Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
konishiazumi

Post by konishiazumi » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 5:06 pm

Hi guys,
I'm new to PS, recently considering of going for boob job. I'm looking at this forum post and also the one on thai PS. But I didn't saw alot of feedbacks on BA. Anyone who had done can share which doctor is good?
Thanks! :D

rhinose
Regular
Regular

Post by rhinose » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 7:39 pm

Anyone know the cost for Eyes widening Surgery under Dr Su?

weeles

Re: Double Eyelids

Post by weeles » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:03 pm

babyangel wrote:
weeles wrote:Ok guys,

some pics after double eyelid plus epi with dr.Chuang:

Before
[
Day 1

2nd week, no make up

Epi scar still red and very obvious. Theres still some tightness and swelling. I'm too lazy to do the warm compress :P and Im still kinda paranoid bout putting any make up directly on the scar.

Hi,

Your eyes certainly look much nicer after surgery! :)

In fact, from the 3rd pic, i thot the eyes look a teeny weeny bit Eurasian now, nice. :D

May i check how much did you pay for your surgery? How much is the Mini Incision n how much was the epi?

For the mini incision, did the doctor cut right in the centre of the eyelid or did he cut more to the frontal side?

thanks.
Thanks Babyangel,

a teeny weeny bit is still ok for me. I dont want to look eurasian. LOL

35000 NT. 25k for the mini incision, 10k for epi.

Dr. Chuang cut right in the centre of the eyelid.

rhinose
Regular
Regular

Post by rhinose » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 2:40 am

ukorientalgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by ukorientalgirl » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 4:24 am

babyangel,
Am wearing a couple of clusters of individual eyelashes on the corner of my eyes...

Am wanting to get eyelash implants though as my natural lashes are so fine and they are very sparse. Thinking of Dr jong in taiwan

x

ukorientalgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by ukorientalgirl » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 4:31 am

forgot to ask.Do you think i would struggle if i went to taiwan as I dont read or speak chinese? I leaning greatly towards taiwan (Dr kao for nose and chin, Dr Jong for eyelashes), as the surgeons are very skilled and the price is cheap too.

Thanks
x

mountain

Post by mountain » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 4:34 am

Wow Weeles
Those are really pretty eyes....big but natural
did you ask for tapered or parallel eyelids?

do girls normally ask for about 8 mm??

Again..congratulations..)

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Re: eyes

Post by appletree » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 5:26 am

babyangel wrote:
UglyPiglet wrote:Wow~! Indeed a pair of beautiful eyes...... Hmmm...any guy here who did their eyes can post and share ur before and after pictures please. I really can't tell what I want for my eyes can anyone give opinions? Tappered? Parallel? here is my ugly pair of eyes>>>>

ImageImage

*Sorry for the gross posting*

Hi,

i second Feline - i feel tapered crease shud look better on you ... parallel is a bit girlish in a way ... altho im not too sure about epi cos im not familiar with that.

Personally, i find that guys with small or medium size eyes look not bad (just talking only about the eyes, not other features) - it gives kind of a bit "man" look. Examples - HK actor Miao Qiaowei, Leon Lai, etc. When the eyes are too big or more of a parallel crease (esp if it is high parallel), it may be more "girlish" in a way.

cheers.
I agreed with you! Actually if you look around, you will notice those guys that look younger looking ones usually have smaller eyes. :)

savannah_lenaia

Post by savannah_lenaia » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 1:31 pm

babyangel wrote:
savannah_lenaia wrote:UKorientalgirl:

If you don't mind me asking...for the breast implants: what materials did you get inserted? And what placement (under or over the muscle)?

I'm really tiny (skinny) but my breasts are naturally a 12B. I'm thinking of going up just a cup size more (like 250cc). Dr. Chuang has reccomended the cohesive silicone gel for me.

Do they feel really obviously 'fake'?

Hope you don't mind me asking!!?! :oops: I would just hate it if anyone could tell mine were fake!!
Hi,

when one of my gf wanted to breast augmentation some years back, i went with her to consult a local surgeon.

The surgeon recommended her to use cohesive silicon gel also after going thru the various types and also let us feel it. He explained then that it is better n safer cos shud it break or give way for whatever reason, at least, the broken part wud be in a wholesome form which cud be removed easily unlike liquid silicon, etc.

If you ask whether it feels fake or not, i cud only say when my this gf was dating a new bf then, she did not say she went for a breast augmentation but the bf cud feel it n insist that she must hv gone for it although she denied it several times. Finally she admitted cos the guy was so sure that she did it n kept asking.

I do not know if it has anything to do with putting the silicon gel Under or Over the Muscles or not. Cos i understand that these r the 2 ways n im not sure which is supposed to be the Correct or Better method altho i did go with my gf to several surgeons for consultations n each said different things n i cant recall now. So u might want to research on that. :)

Cheers.
Thanks for that!

