Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
icy

Post by icy » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:46 am

Milkboy,

u look good!! Nice bridge and suits your face shape..I am tempted now...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 3:12 pm

summer77 wrote:
navy wrote:does anyone here know how to make a hotel reservation at lee gardens in hat yai but without using a credit card coz i dont own one. :?

thanks.

You can email them for reservation : [email protected]
No Deposit or credit card confirmation needed. Just need to give them your contact number and date of arrival, time and etc.

Or you can call

Ms.Saowaros
Reservation Officer.
Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel
29 Prachathipat Road,
opposit Novotel Centara Hotel
Tel. 66-74-261111
Fax. 66-74-353555
i think it's more exp to book directly from the hotel, cheaper to book thru the hotel discount sites
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

milkboy

Post by milkboy » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 6:15 pm

icy wrote:Milkboy,

u look good!! Nice bridge and suits your face shape..I am tempted now...
hi thanks anyway just go for it but be prepared for 1st 3days of boredom i stayed at indra and was not a good exp.. i will try to stay at lee garden next time round pay abit more hope its better

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 7:55 pm

good lord ive not been reading this thread, and nara has a website!

im planning to book him the day school closes on dec 1 :P

Niew

Post by Niew » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 8:01 pm

meili_wudi wrote:ya i did wear the compressions garments. the nurses asked if i got one and i said yes.
i started wearing from the day after the surgery when i went back and they took out the dressing. there are stitches, abt less than 2cm on each outer thigh.
i went to a gp to remove it after post op 7 days, no pain with that. i still got bruises til now, they are yellowing ones slowly fading, it could take up to weeks. so for this period no short skirts or pants for me.
Hi meili_wudi,
how is ur recovery coming along, how is the result aft lipo?? i'm goin to Nara dis coming dec for a lipo. But i dono if i should get a compression garment b4 goin. coz i'm afraid wen i'm ter he refuse to do lipo on me. My fren jus return from ter, happen to ask him about doin lipo n Nara say she is not fat so not necessary (she is about my size, but mayb my tight is little bit bigger den her). So will Nara hav a set of garment if i din buy mine?? (or do u guys hav any suggestion??)

navy

Post by navy » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 8:03 pm

dreampotion wrote:good lord ive not been reading this thread, and nara has a website!

hey, im going on december also. jst wanna know if whether i can tag along with you ?

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 8:18 pm

navy wrote:
dreampotion wrote:good lord ive not been reading this thread, and nara has a website!

hey, im going on december also. jst wanna know if whether i can tag along with you ?
i dont see why not, :D
im going to for nose implant, and alar

im still considering lipo
i did vaser on my mid body, front thigh, arms and upperback within the last 11 months.
but it was very unsatisfactory, and now the vaser price hiked by alot.

all im concerned abt lipo at nara, is how much pain is there
to me vaser was quite comforting cos of all the new technology and twilight anesthesia.
can anyone who went to nara for lipo advice on the pain factor?

navy

Post by navy » Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:27 pm

dreampotion wrote:
navy wrote:

im going to for nose implant, and alar [/b]
great! im doing rhino, alar and double eyelids.

how will u be getting there ? coz i plan to get there by coach and booking tix by this wed. :)

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Tue, 30 Sep 2008 12:49 am

navy wrote:
dreampotion wrote:
navy wrote: hey, im going on december also. jst wanna know if whether i can tag along with you ?
im going to for nose implant, and alar [/b]
great! im doing rhino, alar and double eyelids.

how will u be getting there ? coz i plan to get there by coach and booking tix by this wed. :)
i plan to get there by thai air, maybe we can meet there or something,
because im still trying to get my p.s buddies to go too.

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Tue, 30 Sep 2008 1:41 am

allthatjazz wrote:hi all... just wanna share some of my before and after nose pics with you guys. i love my new nose! the tip is still a little swollen but it's already nice enough for me. one thing i just can't stand is that my colleagues keep telling me i look "different" but they can't figure out why. and they keep staring at my face and scrutinizing it. =/

btw... anybody did botox at Dr. Nara's before? my mom is interested. hehe. botox is generally pretty safe right?
hi allthatjazz,
congrats on ure new nose! *envious and influenced*

may i ask, during consultation, did you pick the shape of your nose? or did nara pick it for you?
other then L shape, what other shapes did he suggest?

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Tue, 30 Sep 2008 2:33 am

may i suggest to all who wish to reduce swelling/ bruises,
id like to recommend sinecch , its a kind of pre op/post op medication that will reduce swell and bruise by alot!

i went for 3 surgeries, and the first 2 bruised till i was purple, but my 3rd op the doc finally recommended sinecch, and it was very helpful.

just that im not sure if u can get it from any doc, i dont think its a prescription drug but maybe hospitals might have them

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 30 Sep 2008 3:31 am

dreampotion wrote:may i suggest to all who wish to reduce swelling/ bruises,
id like to recommend sinecch , its a kind of pre op/post op medication that will reduce swell and bruise by alot!

i went for 3 surgeries, and the first 2 bruised till i was purple, but my 3rd op the doc finally recommended sinecch, and it was very helpful.

just that im not sure if u can get it from any doc, i dont think its a prescription drug but maybe hospitals might have them
rachel sells sineech, think i given out the contact to quite a few ppl le, can get contact from me if u want. haha, think u forgot a lot of the stuff abt nara le, he only does L-implant for rhino ;)

as for the pain, gonna be quite subjective, depending on the threshold of the person u r asking... why dun u email nara and ask him wat he does for the pain in lipo?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Tue, 30 Sep 2008 1:03 pm

aadvark wrote:
dreampotion wrote:may i suggest to all who wish to reduce swelling/ bruises,

rachel sells sineech, think i given out the contact to quite a few ppl le, can get contact from me if u want. haha, think u forgot a lot of the stuff abt nara le, he only does L-implant for rhino ;)

as for the pain, gonna be quite subjective, depending on the threshold of the person u r asking... why dun u email nara and ask him wat he does for the pain in lipo?
aadvark
oh cool sineech is my savior ,
thanks ill sure do that,

navy
may i add you on msn?

allthatjazz

Post by allthatjazz » Wed, 01 Oct 2008 2:07 am

dreampotion wrote:
allthatjazz wrote:hi all... just wanna share some of my before and after nose pics with you guys. i love my new nose! the tip is still a little swollen but it's already nice enough for me. one thing i just can't stand is that my colleagues keep telling me i look "different" but they can't figure out why. and they keep staring at my face and scrutinizing it. =/

btw... anybody did botox at Dr. Nara's before? my mom is interested. hehe. botox is generally pretty safe right?
hi allthatjazz,
congrats on ure new nose! *envious and influenced*

may i ask, during consultation, did you pick the shape of your nose? or did nara pick it for you?
other then L shape, what other shapes did he suggest?
nope we had a really short discussion. Dr. Nara was very solemn and spoke very little. at first i told him i wanted alar to reduce nostril width, he got me a mirror n pinched my nose just a little to show how much smaller it would be. he told me alar alone will not make me look nicer, that i need the implant too. so i went ahead with it. i did tell him i don't want my nose bridge to be too high. he said he would make it natural and it's also dependent on the thickness of my skin and how much it can stretch to hold the implant. he only uses USA L shaped implant. i'm glad i trusted him! =)

splendioria

What did you have done?

Post by splendioria » Wed, 01 Oct 2008 2:10 am

Hi, I really like what Nara did for you. Just wanted to check which procedure it is that you got done. How much in advance do you need to book it? And how much did it cost you?

Thanks a lot.