat which is so obvious until u dont dare to go ? one more question is can i have the operation and go back Singapore on the same day or do i need to rest in hotel for a few days ?

Elff

Post by Elff » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:03 am

E-clipse wrote:hey daybreakk!

nice to know that your surgery was a success. :)
would u mind provide me details of dr. puttisak?
TIA.
May i have the contact for Dr Puttisak as well?

E-clipse

Post by E-clipse » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 2:42 pm

dr. puttisak's email

[email protected]

venust

Post by venust » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 2:46 pm

aadvark, how was your chin done by nara?

Natural? What kind of implants they used? And do u have to find one that fit u?

heloise

Post by heloise » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 3:25 pm

aadvark wrote:
heloise wrote:
daybreakk wrote:hihi Daybreakk is back again...

I'm back from hatyai with 3 friends..

Thirdly after my revising my chin, I went to Dr puttisak for changing my nose. Luckily i got friends with me, because though the sedative wears off, I amd still very weak, and cant focus. Puttisak explain alot regarding the implants and how the procedures work. i showed him the picture of lee jun ki. he said he could do something like that but might not be as projected, I also mention to him I want my bridge to be the same height or even higher for a bit. He said he will try. So i go ahead with the procedure. (2 operations with 2 different doctors with 2hours) you can imagine how weak i was already) before the surgery, the nurse gave me an injection for preventing infection which they do for all patient before surgery. its painless. After the surgery, puttisak gave me my previous implant as i requested. it was short and ugly but i lost it :(
He usually charge 8500baht. even when mine requires more effort like removing(he said my previous was hard to remove, he only charge me 8100 baht because i already got antibiotic. He also gave my sleeping pills in case i couldnt sleep at night due to pain. But the pill are work very good. I sleep my whole journey back to singapore.

And the nose is exactly what i wanted. So in my opinion DR puttisak is better than nara for nose job. But nara liposuction is alot better than singapore.

I hope my experience helps.
as i'll be going for rhino next feb, i like to know which dr did urs previously. was is dr nara? and would u be able to share some pics of pre and post of dr puttisak's rhino?

thanks in advance.
daybreakk did at yanhee previously :)
ooooo...must have read abt it in those 200++pages and forgot abt it...sorry!! thanks for replying...btw, u have any suggestions regarding wat i asked u in the PM?

thanks again

locolove

Post by locolove » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 6:57 pm

oh ic, hmm, in all u people opinion, which doc will be better, dr nara or putt? i'm going in dec cos i hav a rather flat nose. i want the nose which paige has. i think it's perfect!

furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 7:28 pm

Can I ask those who have done PS at tokai, will the doctor require us to send a deposit of USD$200 to his paypal account first?
beauty is confidence

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 7:43 pm

locolove wrote:oh ic, hmm, in all u people opinion, which doc will be better, dr nara or putt? i'm going in dec cos i hav a rather flat nose. i want the nose which paige has. i think it's perfect!
who is paige?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 7:45 pm

venust wrote:aadvark, how was your chin done by nara?

Natural? What kind of implants they used? And do u have to find one that fit u?
silicone implants, think that's the default material in thailand.
it was all prepared by dr nara, so din really have to choose. face longer and sharper now, and use to have a chin that sloped inwards, now is level with rest of my face :)