Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
weeles

Post by weeles » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 5:17 am

Ukorientalgirl,

I dont think u need epi though. Ur eyes are huge and inner corners are already very opened.

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 9:49 am

Actually i don't really agree with what dr meronk said about guys getting only low crease. That said, he's a very good dr with plenty of useful material on the website. I got a 'high' crease by his standards, 7.5mm but it looks manly and very nice. My friend got a 8mm crease and he looks good w/o any girly look.
Of course if you get a 9mm and above then it'll look like girl.
But ya, generally tapered crease is safer on guys, unless unless you have very ang moh features like deep set eyes and very high nose bri, then you probably won't look weird with parallel

UglyPiglet

Post by UglyPiglet » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 1:50 pm

Thanks,thanks Feline,Weeles and everyone for the opinions. I shall try to call Dr Su instead of email. As i've tried to email her but till date no reply. Erm, so far anyone here did their eyes from Dr Su? Can give any comments?

weeles

Post by weeles » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 6:07 pm

Dr Su doesnt reply to emails :(
I've emailed her several times, also no reply. U have to call.

If u can read mandarin, maybe u can go to the taiwanese forum, www.fashionguide.com.tw

I myself don't read mandarin but my sister who does said there're lots of reviews on dr. Su and other doctors as well.

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 8:22 pm

UglyPiglet wrote:Wow~! Indeed a pair of beautiful eyes...... Hmmm...any guy here who did their eyes can post and share ur before and after pictures please. I really can't tell what I want for my eyes can anyone give opinions? Tappered? Parallel? here is my ugly pair of eyes>>>>

ImageImage

*Sorry for the gross posting*

Go to Dr Su of taiwan for ur eyes. se her website. got a guy with very very sleepy eyes become a Boy Toy after doing eyelid surgery with her. I think ue eyes got some potential for some fantastic result which may shock even urself.

http://photo.pchome.com.tw/micu222/03/ Image
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

UglyPiglet

Post by UglyPiglet » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 9:17 pm

Weeles thanks for the link, I'll try to get a Chinese dictionary beside me then :D

tanjhj I feel that guy's pair of eyes after surgery looks roundish and girly, I prefer those longish pair of eyes. :)

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Post by feline.eyes » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 9:31 pm

UglyPiglet wrote:tanjhj I feel that guy's pair of eyes after surgery looks roundish and girly, I prefer those longish pair of eyes. :)
Right, right? I think so too! Longish eyes look great on guys. And I think your eyes will look great after epicanthoplasty.
Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:43 pm

UglyPiglet wrote:Weeles thanks for the link, I'll try to get a Chinese dictionary beside me then :D

tanjhj I feel that guy's pair of eyes after surgery looks roundish and girly, I prefer those longish pair of eyes. :)
dude, i pmed u my msn, need any help just ask me.. not many guys arnd here that did their eyes so news specifically for guys quite limited

konishiazumi

Post by konishiazumi » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:25 am

ukorientalgirl wrote:let me try again..
I'm looking thur to get some info as i'm considering breast enhancement. But your eyes make me wanna get my eyes done man :P

ukorientalgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by ukorientalgirl » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:55 am

weeles wrote:
ukorientalgirl wrote:
weeles wrote:Ok guys,

some pics after double eyelid plus epi with dr.Chuang:

Before

Day 1

2nd week, no make up

Epi scar still red and very obvious. Theres still some tightness and swelling. I'm too lazy to do the warm compress :P and Im still kinda paranoid bout putting any make up directly on the scar.
Your eyes look great! Still in the early stages, alot of swelling to go down.

May I ask what is epi? I read about it alot but not too sure what it is!lol

x
Thanks! Do u know how much further are the creases going to go down? I m already started liking the height now.

