Singapore Expats

Need Relationship Advice

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
B.B

Need Relationship Advice

Post by B.B » Tue, 08 Feb 2005 6:04 pm

My bf & me in relationship for 4 years. The last time we patch back was Aug. He breaks wi me again. Before 1 week our break up, he was still good to me & take me out. After that meet up, we quarrel due to some misunderstanding for a few days. He say the reason for the break up was he suddenly no feelings for me. Can someone so fast dont have feelings for a person?? cos he say he didnt have the intention to break with me on our last meet up before the quarrel. He told me i let him feel love & hate. What he means???

After a few weeks, i call him. He told me break & patch he already beri xian liao. I ask iz he got a new gf. He say "Yes". He say believe it anot, he really didnt hide behind me to have a new gf. But, can someone so fast got into another new relationship?? Then, he scold me beri badly & doesnt wan to listen to my wrds. When, he scold finish liao, he can suddenly care for me by asking me can find my way to the place im taking my exam anot loh. Hw cm he so strange??

He got a new gf i really dont see the point why he still hates me??He have given his heart to a new gf liao, his heart shld be soft liao mah. If it is me who hide behind him to hav a new bf, then if he hates me i can understd lah. But, nw is the reverse leh. I really believe he got a gf cos in friendster, he put his status that he is in relationship loh. I really love him alot. So sad the situation become like this..

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Bubbles » Wed, 09 Feb 2005 12:32 am

Sorry you're upset BB.

I think the only way out of this is to walk away with your head held high. After all, it's done now, he's with someone else.

Best thing is to be cool with him, just say 'Hi' when you see him. Don't ring, don't go look at his place for him, don't check your text msgs every two minutes.

Wash that man out of your hair.

Sad I know, but if it hadn't happened to you you'd be about the only human in the world it hadn't happened to.

And look, we all survived.

Good luck, Bubbs.

Cleo

Re: Need Relationship Advice

Post by Cleo » Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:02 pm

B.B wrote:My bf & me in relationship for 4 years. The last time we patch back was Aug. He breaks wi me again. Before 1 week our break up, he was still good to me & take me out. After that meet up, we quarrel due to some misunderstanding for a few days. He say the reason for the break up was he suddenly no feelings for me. Can someone so fast dont have feelings for a person?? cos he say he didnt have the intention to break with me on our last meet up before the quarrel. He told me i let him feel love & hate. What he means???

After a few weeks, i call him. He told me break & patch he already beri xian liao. I ask iz he got a new gf. He say "Yes". He say believe it anot, he really didnt hide behind me to have a new gf. But, can someone so fast got into another new relationship?? Then, he scold me beri badly & doesnt wan to listen to my wrds. When, he scold finish liao, he can suddenly care for me by asking me can find my way to the place im taking my exam anot loh. Hw cm he so strange??

He got a new gf i really dont see the point why he still hates me??He have given his heart to a new gf liao, his heart shld be soft liao mah. If it is me who hide behind him to hav a new bf, then if he hates me i can understd lah. But, nw is the reverse leh. I really believe he got a gf cos in friendster, he put his status that he is in relationship loh. I really love him alot. So sad the situation become like this..
First thing first, whats with the singlish? (most of my friends whom are chinese doesn't write this standard of english).
Cleo - The Professional Bitch

thishelps

Post by thishelps » Tue, 15 Feb 2005 8:51 am

Sorry to hear about your situation. Please do some 'spring cleaning' in your house (which will help the spring cleaning in your mind and heart), take all his pictures away, all the music that reminds you of him, all the presents he gave you, all the obvious memorabilia that remind you of him and either throw them away, ask a friend to keep them for you until you are really over him and happy in another relationship or put them somewhere you know you won't look at them. Shift your funiture around if at all possible. Don't wear the same perfume which reminds you of him and start a new life. This usually really helps. Good luck!