Singapore Expats

Nurseries @ Siglap/Bedok area??

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
rodandhelen
Chatter
Chatter

Nurseries @ Siglap/Bedok area??

Post by rodandhelen » Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:42 am

Hi all

Hoping someone could help me out. Im looking for a nursery for my 2 yr old to go to in the east, im struggling to find one I really like and there are so many different ones around.
Im hoping to find one where he goes for 3 mornings a week and where their curriculum is all based around play.

Thanks any reccomendations are greatly appreciated.

Helen

mrdodge
Regular
Regular

Re: Nurseries @ Siglap/Bedok area??

Post by mrdodge » Sat, 27 Sep 2008 12:59 pm

rodandhelen wrote:Hi all

Hoping someone could help me out. Im looking for a nursery for my 2 yr old to go to in the east, im struggling to find one I really like and there are so many different ones around.
Im hoping to find one where he goes for 3 mornings a week and where their curriculum is all based around play.

Thanks any reccomendations are greatly appreciated.

Helen
Hi, we send our son (now 3, but started at 2.5) to White Lodge in Siglap. We are very happy with it. I've also heard reasonable things about Mother Goose and the Immanuel Kindergarten.

HTH

Cheers

Thaiclan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Thaiclan » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 1:28 pm

We sent our daughter to Eton House Mountbatten road and LOVED it. All play and child-centred, no pressure and no forced academic advancement at all. Our daughter and her peers soared in that environment.