Medial epicanthoplasty is when the doctor cut the inner corner of ur eyes to make the eyes bigger by removing the mongolian fold (skin covering ur eye corner), and it will make the eyes look closer to each other. u can see more tear duct after epi.
It can take up to a year surprisingly for it to settle, but the height crease wont change very much so dont worry. The eyes will just start being less puffy, my eyes every morning used to be very thick for the first 2 months, no big problem thought to be honest.

x

aneles
Regular
Regular

Post by aneles » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 2:00 am

Before

Day 1

2nd week, no make up

Epi scar still red and very obvious. Theres still some tightness and swelling. I'm too lazy to do the warm compress :P and Im still kinda paranoid bout putting any make up directly on the scar.

weeles, your eyes are gorgeous!!! dr chuang did a fantastic job on you! congrats! :D

babyangel
Regular
Regular

Double Eyelids

Post by babyangel » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 5:56 am

Before

Day 1

2nd week, no make up

Hi,

Your eyes certainly look much nicer after surgery! :)

In fact, from the 3rd pic, i thot the eyes look a teeny weeny bit Eurasian now, nice. :D

May i check how much did you pay for your surgery? How much is the Mini Incision n how much was the epi?

For the mini incision, did the doctor cut right in the centre of the eyelid or did he cut more to the frontal side?

thanks.

babyangel
Regular
Regular

eyes

Post by babyangel » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 6:02 am

UglyPiglet wrote:Wow~! Indeed a pair of beautiful eyes...... Hmmm...any guy here who did their eyes can post and share ur before and after pictures please. I really can't tell what I want for my eyes can anyone give opinions? Tappered? Parallel? here is my ugly pair of eyes>>>>

ImageImage

*Sorry for the gross posting*

Hi,

i second Feline - i feel tapered crease shud look better on you ... parallel is a bit girlish in a way ... altho im not too sure about epi cos im not familiar with that.

Personally, i find that guys with small or medium size eyes look not bad (just talking only about the eyes, not other features) - it gives kind of a bit "man" look. Examples - HK actor Miao Qiaowei, Leon Lai, etc. When the eyes are too big or more of a parallel crease (esp if it is high parallel), it may be more "girlish" in a way.

cheers.

babyangel
Regular
Regular

eyes

Post by babyangel » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 6:06 am

ukorientalgirl wrote:
bergy76 wrote:ukorientalgirl,

Just wondering how ur surgery in Malaysia went and who did the surgery? Also why did you go to a few different people for your surgeries and not just one? :) Thanks
Hi there, i had my eyes done by Dr steve wong in Kuala Lumpur at the promenade plastic surgery, it only cost £200 and it took 20 minutes and it was full incision eyelid surgery. I had my eyes done when I was 18 and my breasts done when i was 20 which is why i didnt have them done at the same time. I only recently wanted my breasts done this year, my eyes were first priority.Ill try load some pictures up in a bit....

x

Hi,

yes your eyes seem big already, i think epi is not needed. :)

Just curious - are the eyelashes Real or Eyelash Extension?

babyangel
Regular
Regular

Post by babyangel » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 6:19 am

savannah_lenaia wrote:UKorientalgirl:

If you don't mind me asking...for the breast implants: what materials did you get inserted? And what placement (under or over the muscle)?

I'm really tiny (skinny) but my breasts are naturally a 12B. I'm thinking of going up just a cup size more (like 250cc). Dr. Chuang has reccomended the cohesive silicone gel for me.

Do they feel really obviously 'fake'?

Hope you don't mind me asking!!?! :oops: I would just hate it if anyone could tell mine were fake!!
Hi,

when one of my gf wanted to breast augmentation some years back, i went with her to consult a local surgeon.

The surgeon recommended her to use cohesive silicon gel also after going thru the various types and also let us feel it. He explained then that it is better n safer cos shud it break or give way for whatever reason, at least, the broken part wud be in a wholesome form which cud be removed easily unlike liquid silicon, etc.

If you ask whether it feels fake or not, i cud only say when my this gf was dating a new bf then, she did not say she went for a breast augmentation but the bf cud feel it n insist that she must hv gone for it although she denied it several times. Finally she admitted cos the guy was so sure that she did it n kept asking.

I do not know if it has anything to do with putting the silicon gel Under or Over the Muscles or not. Cos i understand that these r the 2 ways n im not sure which is supposed to be the Correct or Better method altho i did go with my gf to several surgeons for consultations n each said different things n i cant recall now. So u might want to research on that. :)

Cheers.