Singapore Expats

VASER Liposelection in Malaysia

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ckl01123

Liposelection

Post by ckl01123 » Tue, 14 Oct 2008 4:27 pm

newie wrote:
mini_me wrote:
leng2310 wrote:hi, try to contact Dr Heng k. s ( his email- [email protected]- if i not mistaken, he is the only plastic surgeon in malaysia do this procedure...i did my liposelction over my thighs and i'm very happy with the result. let me know if u want to see my 'new thigh'...hahaha...
Hi Leng, Dr Heng did my thigh too.. i would love to see your before and after pix.. pls send to me @ [email protected].

Thanks a lot.

hey, i would love to see your new thigh too. Please email me at [email protected]

Hi, I would like to see your photo before and after. Can send to me at [email protected]. Thanks.

cancyl

Post by cancyl » Thu, 16 Oct 2008 8:02 pm

Hi Mini Me & Leng,

Can send me the before & after photos of your vaser? to [email protected].

I have done tummy, quite satisfied with result though it's only less than 3 weeks, still have tight feeling if i sit for too long.

Anyone who has done vaser, do you know what will happen in case we get fat again on the area that has been vasered? I heard people said that it will become one lump one lump and become very ugly. Is it true?

sandy072282

Re: Vaser in KL

Post by sandy072282 » Thu, 05 Mar 2009 1:25 pm

mini_me wrote:Hey DimensionSpectrum

It's been 38 days since my procedure. I don't see much results yet, very very depressed, kept thinking the doc didn't remove enough fat.
I paid so much and endured so much, if the final result is not near to what i expect (like now), i would be extremely devastated. Like what i told my other friends who are interested, do not go to my doc until i see the final result. Your doc needs to be in tune with you, he needs to know exactly what u want.
Apart of me really hope that it's just swelling now but seriously, i truly do not believe that in 1 month's time the size will go down by 1/2.
Anyway, there's always miracle.. let's just wait for another 8 weeks.

I can't allow to reveal the price. Pls post your email addr.

yes. whole thigh area...
i don't know the difference between the 2 lipo.
it was painful to walk, u better make sure there's someone to take care of u after the procedure. if your parents do not know, better stay at hotel or friend's place for 1 week. going to the loo is difficult cause it hurts to sit on the hard toilet bowl.
Pain started to subside tremendously from the 12th day.
But till now, it's still a bit painful (very thight feeling) if i stand up after sitting too long.
I know people who went back to work on the 3rd day. I can’t.
I advise u take at least 1 week off… I kept walking to its minimum, do lots of massage.

Where will u be doing yours?

Your post :
How much did u spend for your thighs and calves altogether?
The thighs he did inner n outter + front & back? Or?
Im thinking if doing both thighs and calves too! Im kinda lost.
Wads difference between liposelection n tumescent liposuction?
Can you walk aft that? Is it very painful? How long is the downtime?Thanks for your help!

Hi mini_me

May I know how's the result now? I'm planning to undergo the operation within tis month. Need your feedback whether I should go for it or not.

Route2Perfection

Post by Route2Perfection » Mon, 06 Apr 2009 1:05 pm

jetseng wrote:I did mine at an aesthetic clinic in City Square, JB. You can find out more on their website www.laserliposuction-jb.com.
Hi Jetseng,

I may be going to Dr. Shahrin for the vaserliposculpture for full body. So would like to find out more information from those who did their PS with him.

How is the result after 1.5 yrs?

Do you need to hit the gym regularly to maintain the figure?

Many thanks, R2P

kyris

Post by kyris » Mon, 06 Apr 2009 10:38 pm

Route2Perfection wrote:
jetseng wrote:I did mine at an aesthetic clinic in City Square, JB. You can find out more on their website www.laserliposuction-jb.com.
Hi Jetseng,

I may be going to Dr. Shahrin for the vaserliposculpture for full body. So would like to find out more information from those who did their PS with him.

How is the result after 1.5 yrs?

Do you need to hit the gym regularly to maintain the figure?

Many thanks, R2P

Hi Route2Perfection,

How much you spend on the vaserliposculpture package for full body?
Thank in advance

Route2Perfection

Post by Route2Perfection » Tue, 07 Apr 2009 1:00 pm

Hi Kyris,

I will visiting Dr. Shahrin next week or the following week for actual quotation and also consultation as i am looking into other surgery on face.

Price quote is RM3K to RM4.5K per area. I will be considering arms, back, tights, tummy and area near the breast (almost like whole body).

Hope Jetseng would reply to me soon as i am hoping someone can enlighten me is the post-surgery figure maintainable or must hit the gym real hard as i don't have the time to do so.

You can contact the clinic or email them, they are very prompt in replying.