Actually, I've done a bit of reading about the cohesive gel implants - they definately seem preferable to silicone or anything else. It was more the feel of them that I was worried about though...

Hmmm... I'm not so concerned about my boyfriend 'finding out' - he's already offered to go with me and help in post-op, so he obviously already knows and is alright with it. I guess it would just bug me if they felt fake.

I was wondering if they will feel less fake if I get them under the muscle... Anyone out there know about this?!

I have a fair bit of 'fatty tissue' on my breasts already, as they are quite big for my size. They are just a little droopy though, hence the reason i only want to go up a size or so.

UglyPiglet

Post by UglyPiglet » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 1:58 pm

cersepn>> thanks for sharing the info on double eyelid stuff with me on msn. And ur eyes really have near similiar to that japanese star eyes! Really, very jap looking. HANDSOME siah :D !

weeles>> yap Dr Su very busy busy... Called them, the nurse claim that December surgery appointment fully booked, only consultation available. I still thought of doing nose alrdy straight away do my eyes. Guess have to arrange next year Feb 2009 then. But I'll continue to call them to check whether any last min canx of appointment which i can book it :)

weeles

Post by weeles » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 2:45 pm

UglyPiglet wrote:cersepn>> thanks for sharing the info on double eyelid stuff with me on msn. And ur eyes really have near similiar to that japanese star eyes! Really, very jap looking. HANDSOME siah :D !

weeles>> yap Dr Su very busy busy... Called them, the nurse claim that December surgery appointment fully booked, only consultation available. I still thought of doing nose alrdy straight away do my eyes. Guess have to arrange next year Feb 2009 then. But I'll continue to call them to check whether any last min canx of appointment which i can book it :)
UglyPiglet, if ur in Taiwan in december, u could try coming to the consultation regardless. U can talk to dr. Su that ur not a local,I think she can rearrange her schedule to accomodate ur surgery. At least for me, she even offered to do my surgery on Saturday, although normally she doesn't operate on weekend. Just talk to her, she's really nice.

Or maybe alternatively, u can also do ur eyes w the surgeon doing ur nose?

tobehunk

wow...

Post by tobehunk » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 4:17 pm

UglyPiglet wrote:Hello all ladies and gentlemen. After reading all the posts here on PS, I've already book my trip and appointment to Kaohsiung to seek Dr Hsu for rib graft autology. I really hate my flat ugly pig nose for years, after reading and seeing some of dudes and babes here going thru successful transformation, really gives me the motivation and courage to give it a try. FYI I'm flying on 1st Dec and surgery on 3rd Dec. Shall share my experience with you all as well. Anyway is my first time doing PS, therefore any helpful souls who had done PS in Taiwan can email me what to expect, where to shop etc. Thanks :D
all the best uglypuglet!!
im going to tpe early next yr.. most prob to consult first...
how many days leave u taking for your trip?
keep us informed of ur progress and experience ok...
i
hey, im a guy too, and im planning to do my nose as well..

= )

UglyPiglet

Post by UglyPiglet » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 5:15 pm

Weeles>> I'll talk to Dr Su as well,bcos since I'm already there must well get it done. But will it affect Dr Su judgement, as you know I did my nose and that areas will swell and bruise, so would it be idea to do?

tobehunk>> thanks, I'll definately update my progress and experience here :) Erm, nos of leaves I took is 9days, fyi.

savannah_lenaia

Post by savannah_lenaia » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 9:44 pm

ukorientalgirl wrote:forgot to ask.Do you think i would struggle if i went to taiwan as I dont read or speak chinese? I leaning greatly towards taiwan (Dr kao for nose and chin, Dr Jong for eyelashes), as the surgeons are very skilled and the price is cheap too.

Thanks
x
I don't think you will necessarily struggle - it's obviously not ideal, but you should be right if you do a few things:

1) Have the names and addresses of the clinics and hotels printed out in Chinese characters to give to cab drivers. They won't speak any English.

2) Try and pick a 'business' hotel to stay in...The staff then might speak at least some basic English.

3) Dr. Jong's English is not so great...I consulted with him in person while i was there to see about getting eyelashes done.

Definately go with someone who speaks Mandarin if you can...It'll just make everything so much easier (ordering food, getting from the airport to the city, translating with the surgeons if needed). The nurses at the clinics probably wont speak any/much English - be prepared for that. It could be a problem if YOU have problems....Apart from that, I'd say you will probably get by. Other's have managed.

ukorientalgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by ukorientalgirl » Fri, 24 Oct 2008 3:11 am

Thanks for that savannah_lenaia, yeah i would ideally like to go with someone who speaks mandarin, but cant really find anyone! hopefully someone will be in the same situation as me and be interested to come with me.

x