Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Post by feline.eyes » Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:14 pm

rhinose wrote:Guys do you think stars like takashi or Elva hsiao did their eyes and nose?

They really look better as they age..
Elva Hsiao definitely did stuff. If you compare her old pictures and her current ones, you should be able to tell.
Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

j3nn1

Singapore to tpe wish clinic dr chuang 25 dec 08 - 1 jan 09

Post by j3nn1 » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 5:18 pm

hi guys, i am gg to taipei wish clinic dr chuang on 25 dec 2008 from Singapore. anyone is gg there same time or around the same time? i'll be there for a week to do my eyes. if u r gg or planning to go there, perhaps we can hook up or something. i wanna save on transport and accomodation but looks like kinda difficult, especially during the peak season. nevertheless, let's try out and see. let me know if u r gg and which hotel u'll be putting up. email me at [email protected]

weeles

Post by weeles » Thu, 16 Oct 2008 8:35 pm

Hi all,

I've been lurking around this thread for quite a long time, looking for informations, before deciding to take the plunge, so I think I'll share a bit.

I did my double eyelid plus epi with dr. Chuang from Wish clinic.

I also went for a consultation with Dr.Su (female doc specializing in eyelid), she recommended suture method, no epi, no fat removal either. Since I have heavy and thick eyelids, I want to have some fat removed, and the suture method lasts only for 2-3 years. She can do the cutting method too, but only full incision. She said that she'll give me low tapered crease and if I open my eyes real big the creases will disappear. But I want BIG eyes!! And she can only perform the incision surgery on Saturday (I was there on Wednesday) . I could only stay for 8 days. So I decided to go to dr. Chuang instead.

Dr Chuang recommended mini incision plus epi and he'll give me 8 mm parallel crease, which is quite high. hee hee.

Now I'm 1,5 week post op, the creases are still very high due to the swelling. According to dr.Chuang, it can take about 2 months for the creases to go down. Overall I'm quite satisfied with my 'new' eyes, they are definitely bigger. :)

savannah_lenaia

Post by savannah_lenaia » Fri, 17 Oct 2008 4:30 pm

Hi Girls,

I have already had several surgeries with Dr. Chuang and am going back at the end of this year to have more (greedy, I know :p)

Just wondering if anyone would like to accompany me to Taipei at the end of November - early December? I'm looking to leave Singapore probably round Nov 29 and will stay in Taipei for a week or more.

Like i said, I have been before so I do know my way around. I don't speak much Mandarin however, so if you do, that would be a bonus!

Any girls wishing to do their surgeries with Drs. Chuang or Jong (or any of the Taipei doctors, come to think!) around this time who would like to share accomodation....let me know! I will be staying in Da-an district, close to Dr. Chuang's clinic

savannah_lenaia

Post by savannah_lenaia » Fri, 17 Oct 2008 4:32 pm

! Oh ...one more thing i should add....I can't really be flexible on these dates...I'm leaving Singapore as soon as exams finish to go to Taipei, because I need to head home for Christmas. xx :)

UglyPiglet

Post by UglyPiglet » Sat, 18 Oct 2008 7:16 pm

Hello all ladies and gentlemen. After reading all the posts here on PS, I've already book my trip and appointment to Kaohsiung to seek Dr Hsu for rib graft autology. I really hate my flat ugly pig nose for years, after reading and seeing some of dudes and babes here going thru successful transformation, really gives me the motivation and courage to give it a try. FYI I'm flying on 1st Dec and surgery on 3rd Dec. Shall share my experience with you all as well. Anyway is my first time doing PS, therefore any helpful souls who had done PS in Taiwan can email me what to expect, where to shop etc. Thanks :D

ukorientalgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by ukorientalgirl » Sat, 18 Oct 2008 9:51 pm

savannah_lenaia wrote:Hi Girls,

I have already had several surgeries with Dr. Chuang and am going back at the end of this year to have more (greedy, I know :p)

Just wondering if anyone would like to accompany me to Taipei at the end of November - early December? I'm looking to leave Singapore probably round Nov 29 and will stay in Taipei for a week or more.

Like i said, I have been before so I do know my way around. I don't speak much Mandarin however, so if you do, that would be a bonus!