Email: [email protected]
Tel: +607-222 9300

Route2Perfection

Post by Route2Perfection » Tue, 07 Apr 2009 1:50 pm

leng2310 wrote:hi, try to contact Dr Heng k. s ( his email- [email protected]- if i not mistaken, he is the only plastic surgeon in malaysia do this procedure...i did my liposelction over my thighs and i'm very happy with the result. let me know if u want to see my 'new thigh'...hahaha...
Hi Leng,

Please send the pictures of your new tights to me: [email protected]

May i know after so long, do you have any problem maintaining the tights?

Already contacted Dr. Heng about the procedure and still considering who to go to at the moment.

Many thanks :D

Route2Perfection

Re: Vaser in KL

Post by Route2Perfection » Thu, 09 Apr 2009 11:51 am

mini_me wrote:Hey DimensionSpectrum

It's been 38 days since my procedure. I don't see much results yet, very very depressed, kept thinking the doc didn't remove enough fat.
I paid so much and endured so much, if the final result is not near to what i expect (like now), i would be extremely devastated. Like what i told my other friends who are interested, do not go to my doc until i see the final result. Your doc needs to be in tune with you, he needs to know exactly what u want.
Apart of me really hope that it's just swelling now but seriously, i truly do not believe that in 1 month's time the size will go down by 1/2.
Anyway, there's always miracle.. let's just wait for another 8 weeks.

I can't allow to reveal the price. Pls post your email addr.

yes. whole thigh area...
i don't know the difference between the 2 lipo.
it was painful to walk, u better make sure there's someone to take care of u after the procedure. if your parents do not know, better stay at hotel or friend's place for 1 week. going to the loo is difficult cause it hurts to sit on the hard toilet bowl.
Pain started to subside tremendously from the 12th day.
But till now, it's still a bit painful (very thight feeling) if i stand up after sitting too long.
I know people who went back to work on the 3rd day. I can’t.
I advise u take at least 1 week off… I kept walking to its minimum, do lots of massage.

Where will u be doing yours?

Your post :
How much did u spend for your thighs and calves altogether?
The thighs he did inner n outter + front & back? Or?
Im thinking if doing both thighs and calves too! Im kinda lost.
Wads difference between liposelection n tumescent liposuction?
Can you walk aft that? Is it very painful? How long is the downtime?Thanks for your help!

May i know how is the result after 1 year? Do you need to hit the gym regularly to maintain the figure?

Sorry to ask so many questions, i am going for vaser hi def soon so i just want to make sure the money is well spent as vaser is very ex.

Many thanks, R2P

maycandy

Post by maycandy » Sun, 12 Apr 2009 2:14 am

last few week, malaysia newpapers just reported one malay lady died in the liposuction surgery

does anyone know abt that ? ain which doctor/clinic ?

goodearth100

Post by goodearth100 » Sun, 19 Apr 2009 2:00 am

I know which hospital. I was just taking about this case with my dermatologist yesterday. I think both the patients and the PS were crazy. This Malay had been going for lipo EVERY MONTH for the past seven months. This is already a no-no. And the one that actually took her life was not liposuction, she had a tummy tuck and her heart failed her in the middle of the opreation.

Another Malay lady also died last year after months of coma. That case received more media coverage as she as the wife of a MP and that clinic is
very famous among the royals and socialites in Malaysia. And based on what I read from mini_mi, they might actually went to the same doctor. The recovery process sounded as terrible as that particular clinic. Vaser if done right should not be painful. The amount of swelling and bruising should be very little too. If you experience alot of pain right after surgery, serious bruising and swelling, that is highly likely because the dr did not inject salient into you. This makes alot of difference as the solution loosen up the fat cells, numb the areas and also contains drug that minimise bleeding.

Most of the clinic in Malaysia do not charge a standard price for VASER. The same procedure could cost you RM 10000 but exorbitant for another patient.

Always talk to someone who had surgery done with that particular clinic that you are interested in. And try to go there for a few times, to observe their business dealing. It is not difficult to spot a 'factory'.

Hope you all make the right choice and have fantastic results!!

goodearth100

Post by goodearth100 » Sun, 19 Apr 2009 2:28 am

Ok sorry. The MP's wife did not have Vaser done by Dr Heng. I didnt read line where mini_mi wrote who she had it done.

nutty_sin26

Dr Heng clinic venue

Post by nutty_sin26 » Thu, 30 Jul 2009 9:39 pm

Hi, may i know the directions or way to go to his clinic?
Can i get a cab over at JB? How much is the taxi costs?

Pls assist.
Thank you.

guillaumimoso

Post by guillaumimoso » Mon, 28 Jun 2010 2:36 am

Hi All!

Thinking of doing vaser hi def, but probably not in Singapore. My eyes are on Bangkok, or maybe Malaysia if there are good surgeons there as well.
I've heard of Naravee in BKK, but not sure if that's the only place to do it, and if they're reliable/competent, etc. Anyone?

Also, I'm a bit worried with lipo... Would mesotherapy work as well?

Thanks for your insights!