Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
cherrysoph

Dr Nara

Post by cherrysoph » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:31 am

Hi, im new to this forum and i need some help.

I would like to reduce the size of my nose and maybe enhance the tip. Well, I understand that Dr Nara does not do nose tip surgery. So will reducing the size of the nose help in the overall look? I'll post a photo soon and i hope you guys who have done it before to give me some advice. Thanks! :)[/img]

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:56 am

heloise wrote:
aadvark wrote:
venust wrote:for the dbl eyelid, those who did before can advice?

If i dun want to come back to sg with a very noticeable eyelid.

how many days should i stay there? the stiches for dbl eyelid is it disolvable or must take out ?

Those that come back to singapore to take out the stiches went to where to take it out? Because the eyelid is a real sensitive area.
eyelid bobien will take quite long wan, unless u're prepared to stay there 2-3 weeks
check this technique...anyone has any idea??
http://www.tokaiclinic.com/clinic/cosme ... ugery.html
there are 2 techniques: open (cutting & stitching) & closed (stitching only)
cutting can remove fats at the same time, remove puffiness and make the eyes look more alert. stitching will create the fold, but the fold will not be as deep as with the fold with cutting
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

lilSara

Post by lilSara » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 6:15 pm

hello guys,

i'm from Thailand. I've read through many forums (mostly for the transexual ones). They recommended either Bangmod Hospital or Yanhee Hospital in Bangkok. These 2 are reliable though, quite big and they have lots of experiences, especially for actress.

If the one, Dr.Nara, you are talking about is just a clinic, I definitely don't suggest that.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 6:58 pm

lilSara wrote:hello guys,

i'm from Thailand. I've read through many forums (mostly for the transexual ones). They recommended either Bangmod Hospital or Yanhee Hospital in Bangkok. These 2 are reliable though, quite big and they have lots of experiences, especially for actress.

If the one, Dr.Nara, you are talking about is just a clinic, I definitely don't suggest that.
yes we are well aware of the popular places for PS in thailand. it doesn't matter if you are from thailand or not, unless you have done PS in the clinics and it wasn't good enough for you. otherwise, this is just unsolicited uninformed advice.

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 8:35 pm

aadvark wrote:
lilSara wrote:hello guys,

yes we are well aware of the popular places for PS in thailand. it doesn't matter if you are from thailand or not, unless you have done PS in the clinics and it wasn't good enough for you. otherwise, this is just unsolicited uninformed advice.
:D :cool: 8-)
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

ahshake86

buccal fat pad

Post by ahshake86 » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:22 pm

how dr nara work on this

heloise

Post by heloise » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 2:36 pm

aadvark wrote:
heloise wrote:
aadvark wrote: eyelid bobien will take quite long wan, unless u're prepared to stay there 2-3 weeks
check this technique...anyone has any idea??
cutting can remove fats at the same time, remove puffiness and make the eyes look more alert. stitching will create the fold, but the fold will not be as deep as with the fold with cutting
wat if the patient dun wish to have a deep fold?

Jackjack

Post by Jackjack » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 4:00 pm

Hi aadvark..i saw yr previous post u went to cityplaza Optimax for yr lasik..wats your review ?

konishiazumi

Post by konishiazumi » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 5:15 pm

Hi people!
I'm new to PS totally :-|
I recently am thinking to get a boob job.
I was reading thur this forum post and the 1 on the taiwan PS one, but didn't see much on the breast implant part. Anyone have any experience can share and maybe recommended a good doctor?
Thanks!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:41 pm

heloise wrote:
aadvark wrote:
heloise wrote: check this technique...anyone has any idea??
wat if the patient dun wish to have a deep fold?
then i suppose just stitching lor, but wun be able to remove fats that way

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:45 pm

Jackjack wrote:Hi aadvark..i saw yr previous post u went to cityplaza Optimax for yr lasik..wats your review ?
ok ah, cheap and good. surgeon grad from NUS. i only dared to do cos 2 frens went b4 me to do. i was borderline for the simplest form of lasik, so they recommended customised. but i went ahead with the simplest one anyway, cos limited budget.

follow-ups were all free. u have to go back for the following post-ops:
1 day, 1 week, 1 mth, 3 mths, 6 mths

after that, they will ask u to go back for a check every yr at ~RM70. this will entitle u for lifetime warranty. means they can revise for you for free if ur degree goes up (provided u have enough cornea to laser away)

fries

Sineech Help. SOS!!

Post by fries » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 3:03 am

Hi all, my surgery for BA and rhino will be this sunday at Yanhee(flying on sunday at 6am!), and Rachel had just told me that she has ran out of Sinnech.

May I know if there is an alternative for Sineech? Prolly like another medication that helps to deswell faster and lightens bruising too? I neeeed to get back to work without looking like a balloon in 7days! >,<

Anyhelp will be appreciated really!!

Jackjack

Post by Jackjack » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 7:35 am

aadvark wrote:
Jackjack wrote:Hi aadvark..i saw yr previous post u went to cityplaza Optimax for yr lasik..wats your review ?
ok ah, cheap and good. surgeon grad from NUS. i only dared to do cos 2 frens went b4 me to do. i was borderline for the simplest form of lasik, so they recommended customised. but i went ahead with the simplest one anyway, cos limited budget.

after that, they will ask u to go back for a check every yr at ~RM70. this will entitle u for lifetime warranty. means they can revise for you for free if ur degree goes up (provided u have enough cornea to laser away)
Wats the difference for custom n the simple lasik?? Sorry if i ask too much cuz i m a student with limted budget too

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Sineech Help. SOS!!

Post by aadvark » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 7:36 am

fries wrote:Hi all, my surgery for BA and rhino will be this sunday at Yanhee(flying on sunday at 6am!), and Rachel had just told me that she has ran out of Sinnech.

May I know if there is an alternative for Sineech? Prolly like another medication that helps to deswell faster and lightens bruising too? I neeeed to get back to work without looking like a balloon in 7days! >,<

Anyhelp will be appreciated really!!
the other time my fren went to gleneagles for consultation after ps and they sold her some pills containing Arnica Montana, the main component in sineech. u can try that :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 7:43 am

Jackjack wrote:
aadvark wrote:

Wats the difference for custom n the simple lasik?? Sorry if i ask too much cuz i m a student with limted budget too
why dun u go for the free consultation first, they will test and tell u which lasik is suitable for u and the diff types as well