Any girls wishing to do their surgeries with Drs. Chuang or Jong (or any of the Taipei doctors, come to think!) around this time who would like to share accomodation....let me know! I will be staying in Da-an district, close to Dr. Chuang's clinic
what procedures have you had done and what others do you plan to get done just out of interest?

thank you

savannah_lenaia

Post by savannah_lenaia » Sun, 19 Oct 2008 12:29 pm

I had my nose done with goretex, a mini brow lift to raise my eyebrows, and restylane filler put in the lips and cheeks.

I am going back to have my cheeks done permanently (with silicone implants), chin (with medpor implant) and possibly also breast augmentation. :)

ukorientalgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by ukorientalgirl » Sun, 19 Oct 2008 9:16 pm

savannah_lenaia wrote:I had my nose done with goretex, a mini brow lift to raise my eyebrows, and restylane filler put in the lips and cheeks.

I am going back to have my cheeks done permanently (with silicone implants), chin (with medpor implant) and possibly also breast augmentation. :)
Id like to get my chin done by dr chaung as i like his pictures, i want alar and tiplasty done but not too sure who by. Ive had my eyes done a couple years ago in malaysia and my breasts done earlier this year in the uk. My next to do list is buccal fat removal, rhinoplasty and chin implant and eyelash implants would be a bonus! :)

bergy76

Post by bergy76 » Sun, 19 Oct 2008 10:03 pm

ukorientalgirl,

Just wondering how ur surgery in Malaysia went and who did the surgery? Also why did you go to a few different people for your surgeries and not just one? :) Thanks

ukorientalgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by ukorientalgirl » Sun, 19 Oct 2008 10:25 pm

bergy76 wrote:ukorientalgirl,

Just wondering how ur surgery in Malaysia went and who did the surgery? Also why did you go to a few different people for your surgeries and not just one? :) Thanks
Hi there, i had my eyes done by Dr steve wong in Kuala Lumpur at the promenade plastic surgery, it only cost £200 and it took 20 minutes and it was full incision eyelid surgery. I had my eyes done when I was 18 and my breasts done when i was 20 which is why i didnt have them done at the same time. I only recently wanted my breasts done this year, my eyes were first priority.Ill try load some pictures up in a bit....

x

ukorientalgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by ukorientalgirl » Sun, 19 Oct 2008 10:36 pm

i hope this works- neway sorry the pictures are quite small...
before-

and after, yes this picture is quite bias as i am wearin eye makeup, but to be honest no matter how much makeup i wore on my single lids would hardly show because of the excess skin..

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img98.imageshack.us/img9

ukorientalgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by ukorientalgirl » Sun, 19 Oct 2008 10:40 pm

let me try again..

bergy76

Post by bergy76 » Sun, 19 Oct 2008 10:43 pm

ukorientalgirl,

gradual transformation i see...:) anyway, u look beautiful (even just looking at ur eyes) :) I had lipo done on my tummy and thighs a couple of months ago under dr. nasir in prince court medical centre and im very pleased. he has an excellent reputation in malaysia and i can see why. also, the hospital...incredible! would recommend anyone to him. i'm considering a breast augmentation at some point. :)

weeles

Post by weeles » Sun, 19 Oct 2008 10:43 pm

UglyPiglet wrote:Hello all ladies and gentlemen. After reading all the posts here on PS, I've already book my trip and appointment to Kaohsiung to seek Dr Hsu for rib graft autology. I really hate my flat ugly pig nose for years, after reading and seeing some of dudes and babes here going thru successful transformation, really gives me the motivation and courage to give it a try. FYI I'm flying on 1st Dec and surgery on 3rd Dec. Shall share my experience with you all as well. Anyway is my first time doing PS, therefore any helpful souls who had done PS in Taiwan can email me what to expect, where to shop etc. Thanks :D

Expect that the taiwanese dont really speak english, I've had difficulties ordering food and asking for direction :)

I've been through many surgeries before ,not necessarily PS, and every time I took zinc and vit C 1000 mg for about 1 month pre op, and 3 months post op. It think it helps. Stop vit. E or omega oil intake, since it can cause blood thinning. I also drank lots of green tea. Heard that many people swear by Sinnech, but theres no sinnech on sale here, so I have no idea. Don't forget to buy your SARS mask before op. U can buy it in 7/11.

Good luck on ur surgery!!
Last edited by weeles on Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.